Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23882 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Any coin or token can be possible for this kind of investment. Mostly they take a long time before you can see profit.

I do prefer looking at the technology or project for their output. If you think its market is going to explode more in the future then pick that one. Just be sure it is a legitimate one. 2 to 3 years should be enough for holding. That way their roadmap is already done.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
Ofcourse no other than Bitcoin and Eth they are the coins tht has future and also BCH and I think EOS too since they are good coins too and has a lot of trader and holders. Invest in the top coins because you have sure assurance on that.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Based on the past investments that I've made with several coins, there are 2 definite cryptocurrencies that I would highly suggest, I've said this many times and just for the sake of those who are really seeking to invest onto a platform that is indeed trustable and would give you lesser risks, I'd like to suggest ETH and BTC, these 2 platforms are the 2 currencies that I always use whenever I make investments (specifically LONG TERM INVESTMENTS) It gave me the profit that I did not expect that I was really getting, I was amazed and made me want to invest more on projects that is involved with BTC and ETH.
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

I think, that ICO are good for investing. Now, altcoins started to grow, so I think, that they will be too. I suppose, that projects like ElonCity are perspective more than other. By the way. Do you know, what is ElonCity? This is an energy project. Its main task is make electricity cheaper and accesible. Their main partner is Krypical Group. They had four partnerships and all of them were succesful. I believe, that whis will be too

deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

The best coin for longterm investing I thought all people already know it: BTC
this is the legend for long-term investing. All altcoin will down much more than btc or up less than btc!
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

i don't know if this will work well or not but i am very confident with holding back those altcoin you will get big advantage:
ADA, BOB and ACDC.
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

The best coin for longterm investing I thought all people already know it: BTC this is the legend for long-term investing. Invest on bitcoins in the long term which is the best ever long term investment until now and have less risk involved when comparing to altcoins.But in crypto currency investment every coin comes with great volatility swing and no one knows how long the crypto is going to be there so never investment more than you can afford to lose. 
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Apart from BTC, ETH, and more Infrastructure coins, I am looking at PUNDI X as my one good token for long-term holding, but it's great to trade in the short term as well, as there are good monthly cycles to check out and trade due to the nature of its monthly token unlocks aka airdrops. This project I also class as an infrastructure project to help bring mass adoption into crypto so I like it for a long-term HODL. There are just too many quality projects to list off the cuff right now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

If you are looking for potential altcoins, then the top 10 ranking in coinmarketcap can be an option for you.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

[/b][/i]
Best coin? It is bitcoin dude. It will never be any coin existing in this word but bitcoin. Bitcoin proves that it is the best among the rest. It endures a lot. Second it sometimes fell down but look at it, it is still growing and still trying to make up to us, investors. Invest in bitcoin. You'll never ever regret that decision.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

If you are looking for potential altcoins, then the top 10 ranking in coinmarketcap can be an option for you.
Correct.you are in the point. besides those 10 coins, you can buy Credits coin. this project roadmap and the team are attractive. I am an investor of credits project. for more information check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ for latest updates https://twitter.com/creditscom

Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

For me best coin is cardano (ada) it's cheap and it has potential people call it 3rd generation coin for a reason currently it's In cents and I believe it will easily go 1 to 2$ in this year or upcoming bull run.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

[/b][/i]
You should observe the market carefully and than according to situation you should invest. My opinion is that investing in Bitcoin is the optimal choice as its rising very fast and this can be considered as a best coin for long term investment. Although you can also invest in Ethereum ,Maidsafe ,Ripple etc.
Just carefully observe the crypto maket ,investigate properly and make certain strategies to invest in the best available coin. 

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

The top coins on CMC are the best option you can take, the price flux is not like other coins which usually have imbalance orders (too many sell order but little buy order). But if you have some guts, try to invest on an ICO which has the potential to grow on the future (do some research on them like the soft cap, hard cap, team & advisors, roadmap, etc).

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

[/b][/i]

to be safe, i believe bitcoin still holds as the safest coin to invest.  but if you like altcoins for greater chance of profit, then i would say eos, neo, and also privacy coins.  new coin projects are too risky for long term investments as you have to monitor project development from time to time.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

You should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

The best coin for longterm investing I thought all people already know it: BTC
this is the legend for long-term investing. All altcoin will down much more than btc or up less than btc!

Same for me, bitcoin is still the best bet for long term investing and this is already proven many times in the past. In its 2017 bullrun alone, bitcoin hit many all-time highs which reached its peak in the middle of december. Bitcoin growth this year may not be  the same last year but it will surely recover again when the right time comes.
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

To me Investing on bitcoins in the long term which is the best ever long term investment until now and have less risk involved when comparing to altcoins.But in crypto currency investment every coin comes with great volatility swing and no one knows how long the crypto is going to be there so never investment more than you can afford to lose.since there is no price stability, it either decrease nor increase
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

[/b][/i]

In my own opinion, bitcoins is always the best cryptocurrency to hold for long term because people will always invest in this coin since it has the best potential to grow in the market.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

[/b][/i]

Of course,  it is better to invest with the king of crypto,  with btc you will gain when it rises.  Since btc is the first in digital currency you will not afraid to invest and hold it for long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: