Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23866 times)
TheGlassNinja

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

XRP is the best i think.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
I believe you should not invest long term at this point, you can see that bitocin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting in the past days, so in order to successfully trade you need to have very Experience and analysis skills are accurate. The market is bearish in the long term so long term investment risk will be very high.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

[/b][/i]
I would recommend you to invest in projects that deal with improving the scalability of blockchain (you could find the description of those projects on icodrops.com and numerous Telegram groups dedicated to review of current ICOs).
Their tokens can be valued in like 3-4-5-... times by the end of the year as the scalability of blockchain is an extremely hot issue that needs to be resolved right here and right now.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

I think the best coin for long-term investments is bitcoin because bitcoin currently has a slow price movement and bitcoin will always go up every year so long-term investments for bitcoin will be more profitable

normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

I think the best coin for long-term investments is bitcoin because bitcoin currently has a slow price movement and bitcoin will always go up every year so long-term investments for bitcoin will be more profitable

For me the best coin to hold in longterm way is bitcoin and ethereum because that two coins are ideal for investment and that is the high value unlike other coins but if that two will rise other coins also will rise so that we can say bitcoin and ethereum is rising but its normal to down sometimes so that for me bitcoin and ethereum is the best way to earn and hold in longterm way.

ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

[/b][/i]

Coins which best to be invested in a long term due are Bitcoin and ethereum. These two cryptocurrencies has established and has been proven to be reliable in terms of their prices.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

As i am working in this field from 5 years and i kept closed watch on the market fluctuations of crypto currencies. so, according to my point of view the BTC is the best coin for long term investment because as compared to other coins the price of BTC increases more.

Even if for now we are saying that bitcoin gone down, let us just remember that the last year price was quite lower, than it is right now. Furthermore the overall yearly price is higher than previous year.

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

[/b][/i]

You can invest any coin that you want for a long term hodl but as for me, when it comes to a profitable one, I would prefer bitcoin. Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and it has proven us a lot already so we don't have enough reasons to doubt about hodling it.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

Well aside from bitcoin I believe that ethereum and ripple are also a good coin for investment. Thought it may seems that this two coin is not yet fully discover it's true value in the world of marketing of cryptocurrencies but the fact that this coins are also made to give a good profit is already accountable.
deklitt

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

[/b][/i]
I think to know the best coins for investment need to research in advance about potential of coin so as to minimize the losses that will occur.
However I recommend bitcoin and ethereum as the best coins for long-term investments.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Ethereum is the best coin for long term holding. Bitcoin is good but it is too expensive. So go for ethereum it is cheaper but it can give you a good income when this coin reach its all time high.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

Here's my list,
1. BTC(Bitcoin)
2. ETH(Ethereum)
3. XLM (Stellar)
4. XEM (NEM)
5. NEO(NEO)

this is just a recommendation, of course you still need to do a detailed research on each coin, please understand the coin first before investing because at the end of the day your decision will prevail. invest wisely!
congnghi100

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

[/b][/i]

I think Bitcoin is a good one because it is the KING of crypto. Lower risk than others. NEO or ETH is a good one because most of ICO projects are NEO & ETH platform.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

there are so many token options for long-term investing, I think all coins have the potential to be invested in the long term but which is definitely profitable to invest in bitcoin for a long time.
Yeah you are right bitcoin is the first option for many investors although the price is very low in these days and is on the way down, but it provided a chance for new investors to buy bitcoin on low price. When you decided to invest for long term then don’t look here and there. Buy bitcoin today and tomorrow collect your share from the market. Bitcoin future is very bright.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

I think if you want to buy coins and invest for the long term then bitcoin is the right coin because bitcoin has a price that will go up every year and will be more profitable for the long term
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

I personally believe in top currencies, because they're top. It tells me, that the coin is already tested and trustworthy, if it stays on top for some time.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

If you want to gain big profit you have to looking for and make research to find new coin that has big potential, this coin still low in market cap and trading volume but the project is unique and consist of strong team member, so the price possible to give huge return when the market cap increase. In my personal opinion one of the this coin is LINDA.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

As much as I liked other cryptocurrencies in the market, Bitcoin is still the king. For me, I think Bitcoin is designed for long-term investment because this is the common gateway to fiat currency, Ethereum is just the next one. I have no problem investing in other cryptocurrencies as long we know how to diversify. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

There are many coin you can invest they are all good but my opinion you can invest btc, ltc, eth, bch , onion etc and this coin you can long term hold when price very high then sell this coin
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

I personally believe in top currencies, because they're top. It tells me, that the coin is already tested and trustworthy, if it stays on top for some time.

Yeah me too and I believe those who are in top of coin market cap are the one that are worth investing for. Nothing more and nothing less. Yet even these are trusted you still have to do your own research so you'll know when the good entry and exit point. Know its movement, at least.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: