Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:36:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Vs ETH  (Read 549 times)
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

Do you think Eos will surpass Ethereum in 2020?
I believe it can be!

it's quite hard to tell in 2020.  eos beats Ethereum when speed and capacity is concerned.  but Ethereum leads eos because majority of tokens are based on eth.  if eth doesn't improve and network congestion will be a frequent happening, then new projects may opt to use eos as their token blockchain.

one intriguing part on eos is the dpos where the blockchain is maintained by few chosen servers.  some people like it, but some don't.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
JackNecessary

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

In terms of investment, of course, since EOS is a direct competitor to Ethereum, in the foreseeable future, the EOS capitalization is likely to be second only to Bitcoin. occurred in March 2018). And even if that is not the case, then in the long term, EOS can be profitable at the multiplier level
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

Many conversations that EOS is one of the greatest scams on the crypto market. I do not know whether this is so or not, but personally I am confused that with such gigantic fees and such a long term after ICO, they still do not have a finished product.
Caogou

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

Although EOS looks very powerful, I want to express that EOS is imitating Ethereum to do the same thing. The market investors are limited. I don't think EOS can surpass Ethereum in a short time!
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Ethereum I think it's better and stronger, surely ethereum will always be in front of EOS. And I am sure that ethereum has a better future, and I have also bought it and hope the price will be even higher.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Ethereum blockchain and EOS blockchain are very similar with few distinctive features. Ethereum has proven its capability for years. While EOS is very young and still need to achieve something like Ethereum has achieved. Only if EOS achieve its goal of thousands of transactions per second with every transaction free, EOS will surely surpass Ethereum. But, for now while waiting for that to happen, Ethereum is a better blockchain, though it needs a lot of things to upgrade.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

I do not think it's worth looking at EOS and Ethereum. EOS has not indicated anything yet, just publicity. They have a significant part of the problems that need to be addressed. Ethereum is outstanding among other coins, and EOS, fixing its mistakes, will not be sufficient to approach Ethereum.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Already EOS was died because most of the peoples are stay away inEOS investment but still Ethereum is valuable Cryptocurrency so most of the investors are like to participate in current situation.
But market is totally down in past days so again some green is comes in the market so as soon as possible Market is move to forward and Ethereum is rule the altcoin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

I doubt it can, ethereum is a very famous coin that already being used in multiple smart contract, and consider one of the coin that possibly going to shift Bitcoin in the future, and EOS is just a coin that try to survive, for the trader EOS got a good potential to make profit, but without a real implementation EOS won't beat eth

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

ETH wins for sure, they are the future.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

I like Eos so much and I am working with it most of all now but if I had a chance to invest all my money in the only one altcoin I would have to choose Eth.
If we can just invest in ethereum and eos,
maybe with us investing it in both the benefits we get will be great,
and for eos the potential in the future is pretty good
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

I believe it can be!

maybe, because in this world nothing is impossible. but to go beyond Ethereum, EOS must be consistent in developing its project and its market stability. and must be able to make investors enter it and make them believe in its development in the future.
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

I believe that Eth will be restored soon but these days I Trust to Eos so much as well, I am so pleased with its increasing value and indexes in common way.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

I believe it can be!

There is no way that EOS ends up beating ETH by the year 2020. If you even push back the year it still would not be possible for it to surpass it. Ethereum has had a good run in the market and despite the bear it still continues to hold its position strong in the market. It would take EOS  a very long time to get to where eth is right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

I would still prefer Eth over it although I know that EOS is also on the rise right now but still I know that ETH will gonna rise more just like how bitcoin sill rise in this coming months so let us just be patient for this.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

I believe it can be!

I think it's too early to talk about EOS leading positions. First, you need to wait for the network to start and assess the prospects. And only after that it will be possible to make a final conclusion.

Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

I think that this is impossible. The ethereum is a platform that will soon complete very important milestones. First of all, this is the implementation of several new protocols, after which it has to remain very few competitors.
Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Between Eth and Eos I'd pick ETH. Eth is more than EOS in market value. The trade off is that Eos doesn't have the same secure, trustless database of Ethereum
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

Personally for me, the favorite is the ETH. Although EOS as a position, too, I have. But the eth for me is more valuable in the market, in its fluctuations it is more cautious
What will happen next - we will look at the next wave of growth. So far, the EOS is very young, even on the graphs
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

I believe in the adage that says the devil you know is better than the angel you have not seen. I still believe in ethereum than EOS. Ethereum is making a remarkable impact in blockchain already.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: