Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Flag Going to Space. YES Space the final frontier  (Read 8428 times)
BitcoinSniper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:39:24 PM

looks like we found the best GPS tracking device for the mission.  Anyone know a method for a live cam feed we could mount on the craft?

We will use 4 cams but i would also like to have live feed to  stream to everyone .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:40:42 PM

Looks like an elaborate scam to me.

Here's another one, of which I'm not sure how many bitcoins will be fleeced with this scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=442864.0 When will these fuckers ever learn that paying for shit outta their own pockets is not the proper way to conduct a scam?

~TMIBTCITW
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:46:08 PM

The idea is awesome, but i have some doubts about the realization. Are we sure it is not a scam? How will it be launched? Who is exactly working on  that? That "donate now before it is too late" just make the alarm rings

changed to "limited Space donate if you feel like supporting this project" i don't want people to feel scammy about this project . its is supposed to be fun

as far as realization. I will complete this mission without a dime from anyone. I can cover the cost
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:49:47 PM

Looks like an elaborate scam to me.

Here's another one, of which I'm not sure how many bitcoins will be fleeced with this scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=442864.0 When will these fuckers ever learn that paying for shit outta their own pockets is not the proper way to conduct a scam?

~TMIBTCITW
I don't want your Bitcoin . This mission will fly without one donation but if people want to help out and get their logos in space.I think its only fair to ask for a polite  donation.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:50:15 PM

The idea is awesome, but i have some doubts about the realization. Are we sure it is not a scam? How will it be launched? Who is exactly working on  that? That "donate now before it is too late" just make the alarm rings

changed to "limited Space donate if you feel like supporting this project" i don't want people to feel scammy about this project . its is supposed to be fun

as far as realization. I will complete this mission without a dime from anyone. I can cover the cost

To be fair, I haven't called your endeavor a scam, but have made light of it at your expense due to the general sentiment expressed in your thread. I suggest maintaining being light-hearted toward any naysayers, having fun while moving forward with your quest to the stars, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:51:35 PM

To be fair, I haven't called your endeavor a scam, but have made light of it at your expense due to the general sentiment expressed in your thread. I suggest maintaining being light-hearted toward any naysayers, having fun while moving forward with your quest to the stars, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
thank you
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:07:01 AM

Anyone have any good ideas on how to stream live video in and from the stratosphere and beyond? My goal is to have several Video sources 4 on-board non-streamed and 2 real time streaming cams?
el_Tico

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

"Fly you fools"

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:40:49 AM

I don't know but they did it for the enterprise  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjL8WXjlGI
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 02:20:01 AM

If this is true: wow what a cool idea Cheesy - soon we are in space!

Jeff, you have to hurry with your idea Tongue

BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:15:58 AM

If this is true: wow what a cool idea Cheesy - soon we are in space!

Jeff, you have to hurry with your idea Tongue

very true and very realistic launch date. Going to be a lot of fun.
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:13:24 PM

looking forward to see the internet buzz when the video goes live . Any guess if the flag being in space would cause the price of BTC to rise and if so how much?
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:25:21 PM

How much to put this on the flag "美國將毀壞您!"?
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:38:19 PM

How much to put this on the flag "美國將毀壞您!"?

Donate how ever much you like . The more you donate the larger I can make it on the shuttle. Thank you in advance for supporting this project . Do you just want TEXT or a graphical Logo. What does that mean? Cannot be offensive or in any way reflect badly on Bitcoin
7Priest7

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:52:24 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 07:08:16 PM by 7Priest7

Cannot be offensive or in any way reflect badly on Bitcoin
Is "Americans will destroy you!" in traditional Chinese considered offensive?
If I donate 1 satoshi, what size font do I get?

Could I get "Sell your sister and her stash on Silkroad 2.0 get BTC!!!"
I was mostly joking from the getgo.
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:50:53 AM

Cannot be offensive or in any way reflect badly on Bitcoin
Is "Americans will destroy you!" in traditional Chinese considered offensive?
If I donate 1 satoshi, what size font do I get?

Could I get "Sell your sister and her stash on Silkroad 2.0 get BTC!!!"
I was mostly joking from the getgo.

No. this mission is about bringing Bitcoin into the light . Not casting a dark shadow over it with more negative publicity. We as a community must help overcome the negative stigmas attached to Bitcoin mainly in part by silk road ect.
7Priest7

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:38:43 AM

No. this mission is about bringing Bitcoin into the light . Not casting a dark shadow over it with more negative publicity. We as a community must help overcome the negative stigmas attached to Bitcoin mainly in part by silk road ect.

You do know the history and reasoning behind peer2peer technologies?

Torrents = Designed from the beginning for copyright content.
Bitcoin = Designed from the beginning for illegal/anonymous transactions.

The bright eyed/bushy tailed people like you can try all you want to push BTC for legal purposes but like lawful torrents, those lawful purposes will always play second string.

The problem is not a lack of knowledge about BTC, it is a lack of advantage for the consumer.
Most people get paid in fiat, and fiat is accepted for anything they need.
There is little incentive to convert that fiat to BTC so you can stand in a store scanning a qr code or creating a qr code to send some money(the consumer pays the fee for the privilege to be inconvenienced during checkout.)
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:15:28 AM

You do know the history and reasoning behind peer2peer technologies?

Torrents = Designed from the beginning for copyright content.
Bitcoin = Designed from the beginning for illegal/anonymous transactions.

The bright eyed/bushy tailed people like you can try all you want to push BTC for legal purposes but like lawful torrents, those lawful purposes will always play second string.

The problem is not a lack of knowledge about BTC, it is a lack of advantage for the consumer.
Most people get paid in fiat, and fiat is accepted for anything they need.
There is little incentive to convert that fiat to BTC so you can stand in a store scanning a qr code or creating a qr code to send some money(the consumer pays the fee for the privilege to be inconvenienced during checkout.)

Just want more from Bitcoin than its past. I look to the future and hope it can be more . Yes , I hear you about the Darker side of BTC and that's ok. That's the Great thing about it. It is so universal it can be one thing to you and another for me but even though we share different views .We are sill united together behind Bitcoin. Its like both of us liking the color Blue . One may like Navy blue and one like sky blue . We still both like blue  Cheesy
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 05:32:08 AM

In B4 aliens send us 1 trillion space dollars and make every one a billionaire

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:04:27 AM

In B4 aliens send us 1 trillion space dollars and make every one a billionaire

Umm close encounter of the "what are you talking about" kind
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:43:48 AM

I ran across this project, which involves using a solar sail to send a cubesat into lunar orbit.  We could put a Bitcoin flag on the moon Smiley

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aresinstituteinc/lunarsail-the-worlds-first-crowdsourced-solar-sail

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: