Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:11:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin?  (Read 783 times)
medcrypto

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

So far I have not seen an official online store that accepts bitcoin payments, if unofficial ones may be many, it is also very vulnerable to fraud.
I don't know what do you mean by "official", but there's some big company that already accept bitcoin such as microsoft, dell, newegg and if i'm not wrong, overstock accept bitcoin too in the past, idk if they still accept it or not.
Is Dell accepting Cryto?
medcrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

So far I have not seen an official online store that accepts bitcoin payments, if unofficial ones may be many, it is also very vulnerable to fraud.
I don't know what do you mean by "official", but there's some big company that already accept bitcoin such as microsoft, dell, newegg and if i'm not wrong, overstock accept bitcoin too in the past, idk if they still accept it or not.
Is Dell accepting Cryto?
I haven't seen option of Bitcoin payment at Amazon store. Is it accepting Crypto payments?
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

There's a lot of things you can buy with your Bitcoin. There is online shopping that accept Bitcoin,in my country there is a store that accept Bitcoin as mode of payment.And also you can use your Bitcoin in payment of your bills.I hope someday Bitcoin is used by all people and legalized  it.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

There's a considerable measure of things we can purchase in bitcoin, there are online stores now that tolerant bitcoin, you can likewise purchase stack internet utilizing bitcoin and you can likewise pay bills web based utilizing your bitcoin, so there are such a large number of things we can purchase with bitcoin.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:10 AM

There are online dealers that are tolerating bitcoin as another method of installment as of now. Microsoft and Dell are tolerating bitcoin as well. In the following years, an ever increasing number of online stores will acknowledge bitcoin and online as well as conventional stores can acknowledge bitcoin as well as different digital forms of money. I wish there is an online store in our nation that acknowledges bitcoin or different coins.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:18:12 AM

here in our country which is the phillipines we can use crypto currency to buy things and stuff, also we can use it to pay on our bills. its so much easy to use bitcoin here. We can use the maximum potencial of bitcoin
timofe

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

Here are some things you can buy:

1) Online services, most of the services accept btc now.

2) Alt coins

3) Some hotels are also accepting
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

I think amazon accepts bitcoin before but they suddenly stop payment of bitcoin because of its volatility. Microsoft also accepts bitcoin as payment just have an account in microsoft and you can redeem and pay using bitcoin.

pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

There are many things that we can buy in bitcoin, now there are online stores that accept bitcoyne, you can also pay bills online using your bitcoyne. and much more.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

Literally anything you want given you will take enough steps for it. If you don't want to meet a guy in an alley and trade Bitcoin for X then your options may be limited. But if you are willing to use a Wirex card and don't care about AML KYC then you surely can buy almost anything.

Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

There's a lot of things you can buy with your Bitcoin. There is online shopping that accept Bitcoin,in my country there is a store that accept Bitcoin as mode of payment.And also you can use your Bitcoin in payment of your bills.I hope someday Bitcoin is used by all people and legalized  it.
Yes! Infact i paid my bills with bitcoin, like my health insurance. By the popularity of bitcoin some hypermarkets are accepting it now. It is an easy transactions and no more hassle.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

when i get a bitcoin or more bitcoin i buy first is house and the 2nd is car and when i have more bitcoin i invest to the other investment site to i get more bitcoin and that's my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

We can buy things in bitcoin like in online store they accept bitcoin.Also paying bills they also accept bitcoin.I think time goes by,many online store are also accept bitcoin but not only online store but also the traditional store.I hope soon my country accept bitcoin as another mode of payment.
Bitcoin is a digital currency so it is use all over the world with the help of Internet and electricity. It gives all the advantages which can give by a real currency but it can only use by digitally not physically. People mainly use bitcoin for their daily needs. Many online retailer start accepting Bitcoin. They use bitcoin as a trading tool because if low transaction cost. We can buy our clothes, food, electronic device with the help of Bitcoin. Now we can book a flight tickets or we can buy a house by the help of Bitcoin. In many institutions they accept bitcoin  as a study fee. We can also use bitcoin for our monthly rents, EMIs, bills etc.  Smiley
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:51:13 AM

The holders of CFH token are only entitled to trade the token or use them to buy CloudFish products, if successfully developed. The CFH token itself is based on Ethereum, a blockchain-based computing platform. And you can buy your dailyneeds.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:00:46 AM

In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

In the days now no one can buy anything buy the use of bitcoin because there's no store accepting bitcoin as a payment. Other said that there's some online store accepting bitcoin as a payment but I didn't know it.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. Bitcoin is an investment and not a way of payment. Therefore, you really need to convert your Bitcoin into Fiat in order to buy what do you want/need to buy.

Yes I agree. To be able to buy things that we want to buy using bitcoin, we need to convert it first to fiat because as we all know, not all people and business owners are open to accepting bitcoin.
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. Bitcoin is an investment and not a way of payment. Therefore, you really need to convert your Bitcoin into Fiat in order to buy what do you want/need to buy.

Yes I agree. To be able to buy things that we want to buy using bitcoin, we need to convert it first to fiat because as we all know, not all people and business owners are open to accepting bitcoin.
Yes anyone of us we can buy anything we want into bitcoins but firstly we must convert it into fiat to be able to buy something because i dont see any store can accept bitcoin as a payment maybe in some countries there are establishments that can accept bitcoin but in my country are none this time but hopefully in the future.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

There's a lot of things we can buy in bitcoin, there are online stores now that accepting bitcoin, you can also buy load online using bitcoin and you can also pay bills online using your bitcoin, so there are so many things we can buy with bitcoin.
There are lot of things that we can buy with bitcoin as long they accept it as a payment. In addition to that, as of now some online and offline store started to accept bitcoin and I think it is quite convenient because you can pay your bills easily and instantly. Lastly, I hope in the near future all store in the whole world will accept bitcoin.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:57:28 AM

Its more thing and more thing to do with your bitcoins, you can used your bitcoin by paying bills, shop online and more. So bitcoin is easy and convinience to us. So I hope it became stable soon.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

in my country, can only buy digital products, such as pulses, game vouchers, electrical tokens, but there are some who accept payment to buy real goods with bitcoin. of course this is not official. because in my country bitcoin is not allowed for payment transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: