Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:59:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5358 times)
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Cryptocurrencies quickly spread around the world, but now they are faced with the problem of acceptance of cryptocurrency by States and people. Also a lot of problems remain security.

If they reach the way to apply tax on, adoption will be radical.
Time to time and you will see Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Already a lot of people and countries know about cryptocurrency. I have many friends who have learned about cryptocurrency thanks to me.But not everyone accepts it as we do. I see it as a great chance to make a lot of money. While my friends laugh enviously behind my back and say they don't believe it
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

I believe that the main task in the world should be the fight against human ignorance, from this all the problems of our world. A crypto is a phenomenon, like any phenomenon on the planet, each person should at least get acquainted with what it is and after that draw their own conclusions about what to do with it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Crypto currency is interesting to many only for profit, and so around it a lot of noise it will gain popularity and in the future it will become an excellent digital future, everything goes to this.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes, electronic money is spreading the world, anyone can own electronic money. And Blockchain technology is accepted by many countries with the benefits it brings. All industries, agriculture is beginning to integrate Blockchain technology. In my opinion, cryptographic money will grow extremely in the future.
We will really soon pay on each platform, for each service with different tokens.  Altcoins can be easily converted into Fiat money.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
baconlike

Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

They are quite large now, I think they will spread through Africa and now there are projects open to Muslims, so I think e-money will be successful and widespread.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

I believe that soon cryptocurrencies will be used in many areas. Accordingly, there will also be more people using crypto. And that's where we're going.

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Other than making benefits from it, I think we should also find a way to perfect cryptocurrency so we may finally replace our monetary system and to further make our money free and taxless. We still have a long way to go, but I bet we'll all love this development in the coming years.

Definitely this block chain technology gives as good profit and fast transaction everything. No one believed when it was slowly gearing up and most of them said it will for sure. When it turned skyrocketing last year this was the hot topic across the world.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Yes it is really freat that people all over the world know about crypto more and more and this is means new money and investments and stable course
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

That's for sure. I think that soon almost everyone will know about cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zekarsalih

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

For this exact purpose, we are in this forum: to tell people about the benefits of crypto and in how many ways you can get involved and benefit from it.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

For this exact purpose, we are in this forum: to tell people about the benefits of crypto and in how many ways you can get involved and benefit from it.
in reality, the cryptocurrency business today has become very popular and more and more people are joining our community. It is a pity that many users have suffered financially because of rash and inappropriate actions. I'm talking about those users of cryptocurrency who invested their money in 2017, and today they have almost lost everything.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:15:01 PM

This technology will soon be used everywhere, because it eliminates many nuances, there are projects that our world really needs, and there are projects that provide services to ordinary people. I will give you an example of @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project. Wink
raphyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

People hear the word crypto but not many take time to know what it truly means due to lack of belief in any other financial institution about from the already existing. The technology, the concept, the idea seeming alien to most as they see it as another ponzi scheme. We need to further educate people through some educational materials
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

in reality, the cryptocurrency business today has become very popular and more and more people are joining our community. It is a pity that many users have suffered financially because of rash and inappropriate actions. I'm talking about those users of cryptocurrency who invested their money in 2017, and today they have almost lost everything.
Consider from the volume and it's not so popular because this just like a better version of the digital market and i could say that crypto is much better because it was using the demand and supply to determine its price.
it's more natural compared to the stock market these days. Remember this dude it's still not yet getting the demand.
kingkonjac

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

yeah  it  is  true  we  have  to know  how  to  use  cryptocurrency  and  also  have  to be  smarter  in  case  of using  your  money  and  also  make  new  strategies  and  it brings you  profit  of  course.

srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

Every financial investment lesson has its value, which is a very valuable experience that every investor should learn to avoid repeating in the future.
The cryptocurrency market is very potential and has a good chance of developing well, equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to be able to grow and develop in this market.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

That's for sure. I think that soon almost everyone will know about cryptocurrency.
Everyone is not going to like crypto since they know that it's going against every currency in the word. Be prepared for the coin to have a people wanting to give you expensive prices for it.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Of truth more and more are getting aware of the possibilities in crypto currencies. The publicity about crypto is so wide that even in movies, they talk about it and the numerous benefits that can emanate from participating in it.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

Yes I agree you because this shows a maturation of this new market! Many people due to FOMO and euphoria last year, have done crazy things and bought things without buying a thorough analysis of things! The number of present people who are present also decreased because many like the easy things, those that are surviving, will be the great winners of this 4th cycle!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: