Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23869 times)
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
I will suggest 3 coin that is best for long term investment, the first one is bitcoin because i believe that the value of it can go back again up to $20k and the second one is litecoin because it is also a good coin and the third one is ethereum because the value of it now is cheap and for sure it will pump again soon.
I think you should only invest long term in bitcoin at this time and should not invest in altcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are in a bearish cycle so the altcoin price will It will continue to fall sharply in the coming time. The current trading plan is to divide the capital and buy bitcoin in batches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:29:29 AM

in any case, I choose to invest in an efirium. This coin demonstrates just excellent indicators of market demand. Therefore, I choose the efirium not only as an investment, but also as a way to keep my money.

Ethereum is one of the best altcoin to invest in the market but if you to earn profit immediately then i highly suggested that you should focus on bitcoins because the growth is faster in the market.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

There are plenty of coin for you to invest long term in the current trading market. But you are a newbie, I recommend you choose Bitcoin. It is quite stable and fluctuates not too much, there will be a lot of information so you can analyze the market, chart, coin, ... that you can search on Google or Youtube
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

I think the best coin for long term  investing is bitcoin because they are the one who very fits in this because they are trusted company that can make you earn too a goods amount of income.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:49:04 PM

[/b][/i]
With a market in the current bear market, I believe that long-term investment is very difficult and you can hardly make a profit as bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling. Therefore, I believe that this time you should only short-term investment in bitcoin to reduce risk, long-term investment is difficult and bitcoin price will be able to like the gold down very deep and will be difficult to afford. when the price is lower than the production price.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

Bitcoin is a very strong coin and it works well not just for your long term investment but also for short term investments. Bitcoin is the only coin who can do that while the other coins just rises occassionally and the market needs to be healthy for them to maxed out their potential.
tech12345

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

I think there should be safe options at this point. ETH and Bitcoin are two names worth keeping. Keeping them ensures that you are always getting a good deal of liquidity
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

All solid coins are good for long term investing but I would say that, bitcoin is very good for long term investing in my opinion. It has solid backing and its the most traded in the industry and however, this makes it the best coin for long term investing
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

[/b][/i]
If not bitcoin then there is nothing . There is also a chance for you to make long term profit from altcoins, maybe Ethereum,  Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. I don’t know about XRP (Ripple),  but that one may work for you. Last year Litecoin was my favorite altcoins and the price pumped when people never expected that to happen.

Luckily I had some money in it. Well,  all of them are quite good, maybe you should go for altcoins although I do consider BTC as the best,  but altcoins do bring profit.
dating centre

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

All solid coins are good for long term investing but I would say that, bitcoin is very good for long term investing in my opinion. It has solid backing and its the most traded in the industry and however, this makes it the best coin for long term investing
I use different coins for short term investment, but for long term investment i think that bitcoin is the only good choice, bitcoin is the first  crypto currency which is created on the world, therefore i think that bitcoin is the best option for long term investment.
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:08:34 AM

in any case, I choose to invest in an efirium. This coin demonstrates just excellent indicators of market demand. Therefore, I choose the efirium not only as an investment, but also as a way to keep my money.

Ethereum is one of the best altcoin to invest in the market but if you to earn profit immediately then i highly suggested that you should focus on bitcoins because the growth is faster in the market.

I also agree with this, I like bitcoin and ethereum. They are really promising and strong ones. Then WAVES comes for my list as number three. In long term, I'm pretty confident that they will reach new high prices eventually.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:22:30 AM

I also agree with this, I like bitcoin and ethereum. They are really promising and strong ones. Then WAVES comes for my list as number three. In long term, I'm pretty confident that they will reach new high prices eventually.
If it was me, I would not invest long term on these coins. This is not the time for long-term investment. Long-term investment will not be profitable at this time.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

[/b][/i]
Take a look at ADA and XLM. ADA is the third version of Bicoin. XLM is competing with XRP in the banking sector. These are the potential co-authors I recommend to you
diceoption.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:23 AM

I think BTC and ETH is the best  Grin
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

I think the best coin for long term  investing is bitcoin
because the company of bitcoin have a good characteristics that can sustain or satisfy you by providing a good service to their investors.

I choose Bitcoin and I do not have any doubts about this choice. This is the main and the most valuable cryptocurrency. It dictates the rules to all the other cryptos.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

Bitcoin is still a coin that gives me a lot of profit even though the bitcoin market has never been stable, but as long as we buy and sell at the right time, we have the opportunity to make money. I choose long term trading bitcon
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

The price of bitcoin is down now, so it would be the best for long-term investment. If you have got the funds then you can diversify your portfolio and add a few high potential atlcoins such as Ethereum, Monero, Neo, Cardano, and Litecoin.

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

Choose a few coins: old and new. Older-understandable: bitcoin, light coin, ether, etc. From the new look at the good ico - some will give you a good profit. I'm looking at the ico projects market-it's very interesting, now I'm working with BOOSTO-there will be success here, there are projects with a good product and those who have already gone to the stock exchange.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

I myself prefer coins that are the most used for long-term investments, in my opinion that is good to choose from such as bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and stellar. maybe other people have different opinions with me

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

I don't know about this. We have different perspective on what coin we are to pick for long term. But if I were the guy to be asked by this question, I will always say that it is bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: