Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Private Sale?  (Read 598 times)
Dreamer69

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

Yes, you are right usually such ico gives bonuses to the first investors and also gives them large limits,but they usually pass the pain of verification and help somehow the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

my experience when buying private sale is not that great, but some of my friends who have bought token in private sale are very good. maybe it's because I'm the less able to choose ICO. I'm too affected by the promise of the developers who promise a lot of profit
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

What do you think about Private Sale?
Now the new ICOs attach importance to private sale. They sell to big investors secretly. A small amount is left for Ico. The remaining amount is selling out. As such, there is an extreme hype in people like us. Quarkchain, for example.
I think they make hype like this. After selling a small amount at Ico, it is going to the market x3 x4. And those who buy in private sale sell at these prices.
I do not like projects that do this. I totally think they are doing it to attract big investors. Because big investors are investing between 1000-5000 eth in one go.
I think that this is good but only for those who have a lot of money, for us ordinary investors, this is not a very good situation.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

For some it may have several good or bad meanings, but in particular I believe it is the means to risk a higher profit after launch. However, for this type of strategy it has to have knowledge and token marketing and this is not so simple to analyze, so many still have negative experiences with this style of investing. In general we can consider that besides the possibility of a greater profit, there are still several types of bonus to aggregate the investment and depending on tokon not bad at all.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

If you have a good amount of money and you know in where you can put your money, i think that a private sale is more than enough to make a huge profit after it gets listed
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Now the new ICOs attach importance to private sale. They sell to big investors secretly. A small amount is left for Ico. The remaining amount is selling out. As such, there is an extreme hype in people like us. Quarkchain, for example.
I think they make hype like this. After selling a small amount at Ico, it is going to the market x3 x4. And those who buy in private sale sell at these prices.
I do not like projects that do this. I totally think they are doing it to attract big investors. Because big investors are investing between 1000-5000 eth in one go.

i think private sale is good. its make a lot of money and we will get more profit in private sale. that's a great change
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

I don't see anything wrong about private sale but what I don't want is the huge discount. I think the discount for private sale must not exceed 20%.
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

For some it may have several good or bad meanings, but in particular I believe it is the means to risk a higher profit after launch. However, for this type of strategy it has to have knowledge and token marketing and this is not so simple to analyze, so many still have negative experiences with this style of investing.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

I don't like private sale if it is given a large discount of 50, 60, 70 percent. It's not fair to investors of the main sale. In such cases, there is no incentive to keep the tokens and the course to crumble. When there are big discounts companies need to freeze tokens otherwise it turns out that only those who participate in private sale win.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

Private sale is very bad for project: low community, low hype for ICO. If someone will buy every token, fewer people will know about it.

vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

things like this always make me hesitate to because it could be would be full of cheating. Besides, it certainly would not know whether the future sure can succeed or not. things that are not transparent like this is better avoided if you don't have a good analysis and confidence against an ICO.
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

I think the result of that private sale is the same as in ICO because when it listed in market the price is maybe x3 or higher and the benefactor are thus who invest the token, it is called marketing strategies for the team behind the project.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Its very important for investors. Sometimes private sale is better but sometimes people dont like it. Who knows

RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

I think private sale of investment in daily process can considered as trading also but it is merely personal transaction. I think is quite risky since there are lots of people pretending that they are legit even though they not.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Yes, sometimes they need to do that for initial funding. At first no one believed in a particular project so they would deal with the first private individual. That's in my opinion.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Do you really think that cryptocurrencies were invented to help ordinary people improve their well-being? We were allowed to enter this area and feel the influx of small money.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

This is a good insurance for each project and, in principle, the commitment that the project will go through the entire development stage and will eventually appear on the stock exchange. But the price will not necessarily increase. This is a kind of venture capital.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

Private sale is a good offer as long as they can be trusted having a detailed informations about their projects. Basically we try our lack in terms of private sale since we here in crypto currency community in order to have a great amount of profit. As we try our lack we expect a good return in the future base on thr recent negotiations on the said private sale that you've been joined.
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

I trust Private Sale is something worth being thankful for ICOs with limited field of use as that gives them a chance to pull in generous assets at beginning times. Then again, I would put resources into an altcon (with possess blockchain) which had a private deal as it would infer an abnormal state of centralization.
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

You have a substantial point. It doesn't look great if there are just a rare sorts of people who gets a major segment of the coins/tokens from private deal as they can without much of a stretch control the cost. From the group's point of view, they additionally need to ensure that they get the vital subsidizing to build up the venture. There's a higher shot that they would it be able to through private deal as opposed to general society presale/ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: