Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5352 times)
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

People are getting to know about crypto but to help more in its popularity is for countries to accept it and also incorporate it into their monetary system. This will make more people learn about cryptocurrency and make it part of their day to day activities.
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:26:25 AM

Of course, crypto is gradually becoming more popular. The people are familiarizing themselves with crypto and embracing its concept and significance it offers humanity and our societies at large. This will increase the demand and value of the crypto market.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

That is really the trend now for cryptocurrency because there are still people who do not really fully understand cryptocurrency and are eager to join the cryptocurrency madness ,that is why the cryptocurrency now is spreading worldwide through the internet access.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Many are joining the crypto on the grounds that the impact of the climb of its esteem. Bitcoin blasted out of the blue and in like manner the conceived of altcoin's prevalence accompanies it. Other than that, because of battles, numerous crypto are being acquainted with standard online networking and furthermore some are highlighted in the national TV of numerous nations.
I think that media will help us spread the good news about the crypto and gradually the crypto will overtake the world. We need to raise awareness one person at a time and fight the fake news and rumors damaging the image of crypto.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:23:04 PM

At the moment, the popularity(HYIP) cryptocurrency  has slightly decreased, as the prices on the market are declining and the downward trend lasts. But in general, the importance and popularity of cryptocurrency will grow, because digital currencies with their technologies can significantly improve many areas of activity.

I even heard about clinical studies backed by blockchain technologies. So this technology is supporting medicine, saving people's lives. How cool is that!
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

Right! Electronic money is very well known. People gradually become familiar with electronic money. They aspire to get rich and seek profit from investing in coins. I have been investing in this market for several years now. I would love to buy a lot of risky money.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

For this exact purpose, we are in this forum: to tell people about the benefits of crypto and in how many ways you can get involved and benefit from it.
in reality, the cryptocurrency business today has become very popular and more and more people are joining our community. It is a pity that many users have suffered financially because of rash and inappropriate actions. I'm talking about those users of cryptocurrency who invested their money in 2017, and today they have almost lost everything.
Consider from the volume and it's not so popular because this just like a better version of the digital market and i could say that crypto is much better because it was using the demand and supply to determine its price.
it's more natural compared to the stock market these days. Remember this dude it's still not yet getting the demand.

It is spreading because it is introduced to public by those users that are into it, Crypto currency will be the next system for all, I think It will be good if the people who are doing it can introduce crypto currency for the next generations in able for the development of technologies and for the development of the countries economy.
molla_corda

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Of course,the world does not stand still, there are new types of currencies, such as digital currency. The ruble can only earn, and the digital currency can get you your computer.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

I think the adoption of crypto was beggining to pick pace but now after a severe hit in the bear market , the news about crypto has slowed down a bit but slowly the adoption is happening I believe.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
MaxxxBitg

Activity: 45
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency really flooded the whole world. Now probably there is not one person. Which at least once did not hear what cryptocurrency is. And if so will be further. The popularity of virtual currency will only grow.
VclDm

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Today's electronic money is spreading around the world, and now there are many ICO projects open to Muslims, so I think they will be pretty good when there are more people entering the cryptographic market.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Last year was very important for getting know about the crypto. About 10% of european population invested and own cryptocurrencies in their wallets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

End of 2018 will determine the fate of crypto. Lots of people thought crypto will simulate 2017 trends and so far there's a huge deviation from that trend. But the concept of blockchain still moves in a positive direction. It's such an irony. 
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is spreading with a fast pace. Many people are getting aware about the cryptocurrency. Some are curious to know about the cryptocurrency  world and want to become a part of it. Youth is crazy about it because they know it is the future.
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

I agree. I think it's wonderful. Once we did not have TVs and phones, and now there are several of them in every house. Development and change are inevitable.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

This is a fact that is no longer possible to hush up. Cryptocurrency is spreading and more and more people are learning about her advantages.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:48:53 PM
Merited by www.www (4)

Cryptocurrency technologies have great potential. Creating your own cryptocurrency can bring an additional 3-10% of GDP growth due to lower interest rates and costs. But, one should not forget about clear rules for taxpayers seeking to understand tax liabilities and comply with them in the process of using virtual currencies.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

if you join, of course you will know the benefits. if not, it's just an illusion of your imagination. immediately joined to find out the times that are currently carried out by smart and rich people
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

You are right, the overall influence of Cryptocurrencies and their underlying blockchain technology is spreading fast and it does not ready to stop, I think Cryptocurrency has come to stay.

Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I think that in the near future the blockchain technology will be used in all spheres of a person’s economic life. Of course, this path will be very long and difficult. People are afraid something new. But sooner or later everything will be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: