Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23869 times)
Charles.li

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

buy top 10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

The price of bitcoin is down now, so it would be the best for long-term investment. If you have got the funds then you can diversify your portfolio and add a few high potential atlcoins such as Ethereum, Monero, Neo, Cardano, and Litecoin.
These are the top picks and are showing signs of diminishing in recent months. I think investing in ETH and NEO might be a smart choice in this stage because I highly value these two platforms and would be very promising if they could develop the best ICO projects in the future

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Bitcoin. It is by far the best long-term cryptocurrency investment option.
Other top coins (top 50 by market cap) are also good for long-term investments.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

I like to invest more on NEO because They have already solved the scaling problems that Bitcoin and Ethereum have, Turing Complete, strong alliance in China and China is most of crypto and should not be underestimated. The first (serious) Crypto of China. They are up against Ethereum, but with the alliance in China and the tech, and the relatively low market cap I think they have a strong chance at great success in the long term. this is just my opinion.always do your own research
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

Bitcoin is still a coin that gives me a lot of profit even though the bitcoin market has never been stable, but as long as we buy and sell at the right time, we have the opportunity to make money. I choose long term trading bitcon

If you have another source of an income (not only the cryptocurrency), buy Bitcoin and be ready to hold it for many years. After that, you will get the greatest profit ever.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

I think that the best one for the long-term hold is btc and maybe ether as well because they are the best coins ever. To my mind, coins are the best thing ever if you know that their price will increase greatly.
dating centre

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

I think that the best one for the long-term hold is btc and maybe ether as well because they are the best coins ever. To my mind, coins are the best thing ever if you know that their price will increase greatly.
There are so many other new altcoin which are also too good for investment, you just need to recognize them. For example in current time cardano is a new emerging currency which have too much potential, its price is still trading too much low and can give a good profit to us.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

I don't know about this. We have different perspective on what coin we are to pick for long term. But if I were the guy to be asked by this question, I will always say that it is bitcoin.
I am still believing that ethereum is the best coin to hold for long term and as a holder of ethereum i know that i can earn or make a huge income when the price of it will pump again, and i will be very happy when the price of eth will go back to $1500.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
At the moment I think you should only invest long term in bitcoin and you should not hurry to buy bitcoin at this moment, please be patient, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess , bitcoin prices are continuously recovering strongly and bitcoin prices may drop at any time due to strong resistance at $ 6600 level.
dating centre

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

I don't know about this. We have different perspective on what coin we are to pick for long term. But if I were the guy to be asked by this question, I will always say that it is bitcoin.
I am still believing that ethereum is the best coin to hold for long term and as a holder of ethereum i know that i can earn or make a huge income when the price of it will pump again, and i will be very happy when the price of eth will go back to $1500.
No doubt that etherium is too much good place for your investment and trading. but i think if you do not have enough fund to trade etherium in a good number, then you should try to do investment in some other place from where you can get some good shares.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

In my opiniom the best coin for long term investing is bitcoin it is a well known coin and stable. It is better to invest now while its value is low. It is a good investment.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

in my opinion, the coin that is suitable for long-term investment at this time is by buying bitcoin, I suggest because this bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin also has very high demand that makes the price of bitcoin can be very expensive someday like the end December 2017 yesterday.
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

For me the best coin for long term investment are bitcoin and etheruem these two coins are the coins and has a potential even the price now are very cheap
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

ETH or BTC are the two best coin we see, the market is down, all pennies are down, so do not rush to look for other coins you may be losing.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

For me it’s ethereum. It’s not just that the value of ether is good, but the technology and the features Ethereum provides makes it the best and ethereum has been doing great at representing a professional image to the cryptocurrency and a strong foundation.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin for long-term investment it's price always changes quickly and it gives better opportunity to get good profit earnings in Crypto world.
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is the best long term funding and this is the proper time to invest in bitcoin because of market situation. other than Bitcoin you may strive your good fortune in ETH, XRP and EOS. these coins are also a superb option for long time investment.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

[/b][/i]
Ethereum is good coin for long term but bitcoin is still the best coin for long term investment because among the rest of coin bitcoin is the one have a chance to rise again up to $20k and i know that people should grabe the oppurtunity to buy many bitcoin now and wait when btc value rise again.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

[/b][/i]
Of course bitcoin is one of the best long term investment. The bitcoin proved that its price can become more valuable. The demand of the bitcoin is continuing to grow up and it is the reason why we can see that the price of the bitcoin is going up as time passing by.

Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

The popularity of top coins by capitalization will continue to spread. Particular attention should be paid Bitcoin. There are several positive points that suggest that this crypto currency will continue to lead the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: