Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3336 times)
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

People are not fear with that. They are anticipating the thing that will happen next.
We cannot predict or see the futures in crypto, so that's why people are afraid of losing their money here.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

In my own ,i was afraid of being dumped the price of token that i have,because honestly i already experience it and all of my money was getting to decrease about 40% ,so i want to be more stronger about researching the token that i want to hold.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

People usually fear the unknown and what they are not in control of! If you are in cryptocurrency and you still do not know how crypocurrency works, you may need to quit, may be cryptocurrency is not meant for you!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
This is all human psychology. We need to constantly work on ourselves, develop, acquire experience and confidence to make the right decisions in different situations and market conditions.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

Most are simply afraid of losing their money because they invested when the price of bitcoin was more than $ 10,000. And now they have a real panic that they can lose all their money

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

There's nothing to afraid vin crypto currency. The only thing is investment in fake or spam projects. Even though , the investment can be given back but still there is some risk in that. Otherwise , everything is good.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

Why are you afraid? Let me tell you what I think. The cryptocurrency is a new product for the general public. Not everyone is optimistic. Most people are afraid to participate. The fear of new areas is very normal. The cryptocurrency is growing. This is a vulnerable area. So fear and fear are normal.

You are right to say that this is a new direction in which many people do not know many nuances. The fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk way of investing money. Many people do not understand the usual role of cryptocurrencies in our daily lives. People see cryptocurrency as a way to make money, but not to make their lives different.... This is all the mistake and fear to change habits in life.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
i think taht the thing that scares ms the most is scam becaise you can be fooled by them eve if you are a professional
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Why are you afraid? Let me tell you what I think. The cryptocurrency is a new product for the general public. Not everyone is optimistic. Most people are afraid to participate. The fear of new areas is very normal. The cryptocurrency is growing. This is a vulnerable area. So fear and fear are normal.

You are right to say that this is a new direction in which many people do not know many nuances. The fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk way of investing money. Many people do not understand the usual role of cryptocurrencies in our daily lives. People see cryptocurrency as a way to make money, but not to make their lives different.... This is all the mistake and fear to change habits in life.
some peolel are afraid of losing their money and catch some malwares but i think that these problems can be prevented
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

You don't know who actually holds your investment, yet you just investing and hoping it will be successful, it takes a personal decision to be able to do that because it is risky. Fear is one factor that either stop a vision or cause it not to be achieved at all.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

There is nothing to fear of why because the market must go down it's just a normal thing all you need to do as an investor's or bounty hunters is just to have patient and see what will happen after a long period of time.
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

I'm afraid that the crypto-currency market may collapse because of its fall
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

Fear will not bring any benefit, so this will make it difficult for us to be successful and wealthy, there is nothing to fear so I am always optimistic that the future must be better even though crypto disappear.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

Being patient is a way out for unfavorable conditions. Do not be afraid, every action there must be a risk, so any condition you should remain calm and patient. Panic is not a good solution, many people are experiencing it.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

Although I haven't been investing heavily in bitcoin since the start of 2012 the case is that then thought opposition to bitcoin is decreasing over time and the adoption rate is increasing bitcoin still is an contention to us dollar which may beat it politically
rain road

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

Every people are afraid because they have something to lose. Some are afraid lose their money in crypto even so all are in here because they get benefit from it.
Yes, people are afraid that electronic money can be a bubble. I really understand why they think so. The development of electronic money over the years has been a miracle and astonishing, causing people to change their minds.
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

All that doesn't need to be feared
the world of cryptocurrency is broad and can add to our income for everyday survival

As you say if fear does not give anything positive what is the need for panic. As opposed to extraordinary courage if you save money, then let go of everything, there is no point in getting the courage to risk the calculation is always better. finally don't invest what you can't release
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:33:50 PM
Merited by NadiaHel (1)

Many people misconceptualize crptocurrency. They think it is a get rich fast platform. They thinks it's something that will yield massive returns within few days or weeks of investment without conducting proper research or asking the right questions, so when price scales southward unfortunately, they bring up all the negative vibe to back up the fact that crypto is scam. Some, when they listen to news about government not giving in total support to crypto, they panic. Many are also unsure of the future projections, especially in recent times when prices have dropped drastically.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

Agreed, Most people are nervous,but I do not feel that way,  I'm very optimistic about cryptocurrency. so I do not panic, I try to study the market. Generally, this market favors those who are good in calculators of the market.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

personally, I'm afraid the market will continue to fall. the price of bitcoin will fall and maybe we will see how the cryptocurrency market will cease to exist.
You should not be afraid of that, and that is because when you entered this market you accepted the possibility of losing money due to the volatility, I know that it can be very painful if you have lost a lot of money to see the price of your coins and see that they do not recover but you have no other option but to be patient and if the price goes down again then keep holding your bitcoin, it is hard but it will be rewarding when the next bull market appears.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: