Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Vs ETH  (Read 552 times)
Deviaan

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Basically, we don't know what it will be like ethereum and EOS in the future. If it is true the EOS was the winner in the year 2020, surely EOS was able to full responsibility for his position and definitely much better than the ethereum. for now, I think is still a winner as the ethereum and no one was capable of shifting its position.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

EOS can not pass ETH I'm sure, you look at the market Altcoin see, ETH is really growing very fast, I think nothing can stop ETH development. And it's more than that.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

As far as I understand, the main task of EOS is to fix the vulnerabilities of Ethereum and other smart contracts platforms, which prevent the widespread distribution of decentralized apps based on the blockchain. The main EOC intends to ensure scalability and at the same time to have a small commission. And we all know what commissions are in the network of ether and bitcoin in moments of increased load. Huh Shocked If all be fulfilled , EOS has huge chances to outrun the ether, but maybe Vitalik is not give up so easily.

arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

Well with the present set back ethereum is experiencing lately it's safe to say that eos could be better soon in my opinion.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

ETH will always above eos. For me, Ethereum is great and safe investment. It has potential to grow.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

Everyone has their own believing's, you should but i don't. I don't think EOS will surpass Ethereum in any year. We all know every project wants ETH for their investment and it will have. EOS never beat Ethereum stability, popularity, price and many more thingh's. You're thinking too much and it's too big expectation from EOS which you should not, because after few years if EOS will not suprass ETH, then everyone should blame EOS and say's negative thingh's about EOS.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

ETH will always above eos. For me, Ethereum is great and safe investment. It has potential to grow.
EOS is a good altcoin, has good growth, and has the opportunity to approach Ethereum. However, I agree with your opinion that Ethereum will always be on top of EOS.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

I do not think that EOS will be able to surpass Ethereum by 2020. I think that Ethereum has more prospects for development.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

I do not find such comparisons straight. Ethereum is very large and very difficult to compare to EOS.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

I think that to pass the ETH in terms of price, EOS might achieve it, but in terms of demand and the number of sale and purchase transactions, it will be inferior to ETH which is often used for trading capital and ICO
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

For me, both EOS and ETH are altcoin worth to invest. EOS has the perfect technology, fast transaction speed, free transaction costs. EOS is a real threat to ETH. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is very popular. Many ICO projects use Ethereum's ERC20 platform. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will recover and grow strongly.

manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

On the off chance that dPoS will be viewed as superior to PoW most likely the eos appropriation will increment and that of eth will lessen however there is to consider the ethereum organize impact so it is hard to reply
cryptotrade007

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

I think that if EOS solves their governance issues they will go flying past Ethereum.  The way they are right now though, I have a serious doubt.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

IMO, Ethereum is very strong crypto, and it is unlikely that any altcoins will survive. Talking about the EOS, the current rate for crypto is only $ 5 while ETH is $ 300. Consequently, EOS will not be able to pass ETH on the potential cryptos in the market until 2020.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

It can be. But 2020 is still very far away and no one knows how the market will behave. Tomorrow will be a really good platform and will compete with all
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

IMO, Ethereum is very strong crypto, and it is unlikely that any altcoins will survive. Talking about the EOS, the current rate for crypto is only $ 5 while ETH is $ 300. Consequently, EOS will not be able to pass ETH on the potential cryptos in the market until 2020.
At least until they will be fixed all of the problem and try to change its broken governance with a better one. EOS is overhyped coin and remember the majority of EOS ico are still using ethereum to raised the funds from the investors. We are talking about the possibility to get the best volume to provide the best way to liquidate the money.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

I still choose ETH as the best than EOS, because I believe ETH price will increase very high and I believe the ETH price will soon recover.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

Do you think Eos will surpass Ethereum in 2020?
I believe it can be!

Ethereum needs to improve its scalability. If it does not do it, then I believe EOS would be bigger due to the need for more transactions, but I believe in Vitalik and Ethereum's new scalability projects.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

Eth has become a queen in the blockchain world and until now it still has a strong community even though the price is a little low, and this has not been replaced.
For EOS it still takes time to occupy this position, the eos process is still far and the time is still long. So you can't replace eth.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:25:40 PM

Do you think Eos will surpass Ethereum in 2020?
I believe it can be!

I think the current situation of the market can change in the following years, and some new altcoins can surpass many popular altcoins. But in my opinion, ethereum will probably continue to sustain its popularity in the future too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: