Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:32:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH 1 Million Tx/Second !!  (Read 419 times)
sandialoveth

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

I think its a very optimistic move for the ETH & I wish very good luck with it, and as we know their current move it has become pretty obvious that they are aiming towards their very target.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Nowadays ethereum makes a huge statement and become more familiar coin in crypto market. It is a very good news and because of such news i believe ethereum will be the coin next to bitcoin.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

I hope that those calculations are correct. If that will be proved, im pretty sure that Ethereum will fly up high and most big time companies who are related to cryptocurrency will choose ETH as a medium of their token's transaction. The more good news is that those banks who are supporting crypto will definitely choose ETH than BTC. I am seeing a greater and exciting competition between the king and queen of cryptocurrency.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

The ETH will become the best tokens, because at present the ETH ecology is very perfect, so you just need to solve the problems of the throughput, the ETH will become the best tokens, so now zil and IOST project will lose its significance.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Ethereum was indeed the biggest breakthrough after Bitcoin and it has never failed to impress ever since. The best part is that they realise what needs to be done next and successfully go through with it, be it network development, faster transactions or supporting newer things. Being able to process a million transactions per second is just another huge milestone in Ethereum's success story.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:05:15 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 09:41:56 AM by keycellko

This is just what eth needs. This will help boost transaction processing time. His update truly is needed and eth has always proven to look after its users. This update will probably bring eth back up. Eth is very promising, their platform is simple and easy to use that's wwhy a lot of people see eth highly than any other altcoins.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

As we know, ethereum has become the main platform in the world of Crypto today, so the existence of 1 million transactions / sec is not a surprise. I think someday cryptocurrency will depend on Ethereum.

Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

Wow this is great news because Ethereum is my top coin at the moment and I would love to see it move forward. I think 1 million transactions per second is being too optimistic, but who knows what the future holds for us.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

I just read a news about ETH's modification in CCN. Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin has stated that the Ethereum network will eventually be able to process 1 million transactions per second and potentially more than 100 million transaction per second with second-layer solutions such as Sharding and Plasma.
What do you think about it.

I read Vitalik Buterin's statement and it sounds really good if it becomes reality. I think the very fact that they have announced this news is a signal that they are about to do something great and they are close to it. Then it remains just to see what will happens.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Beet1e

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

I just read a news about ETH's modification in CCN. Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin has stated that the Ethereum network will eventually be able to process 1 million transactions per second and potentially more than 100 million transaction per second with second-layer solutions such as Sharding and Plasma.
The news is certainly positive, it is a pity that it is not much affected the course...ETH swims back and forth, I hope soon we will again overcome the mark of 700 + $ Roll Eyes
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

Well, so far no other platform has been able to do it, so in a way it is kind of like a pipe dream.

But, on the other hand, there was a time when storing 1TB worth of data in a tiny flash drive would have seemed totally impossible, but is now super common.

And, I guess the man that would be able to do it would be Vitalik and his team.
People often don't see the genius innovation behind eth and how big of leap forward it was fro blockchain technology.
On top of that, the smart contract system has not only worked but has flourished into it's own gigantic ecosystem.
how many tech companies have made revolutionary tech, brought it to market, have it flourish, and then have it grow to be the second most valuable company in it's own field in 3 years time?  It is truly amazing.

I know that there are so many developments and improvements on the eth network right now, and scalability is the most important.
Should this go through (and there is no reason to think it wouldnt) ETH will continue it's reign and stamp out btc as the #1 coin.
All the other smart contract platforms that claim to be "better" but still haven't released their mainet yet (ahem, eos and ada) don't stand a chance

twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

This is just what eth needs. This will help boost transaction processing time. His update truly is needed and eth has always proven to look after its users. This update will probably bring eth back up.
The important thing that helps a lot of dapps that build on the ethereum platform. Vitalik has seen it that the main problem of ethereum should be on the scalability.
Any transaction from the platform will go through ethereum blockchain as the main net. This time ether support 60TPS and it's so far from the next target shall be 1 million TPS.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Vitalik is lately sighted that doing meeting and collaboration on Zilliqa project which focus on scalability issue and have successfully implemented sharding. If these two project will make a partnership. That million TX/Second is possible since Zilliqa have already solution while ETH is still in the process of discovering it.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

This is just a news - an idea of Vitalik Buterin. We have to wait for so long time until it can reach this target.
I found somewhere that Vitalik said will upgrade ETH from POW to POS in 2015. 3 years later (now), nothing change!
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

yes because eth is low today maybe many eth buyers now have many transactions and not just that because eth uses too many to buy coins in the ico so too much tx is also preventable to slow down the transactions because of the excess volume of tx
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

Achieving a 1million TPS is quite ambitious and it aim to beat the VISA's transaction capacity. Leaping from from a 2-digit TPS to 7-digit TPS is still far from reality maybe it still needs more time to develop. Theoretically it is possible to achieve but in reality it has still a lot more things to do to achieve that goal.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

finally ethereum is going to solve its scalability issue by itself..it will be good news for the icos which are planning to develop their tokens on the ethereum blockchian.. 1 million tx per second will be optimistic but maybe Vitalik will be able to do it.

ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

It was one of the disadvantages of Ethereum, which some of the other altcoins trying to improve. If Ethereum starts to accept more transactions per second than PayPal, VISA aнд aлл big exchanges. It will be an incredible success that can make the price of Ethereum make a big jump in my opinion.  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

I think that it is nothing special, and it has been already going on a large amount of crpyotucrrencies.
Using offchain transactions in order to increase the process speed of transactions on the main chain is not a new method,
if we compare that to the bitcoin network, the lightning network providing the same solution- offchain transactions in order to increase the process speed and to decrease the fees paid for bytes.

The same problems that were presented in the lightning network go same for the Ethereum network as using offchain transactions not always worth that as if you are interested to make a single transactions to someone you will still end up paying the same fee.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

There is nothing bad in aiming high, but the most important thing now is the security, speed is a very go thing, be cause most of us want all these platform to be able to scale big and compete with the centralised platforms, but the most important thing we can't ignore is speed. if they can achieve this it is a victory for the platform now that there are many competing platforms
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: