Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23858 times)
sargon_26

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

I think, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple will be good choice for long term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

Coin or crypto in general? I think there'll be utility tokens which will have huge market cap, the ones will will chance whole industries. The current market cap is nothing compared to what could be once it's widely used.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

There are many coin you can hold but my opinion is ETH, ltc, btcc, dash etc these coin are best for long terms investing you can hold it
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

The best is BiTCOIN, LITECOIN, DOGE
That will be good options as investment, we can see these 3 crypto are really survive from another.
You can try ethereum as another choice, the responsibility and the stability are good as investment for long term.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

There are many currencies in the market. But not all the currency can be hold. There are some potential currency that you can hold. If this coin  can not give you profit but will not give losses.I think ETH, NEO, ADA, PPP will be much better. Especially in the ETH is very good coin.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

for me the best coin for long term is doge coin because this coin always experience price increase more than 100% every year its following bitcoin price trend ... when the price is cheap i can buy a lot of coin and when the price goes up to more than 100% can get a lot of profit.
If you decide to hold on for a long time, I recommend holding the ETH safe and they will bring you higher profits. In fact, all coins are growing in the direction of ETH growth, so once the ETH rises, the other coin increases and vice versa, so holding ETH is the brightest decision. .
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

There are many coin you can hold but my opinion is ETH, ltc, btcc, dash etc these coin are best for long terms investing you can hold it
I think ETH and NEO are 2 altcoin that investors can hold in long term because the potential of this 2 coin is very large. Both coins have many uses in reality, as the platform of many ICO projects so the community supports it so much that it helps keep these two coins stable in the market. I believe this year ETH and NEO will grow very strongly.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:53:11 AM

I think ETH and NEO are 2 altcoin that investors can hold in long term because the potential of this 2 coin is very large. Both coins have many uses in reality, as the platform of many ICO projects so the community supports it so much that it helps keep these two coins stable in the market. I believe this year ETH and NEO will grow very strongly.
Yes i agree on that i see that the etherium has a verry big potential coin in the near future it's price is really increasing almost everyday. I believe that it is really good for long term of holding and we an maybe get a huge amount onproit on it. This is really amazing.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
I think coins that are suitable as an investment in the long run are BTC, ETH and Ripple. Because their project is clear and its users more and more
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

ethereum.
development team, first turing complete distributed network on blockchain, big community, ICOs, soon proof of stake...unbeatable.
2x to 10x price in 2-3 years
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

[/b][/i]
if you're planning to buy a coin for long term i suggest to make some research first on coinmarket cap. And also by doing technical analysis through the project (portfolio or sites). and read the vision, white paper and etc which is you can obtain more information about the project , to assure as well if it's good or not,  and don't rely on others thought and predictions about the coin, make your own research mate.  .
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

If you have the ultimate goal of having a coin with long term long investment then you should choose a popular coin with good capability. For example that you can choose bitcoin and Etherum as the main choice. In addition to the two coins I am not quite sure, because usually other coin less get the trust so usually only last for some time only and only good used as short term investment. But the choice remains on ourselves, as long as we are optimistic and have done the analysis as well as possible then we can make our own choice.
kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

Bitcoin and ETH seems to be the good choice. I don't have that sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency but these two coins are hand in hand the best.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

I think that ADA will show good growth over a long period of time, you should pay attention to this coin

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

[/b][/i]
To me bitcoin still remains the best coin for long-term investment and we are to put about 70% of our risk capital into it if we actually want to be among the wealthy people in future.  Follow by ethereum and litecoin is we are to look at the technology, teams and market capitalization before investing into any coin with long-term view.
jeffbezosBD

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

I think, good coins for long term investing are-

Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Waves
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

You can invest in any coin for the long term. The main thing is to determine the risk / profit ratio and create a diversified investment portfolio.
Bitcoin and Ethereum must be in any investment portfolio.
Well I think it is not good to say that we can invest in any of coin because our investment is our own whole life so it is good to choose the best coin among all, I know now a day digital currency is being on demand so why not to choose the king of all coins so buy bitcoin right now and bitcoin is the best currency for all of us, it has high profit and saving for our future as bitcoin is the most profit worthy currency if you are investing for long time.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

[/b][/i]

If you want to invest in the long time run you need to choose in the top 10 coin in coinmarketcup like of course Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash etc.. but before you do that make sure you have a plan why would you do that, and also you need to do some reaserch before you put your money in investment. Anyways, i think much better to invest that 10 coin especially in Bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

I think bitcoin is the best ever for long term profit because it always usable with many people and investment project. In Alternate, BCH and ETH is the second option for trade because so many trancaction on both coin and have good feature..

Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

For long term investments, I'd go for a currency which is established and less prone to fluctuations.
BTC
ETH
NEO
ADA.
This are hedge fund investments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: