Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3336 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

Fear it is usual thing for human being. Especially when you are not an expert in crypto. I have seen so many threads created by newbies about the regrests and fear to loose everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

There is nothing to be afraid of because there is massive adoption of cryptocurrency in the world. Many individuals including governments and big organizations are beginning to see the amazing benefits of cryptocurrency in the global economy. We should remove fear in all our endeavor about crypto business. Fear will do us no good. Thanks

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
Cryptov8!

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

Not afraid of anything, this is still very very early in the grand scheme of things!
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

You are right fear is not constructive. It destroy us and kill us. In crypto especially, it won't do good. But fear is human nature. Do not you fear when your all investment are sinking?

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

I'm afraid to miss the moment when the market starts to grow as at the end of 2017, so you need to invest now and expect growth  Wink
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
Inthink as many people i still afraid i will lose my money and never get them bachk, i think this kind of fear is very wide spread
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

I'm afraid to miss the moment when the market starts to grow as at the end of 2017, so you need to invest now and expect growth  Wink
Yes, thi is a very tense moment as well. But as time passes buy, you will learn to cope with such kind of fears, believe me
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

I think that the most logical fear in this list is to miss an opportunity. You should really be afraid of it, both in cryptocurrency and real wiorlds
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

All about the FUD. but truly it will not make anything good for you. Rather HODL is the best strategy and learning something is the best practice in this situation.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Yes, thi is a very tense moment as well. But as time passes buy, you will learn to cope with such kind of fears, believe me
I used to be afraid of it, it was so hard, it seemed impossi le to copewith those fears, but i was wrong. It was possible, believe me
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

Why are you afraid? Let me tell you what I think. The cryptocurrency is a new product for the general public. Not everyone is optimistic. Most people are afraid to participate. The fear of new areas is very normal. The cryptocurrency is growing. This is a vulnerable area. So fear and fear are normal.
I think the thing that i am afraid most of all is to lose my money. the close second is to miss some opportunities here
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

Of scammers they are my enemy, I've got scammed once and never again I learned my lesson I think...

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

I used to be afraid of it, it was so hard, it seemed impossi le to copewith those fears, but i was wrong. It was possible, believe me
I think that cryptocurrency sphere is so new, so it is okay to be afraid, because most people know so little about it, but it will pass
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

People are not used to quickly perceive something new, so with crypto currency, it takes time to be believed in and not afraid to invest. This is our future development of society.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:41:31 PM

There is nothing surprising here, and people were always afraid of everything new. A few years later, crypto currencies will be surrendered as simple technology as a bank card, which once also frightened people. Never panic! you need to be sure of your actions.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

The most people are afraid of a heavy crash that could happen in near time! But guys, take a look at the most charts, a lot of people already dumped and we had a correction, this is the wrong time to be afraid. We have good buy oppurtunities right now!
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

i don't afraid but scammer is a live i afraid only from scammer because before some months i invest my money in ICO they scam my money and did not list their token in exchange now the tokens are worthless we must care about our money but i don't afraid from investment because i always invest my money in strong coins.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
marianna2020

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is always a risk. You should invest only part of your money in cryptocurrencies. Don't  keep all the money in one cryptocurrency.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

People are afraid and therefore try to save the remains of their deposits, they do not understand that if you turn off emotions, you can see the whole situation and realize the stupidity of your actions!

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

I think panic can be one of the fears that cause a person to lose profits greatly. now this fear can be eliminated by way of believing and will not feel panic when trading or investment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: