Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Shares thread REFUNDS  (Read 723 times)
CheekyChappy (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:14:47 AM

A COLOSSAL 11BTC OF YOUR FUNDS WHICH YOU PARTED IN GOOD FAITH FOR THE 'BITBAY AUCTION SITE' TO BE USED FOR (AS CASSIE STATED ON DECEMBER 6TH 2013) "With our development drawing closer to being out of our private network and into the web we are now selling shares to pay for the first months of operation"

YOUR INVESTMENTS HAVING BEEN MISMANAGED TO THE POINT WHERE WE ALL BELIEVE JUSTIN STOLE 6.825BTC AND CASSIE CLAIMS 4.175BTC ARE SAFE WITH HER. THAT MEANS 6.825BTC OF YOUR INVESTMENT WILL NEVER BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE IT WAS INVESTED FOR, INSTEAD IT WAS USED BY JUSTIN FOR PERSONAL NEEDS.

NO WEBSITE, NO PROJECT, NO PROJECT MANAGEMENT, NO REGULAR UPDATE FOR INVESTORS, NO "SHARES"..... IT IS JUST A TOTAL LET DOWN AND A DISGRACEFUL, SHAMEFUL, WASTE OF A TIME SHAMBLES IF IT CAN BE CALLED THAT!

2'nd Round: 0.075 per share. Sold: 91 shares. Total:  6.825 BTC

vesperwillow - 1 Shares [Paid]

marty19 - 50 Shares [Paid]

Vega - 10 Shares [Paid]

aysyr - 20 Shares [Paid]

reader31 - 10 Shares [Paid]

1'st Round Shares: 0.025 per share. Sold: 167 shares. Total: 4.175 BTC

ficilan - 2 Shares [Paid]

Daemonfox - 10 Shares [Paid]

Marty19 - 15 shares [Paid]

Milly6 - 4 shares [Paid]

lajz99 - 2 shares [Paid] WANTS FUNDS BACK: 0.05BTC

JohnDorien - 8 shares [Paid]

jdebunt - 2 shares [Paid]

Jcsarokin - 5 shares [Paid]

Cygnify - 4 shares [Paid]

aTriz - 50 shares [Paid]

transit - 50 shares [Paid]  WANTS FUNDS BACK: 1.25BTC

vega - 10 shares [Paid]

glongsword - 5 shares [Paid]

I kindly request that investors who want their money back please post here so I can amend the list to keep it as current as possible.
Thank you.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
cassieheart

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:17:53 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 07:48:52 AM by cassieheart

Honestly I am having trouble finding words here.  First of all this drama is being fueled by you, not sure why you continue to flame and conspire behind my back when most
investors are ignoring you. You are not a investor you have not and will not be a part of the project ever! I can see now that I will have to start a new moderated thread for the site.

You are making me start to wonder who you really are... It looks as though your probably a part of a "name" I am not going to mention little click. You need to stop for real....
I have tried to restrain myself from responding to your tin foil hat conspiracy's but this is getting Ridiculous. I am trying to be as professional as possible with you but your Borderline harassing me and its starting to really get on my nerves ..

CheekyChappy (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:57:30 PM

Honestly I am having trouble finding words here.  First of all this drama is being fueled by you, not sure why you continue to flame and conspire behind my back when most investors are ignoring you.

Some investors are having trouble getting their money back and some of the community are having trouble believing BitBay will ever see the light of day!

What do you mean behind your back? I have posted my support for you openly in the initial stages of your tiff with Justin and then posted my disgust at your failings when you had ample time to fix the mess you created. I have looked at the googledocs as I was invited to and I sent a PM to make it clear to Vesper and to Daemon that you will never go for the suggestions being made because you are behaving like a power hungry executive clinging on to the final bits of investment that you have and are using the fact they are in your possession as leverage over investors. Other than that, I have openly posted my views and I have also made my PM comment known to you now.

I would not even think about going down the conspiracy theory route. You should not try to deflect attention away from your failings.

I do not want to be a shareholder nor be involved in the 'project' because firstly there is no project! Secondly, I would never work with someone like you who has mismanaged this 'project' to the tune of 11BTC!

Here is exactly what I stated: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359608.msg4673646#msg4673646

As I have always well documented, I have not invested in this project and I am thankful because I am not at all impressed with the soap opera goings-on. Having said that, I can however make a very bold commitment as a gesture of good faith if you believe this project still has life in it.

Here is a donation (not investment for shares) I am willing to make just because I would like to see some success especially if some investors feel they would lose all of their investment if they gave up, or they felt they had a chance of getting something back if the project succeeded and went live. I want no cash, no BTC, no shareholding in return but just a promise that if the site goes live and shareholders are getting paid dividends then my donation be quadrupled and paid prior to any dividends being paid out to any shareholders. (I am donating $212.50 for goods and not charging for my coding. In return I want my donation to be valued 4x its current value which is $850. Once that is done I DO NOT WANT THE MONEY PAID TO ME, I will ask the person running the project to make donations to the value of $850 to various charities of my choosing. Simple as that, I will not see my donation returned to me but I will make sure to ask from the good causes/charities if BitBay did make the requested donations).

*** As a donation I will set-up and pay for 3 months enterprise level cloud set-up (normally costs $17.50 a month for 12 months and then $50 a month after)
*** As a donation I will buy and install a Comodo EV SSL (green bar). I can pay the first year costs of $160 for the certificate and install for free
*** As a donation I MIGHT be willing to modify open source code and design part of the initial website with all sign up, login, cart, checkout and usual features
*** You must only hire the rent-a-coder using a 1x person = 1x vote (who you will pay from the 4.175BTC remaining funds) to complete the ajax/jquery bidding process parts of the code, or obviously the whole site if I cannot make time for an initial frame because I am working on my own projects and time is limited.

Here are my conditions for donating my money, time and effort:

*** There must be at least 4.175BTC of investors funds in Cassie's holdings
*** Cassie must be willing to pass control of all remaining BTC (minimum 4.175BTC) on to an investor who the majority of shareholders elect to be a Project Manager
*** In return Cassie will be awarded 2 shares as a goodwill gesture and be shareholder only (that makes a total of 260 issued shares)
*** All investors of Round 2 that had their investment taken by Justin (I listed them above) must have their shareholdings preserved
*** Justin will NEVER be allowed back in to the project as a coder, partner, shareholder or in any capacity
*** BitBay Inc needs to be established and the elected investor can be registered Chairperson and all other investors must be listed as well
*** All BitBay domains are to be 'owned' by BitBay Inc
*** A transparent plan needs to be given to all shareholders explaining how the dividends are to be paid and who is responsible for that
*** Investors must have access to the BitBay web admin page via htaccess or db login where they can see hourly/daily/weekly/monthly income
*** All investors must have an equal say in all project matters (hosting, budgeting, hiring, firing, advertising and everything else) whether in development or live mode, a majority 1x shareholder = 1x vote vote wins all issues raised

In all honesty, this project will only create more issues in the long run because even if it did go live and investors were receiving dividends what would happen a few months or years down the line when investors start querying how much dividends they received and who might have embezzled what! Is it worth the aggravation? A minority will have access to the bank accounts and fund wallets... this system is unsustainable as it is ALL based on trust and most (if not all) of the trust has already diminished already...

Cassie has stated Justin will not have full server access after the work is complete and she stated everything will in her name (not BitBay Inc with all shareholders legally protected) and she stated everything will be secure and looked over by an unmentioned third party. People that invested need more than what is being offered because of what has happened in the past.

Daemon, if you still believe in the project I am willing to put my money down as a donation. This offer is open for a limited time only so if Cassie really wants this project to succeed like you and some other investors do then she will surely step aside whether my donations are on the table or not. As far as her involvement in this project is concerned she should only be a minority shareholder (and that is as a goodwill gesture on part of you investors since she purchased zero shares in the project) and Justin should never be allowed back in any capacity.

You gave misinformation to obtain that funding and you have the nerve to tell investors you will not pay it back:

10: As for refunding Btc I am sorry i can not do this if I refund one investor then I maybe expected to refund them all and I would not financially be able to do that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359608.msg4849985#msg4849985

You stated yourself you were supposed to use investors funds "to pay for the first months of operation". Instead 6.825BTC has been used by Justin for his personal use and 4.175BTC is supposedly with you but you have not explained what you are doing day and night for this project? You cannot code, you have no coding skills, you have no management skills, you have not demonstrated anything to suggest you should have ever been given a staggering 11BTC of investors funds for a 'shareholdings' in a project for which you could not properly define what 'auction profits' meant and what their 'shareholdings' allowed them to do.

You stated earlier you are working on the project day and night? Enlighten us all, what exactly are investors and the community supposed to think your input is apart from the obvious mismanagement! What work are you doing day and night?

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: