Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23858 times)
naddunadeem (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

You can invest in any coin for the long term. The main thing is to determine the risk / profit ratio and create a diversified investment portfolio.
Bitcoin and Ethereum must be in any investment portfolio.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

You can invest in any coin for the long term. The main thing is to determine the risk / profit ratio and create a diversified investment portfolio.
Bitcoin and Ethereum must be in any investment portfolio.

For me the best coin to invest on longterm is bitcoin because i think bitcoin prise will goes up continuesly and reach the original price and the reason why bitcoin continue to grow the price because of people using bitcoin and investing so that bitcoin will have a potencial to growth the price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Invest on bitcoins in the long term which is the best ever long term investment until now and have less risk involved when comparing to altcoins.But in crypto currency investment every coin comes with great volatility swing and no one knows how long the crypto is going to be there so never investment more than you can afford to lose.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

if you want to buy coins and invest for the long term then bitcoin is the best choice because bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments with prices that always go up every year
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

The investment portfolio is formed on the basis of calculation of financial opportunities of each investor. Someone can invest 100 000, and someone 1000 $. Not every investor can buy btc, someone is looking for coins> 1 $ and some $ 100>.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Is it hard to make an effort and take a look at the other threads? You will get your answer right away. Anyway, bitcoin is for long term investment. Look, I know you are Newbie and you still do not know about this forum thoroughly. So let me clue you in, this forum had enough of these kind of threads. It is already filled with shitposts and spammers. So, please, from now on, read the threads if you are looking for an answer. I believe it is easy.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

[/b][/i]

I always suggest people to go for any coin from the Top 50 list of CMC. The reason why they are in top 50 will tell you why you should be investing into them and holding them for long terms. They are there because they keep receiving tremendous amount of volume, thus they are perfect liquid assets for many investors and makes sure that these coins or projects behind them will never die. If you invest in such coins then one thing is sure that your investment is going anywhere but only upwards with huge profits. So pick any from there and be heroic investors.  Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

in my opinion, you should invest on, bitcoin, ethereum, monero and litecoin.

R.R.L.
gedabuz

Activity: 207
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

for me the best coin for long term is doge coin because this coin always experience price increase more than 100% every year its following bitcoin price trend ... when the price is cheap i can buy a lot of coin and when the price goes up to more than 100% can get a lot of profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

There are not few coins good for long term investment, there are many coins, Bitcoin is the best one for long term investment and as a altcoin oax is good for long term investment.

mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

if you want to buy coins and invest for the long term then bitcoin is the best choice because bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments with prices that always go up every year

Bitcoin is not the best currency market. If you compare the evolution of Bitcoin and Ethereum, you can easily see that Ethereum has stepped up stronger development.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

Best choice is bitcoin because as i see, there is at least 1 time per year it pump and it is trusted. Then are eth, xmr, neo as you can see via the chart.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

[/b][/i]

I think the best coin to choose for long term holding is BTC and ETH as primary one.

For rest I will suggest IOST, SCL and JNT are some of the coins among the succeful ICO of all time which happened to be working today also. IOST specifically is making huge progress and as you can see they are also doing the marketing and thus having good attention from all over the community.

So IOST could be worth investing this time. Apart from this try to focus on newest project like Sociall which is taking giant development progress recently.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

I think it is impossible to predict, its always a gamble.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

if you want to invest in the long term you better invest using BTC coins, and BCH because the two coins at the end of the year always increase this will give a big advantage.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

I think bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments because bitcoin price changes quickly change within a period of one week alone can reach 50% price increase.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

I would say the best coin is Trade Token !!
They are giving airdrop now!!

Telegram : https://t.me/TradeToken
Airdrop Link : https://airdrops.trade.io/
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

[/b][/i]

For long-term investment, i always recommend trader to stick with the basic and major cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Neocoin, and Monero. All these coins are having big potential to give you good returns on a long-term basis if you invest in the right time at right place. Even altcoins like XRB Railblocks, d=Domuscoins, Beef coin are looking good for the long-term project as they are best in their sector. Remember one thing before long-term investment always go for coins which are best in their sectors.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

in any case, I choose to invest in an efirium. This coin demonstrates just excellent indicators of market demand. Therefore, I choose the efirium not only as an investment, but also as a way to keep my money.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: