Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Vs ETH  (Read 548 times)
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

Do you think Eos will surpass Ethereum in 2020?
I believe it can be!

I also believe in such a development, but EOS will have to work hard to do this. Since Ethereum is a very strong competitor

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

It is a lost battle for EOS and there is a battle indeed. The thing is that EOS has a great war chest, but Ethereum adoption, use, value and development are just in a completely different galaxy.

Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

in 2020?! no chance! to many projects (ICOs) are based on Ethereum. Sadly, EOS now has nothing but a big hype around it. Yes, it is nice to invest in EOS but I do not believe EOS market cap will be more than Ethereum one in 2020

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

I think that EOS does not have a chance to win Ethereum. And if the ethereum will do what it promises then it has all the chances to become the first cryptography
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

I believe it can be!

I think two years is not enough for EOS to surpass Ethereum because EOS needs a lot of Dapps built on its platform and we need to know that many platforms are competing in the market of Dapps, EOS has competitors such as NEO, Waves, ADA, Achain, QTUM, etc and they're better prepared than the EOS that just launched its mainnet
Ethereum and EOS are two distinct coins that have considerable progress and are good coins to rely on. because for Ethereum itself is a coin that continues to increase in terms of its development. so this coin will be very profitable. and EOS itself is also a very reliable coin. the difference between these two coins is the price.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

it is too early to say whether EOS is better or worse than Ethereum. EOS has just appeared on the market.
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

Actually I believe in EOS, I think this is finally the coin I invest in in time. Let's wait and see what will happen in future, but I am full of good expectations!
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

I believe it can be!

nothing is impossible in the crypto world, Eos is one of the best coins and has great potential in the future, Eos is one of Ethereum's toughest competitors in the future but I think EOS still has to work hard if EOS want to beat ETH.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

I would say both! Ethereum and EOS are becoming more popular due to their efforts to capitalize on the more useful capabilities of blockchain networks. These platforms both serve as environments for developers to build decentralized applications. While they are united in their goal of facilitating the production of decentralized applications (dapps), the way Ethereum and EOS are structured, marketed, and supported are quite different. Much is still unclear about how these two networks will hold up against each other in the dapp marketplace. EOS may not be marking Ethereum for death just yet, but if EOS manages to realize the plans they have stated, Ethereum might have some real difficulty competing with this platform.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

I believe it can be!

EOS will have instant and free transactions, but it seems to me its decentralization is not full, EOS on paper is definitely better than Ethereum EOS has yet to prove itself, we have not yet seen how it works, Ethereum does not stand still, it is evolving.
Ethereum is the best Altcoin with a high price. while for EOS is the best Altcoin in terms of development. so for both, this coin is a coin that is very capable to be relied upon and become a very profitable coin. and to be in a position like them would be very profitable and it takes hard work to get it.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

By far ETH is one of the most attractive coins for buying. Incredible potential in ETH obsesses me I suppose it will have to  be a very large profit. I do not know why so but I have never been so sure but now I am completely sure that ETH will make new high so I have bought ETH and I am waiting.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

I believe it can be!

No, I believe the ethereum will always be on it. Ethereum will become stronger in the future because of the many projects that move in it. It needs a hard struggle for EOS to get beyond ethereum and can not happen any time soon.
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

Only ether. He is more reliable and he already has many followers. How many people are bears who are trying to give an attack to the current hostile platform. They raise the price. They want victory.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

I think EOS has better platform and now big projects use it already for there purposes. We gonna look but I believe at this 2 projects as well. Hope thet grow

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

That is very unpredictable, but I believe in 2020, BTC and ETH will be overcome by other cryptos in the market as there are many potential ICOs out there. The current EOS rate is only $ 15, by 2020 the possibility that EOS will be able to compete with ETH in the market cap should the EOS rate rise as fast as it is at present.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████