Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23869 times)
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:25:03 AM

long term for crpyto is max 2 years. I think only BTC could be think as a long term investment; other are blockchain projects. meanwille take a look on the reseach at www.crypto-compass.io : free access, no adds
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

For me the best coin for long term investments are Ethereum,Bitcoin,Litecoin,Iost
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]

I recommend to buy Electroneum . I think Electroneum have a good future for long term investment. Ico price of Electroneum is 0.01$ and then Electroneum list on market with price 0.06-0.2$ . This is reason Why Electroneum have a good future.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

[/b][/i]

We'll I think bitcoin is one of the best because its value increases its value sometimes twice and like what other sad it is too risky.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

long term for crpyto is max 2 years. I think only BTC could be think as a long term investment; other are blockchain projects. meanwille take a look on the reseach at www.crypto-compass.io : free access, no adds

This looks like an add to me.  Grin
As for the long term for crypto being 2yrs I agree completely. Many of the alts will die out in a year or so. Too many bad alts exist.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

[/b][/i]
I believe that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict the current time, you should not invest in the long run, you can see that bitocin prices are fluctuating continuously and constantly adjusting in amplitude. So, in order to be successful, you need to have a clear plan and always follow the plan.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

[/b][/i]
i think best coin is bitcoin and eth for investment and you can hold it for longterm because these both are strong and high volume coin in the  market investment in high volume coin you will never face loss and bitcoin and eth have more investors then other coin every one demand for these coin tha't why the price are going increase and increase.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

[/b][/i]
After bitcoin there are a number of other coins which are having great future coming up ahead. Invest in all of those high potential coins and you will get the profit in them one by one. I will not suggest one because you will be stick to the market of that one if that dropped then you will lose while if you will diverge your investment then there will be more chances of profit.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

This looks like an add to me.  Grin
As for the long term for crypto being 2yrs I agree completely. Many of the alts will die out in a year or so. Too many bad alts exist.
Amongst all the coins that are now being used in international market, you must be going for bitcoins. Reason is simple, they would be living for longer time than other altcoins. This is obvious and we are seeing this even right now. Different altcoins are just being added on daily basis but the problem is, they seized to death after such a short period of time. People are not welcoming them.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

[/b][/i]
I know this has been said but still i will encourage you to buy bitcoin and dont consider other coins since youre looking for long term and which this top 1 cryptocurrency is the appropriate and reliable to be in wallet for years.

This looks like an add to me.  Grin
That's right so OP will stick to bitcoin and not to any coins at all
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

For me bitcoin is the best coin you can invest in for a long term because it continue to increase while sometimes its going down but  still it is reliable and can give huge profits in the future.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

There are many coins good for long-term investment. I like ETH, NEO, Litecoin, XLM for long-term investment. Mostly NEO is good at the current situation. I hope the bright future is coming with NEO.

cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

[/b][/i]
I think a good long-term coin is like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. Because the user of the coin can be spelled out a lot and has a project that is clear and attractive to investors who want to invest in the coin
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

Personally I like NEO and/or Ontology for the long term.. something big is bound to happen in China.

Mehdi
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

Risk is an integral part of the investment world, both short-term, medium to long-term investments. I think bitcoin remains a means to make long-term investments, dude. before you make an investment you must also know that, each person needs development and deepening in order to find a definite formula. The point of the best investment is the investment that is run with discipline and accompanied by the spirit to continue to learn.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

[/b][/i]

many are asking, which coins are good for long-term investments. And I chose bitcoin, ethereum, eos, and maybe litecoin.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Ethereum is always my number 1 pick.There is so much to ethereum that meets the eye.Currently sitting in second position on coin marketcap may someday over take bitcoin as much of the new ICOs choose ETH as the platform for launch.We will always have ETH,not like some altcoins that may eventually be delisted.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

[/b][/i]

many are asking, which coins are good for long-term investments. And I chose bitcoin, ethereum, eos, and maybe litecoin.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin is long term supportive coin but EOS is still unpredictable so this is supporting to short term investment only and Litecoin is slowly move to down trend so better Ethereum and Bitcoin is good for longterm investment. Because some peoples investing in three to four years so these two are always alive in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

[/b][/i]
I believe that long-term investment at this time of risk will be very high, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so to trade success is very difficult, market The market is in the bearish trend in the long term so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time. I believe that at this point you should only trade short term by day.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

Best coin for long term depends on your risk strategy. Safest way - BTC. If you are looking for alts -I would say stratis. It has a huge plattform you can create many stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: