Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:49:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Bonds thread!  (Read 16636 times)
cassieheart (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:01:22 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 02:24:46 AM by cassieheart

Sorry to all the investors but I have been very busy with work and dealing with all the drama. I have stayed away from the thread so I could concentrate on pulling things together. Instead of dealing with Cheekys ridiculous flame war. All investors know how to contact me. I have a twitter and my skype info all on my profile.
A new moderated thread will have to be made soon so we can keep on topic.

1 :No the site is not complete yet I would say honestly around 25% completed.

2: As for Justin no I have talked with a few other investors and decided this would not be a good idea. So no Justin is not involved with the project what so ever.

3: ETA on the site around a month. I would say feb 30th if all go's well and there are no major bumps.

I want to address some other things also.

4: There has been a name change I cannot release publicly because the Bitbay name idea was stolen and copied more than once. I think its best to keep this name secret until
    The LLC has been filed. I can say that this time we have acquired the .COM .NET .ORG and .INFO . I think most of you would agree to the decision not to release the name.
    As of now the we can go with Project code name > Mrs. Butterworth

5: I have a meeting with a CPA to work the rest of the final details out tomorrow and expect to have a meeting with most of the investors on G+
    although nothing is set in stone as of yet.

6: Regarding  Shares, I have talked with a few investors shares including DaemonFox who suggested that I issue Bonds instead of shares in the form of Bitcoin addresses.
    The reasoning behind this is although Bitcoin Security's are not regulated at this time, it is a gray area and could come back to haunt us in the future.
    A llc can issue its own bonds with no problems. I think this would be better for the company's and investors to issue some sort of hybrid Bonds in the place of shares.
    I would like some feed back from investors on this if you have the time.

8: I think some one mentioned the "Mental gauge Design" . This was done at a studio of a good friend of mine who has been mentoring me. He turned out not to have the time to
    invest in the project but he has been guiding me.  As I stated when that was shown this is not the final concept, just a preview of what we are trying to achieve.
    A new modern clean design with excellent functionality.

9 : Developers. I have chosen a Trusted Professional Server admin that will be giving us 24 hour support that will work for BTC. Right now I am taking bids from a few different
     web development companies. I still want make sure we get the best skill and over all value that we can buy. I think this is the best way to do this.
     I have pulled in some RL help to assist me with PR and organizing things you may see him on the thread his Bitcointalk name is Name is AlecPrince.

10: As for refunding Btc I am sorry i can not do this if I refund one investor then I maybe expected to refund them all and I would not financially be able to do that.
      I can and will however continue on and deliver what was promised that way we all win.  If any investors or anyone with experience in web development or management
      would like to help out that would be great. Your constructive Ideas and advise are always welcomed.

Thank you for your Time.

~Cassie  

btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 02:57:55 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 03:13:31 AM by btcmania

Hmm...

1) Invest in an exchange listed on Cryptostocks, where detailed information is available on the company, proper contact information, expected dividend payout information. The owner *is* the developer. CEO has years of prior programming experience.

2) Invest into a post on Bitcointalk where the only contact information is a Twitter of some chick who splashes her breasts for the world to see. Sketchy payout information. Developer has yet to be found or is a 3rd party. CEO has no experience in operating an exchange.

Glad I chose option #1 unlike some other people.

Hi.
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:26:39 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 12:41:14 PM by CheekyChappy

Hmm...

1) Invest in an exchange listed on Cryptostocks, where detailed information is available on the company, proper contact information, expected dividend payout information. The owner *is* the developer. CEO has years of prior programming experience.

2) Invest into a post on Bitcointalk where the only contact information is a Twitter of some chick who splashes her breasts for the world to see. Sketchy payout information. Developer has yet to be found or is a 3rd party. CEO has no experience in operating an exchange.

Glad I chose option #1 unlike some other people.

btcmania: It is a sad state of affairs. Whereas I personally have no issue with what any project manager may or may not do to earn a living, I do have an interest in the way investors were misled in to parting with their investment as you put it Sketchy payout information. Developer has yet to be found or is a 3rd party. CEO has no experience in operating an exchange.

It now transpires the site is 25% complete. She claimed to have hired some professionals (mental gauge) to do the work and then changed her mind and did not even let anyone know. She then re-hired Justin but did not feel the need to announce it here until I posted here displaying her fallacies.

She then got rid of Justin but did not feel the need to update here. She only released that information after two investors have openly demanded their money back and after I started a thread where investors can if they wish to list their demand/request for their money back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441329

10: As for refunding Btc I am sorry i can not do this if I refund one investor then I maybe expected to refund them all and I would not financially be able to do that.

Well, she is clearly stating she will NOT pay back the investment because "she is not financially able to do that". She stated on numerous occasions she has 4.175BTC safe with her. Well, that is enough BTC to pay back in full the following people for the first round of 'funding':

1'st Round Shares: 0.025 per share. Sold: 167 shares. Total: 4.175 BTC

ficilan - 2 Shares [Paid]

Daemonfox - 10 Shares [Paid]

Marty19 - 15 shares [Paid]

Milly6 - 4 shares [Paid]

lajz99 - 2 shares [Paid] WANTS FUNDS BACK: 0.05BTC

JohnDorien - 8 shares [Paid]

jdebunt - 2 shares [Paid]

Jcsarokin - 5 shares [Paid]

Cygnify - 4 shares [Paid]

aTriz - 50 shares [Paid]

transit - 50 shares [Paid]  WANTS FUNDS BACK: 1.25BTC

vega - 10 shares [Paid]

glongsword - 5 shares [Paid]

As for the remainder Round 2 investors, well that 6.825BTC was stolen by Justin but Cassie has not reported it to the police. Can anyone fathom a legitimate reason why a project manager would not report a crime of this magnitude to the police? He threatened to kill her and made a malicious infected website using the BitBay domain yet she did not report him. I am sure that 6.825BTC would re-appear in quick time once the police is involved but she refuses to go down that route which incidentally is the appropriate legal route.

Those investors that make it clear they want to stay with the 'project' are most welcome to stay and everyone will wish them success in their business and in their trust of Cassie. Investors' funds from Round 1 who want to stay with the project can be used to part pay Round 2 investors who want a refund.

If Cassie refunds investors who want a refund and then goes ahead with the project either alone or with the investors that still trust her then it means everyone will be happy.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:25:20 PM

Cassie,

While I understand the need for secuity over DNS convention, I'm sure for the sake of progress updates you could privately provide the stakeholders with IP addresses which they could periodically check things out. How does that sound?

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:09:34 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 08:37:09 PM by cassieheart

Yes defiantly there will be previews of the site and layout to investors. We just need to keep the name Secret for now.
I have been thinking of getting a trademark although it maybe a wast because most Developers of these sites are out of the US reach.
To all investors if you have any questions please feel free to message me any time by PM, E-mail, Skype or Twitter.

~Cassie

Cassie,

While I understand the need for secuity over DNS convention, I'm sure for the sake of progress updates you could privately provide the stakeholders with IP addresses which they could periodically check things out. How does that sound?
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

You are all getting scammed by an internet opportunist that will do whatever it takes to get your cash. Look her up, it's bullshit from a bulllshit person that was never willing to work hard, just take off her clothes. If you google you will see that she always takes the easy route, this is not someone you want to put money into.

This cassieheart is a stripper, whore, scam artist. DO NOT INVEST
CheekyChappy

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:06:10 PM

You are all getting scammed by an internet opportunist that will do whatever it takes to get your cash. Look her up, it's bullshit from a bulllshit person that was never willing to work hard, just take off her clothes. If you google you will see that she always takes the easy route, this is not someone you want to put money into.

This cassieheart is a stripper, whore, scam artist. DO NOT INVEST

People have invested 11BTC, it is too late to advise them not to invest.

Justin stole 6.825BTC of Round 2 investments

Cassie claims she still has 4.175BTC of Round 1 investments

Though I agree with your sentiments "she is not someone you want to put money in to", I do think it is harsh to call her some of the names you did. I think it is advisable for profanities to be excluded from posts please.

Do you have any ideas to contribute which might be beneficial for investors and community alike? She stated it is 25% complete and stated she will not refund any of the investors even though two have openly asked for refunds here a few posts back.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:46:26 AM

Just want to give investors a quick update.

As of today we've hired a Great Company to develop and design the auction house website we chose not to go with an individual Freelancer.

Im wanting to have a closed G+ meeting with investors Only This Sunday 6pm est.

If Investors could please PM me with their Google E-mail addresses so i can get the invites out that would be great.

We are also still on Schedule ATM.

Thanks.

~Cassie
Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:38:43 AM

Just want to give investors a quick update.

As of today we've hired a Great Company to develop and design the auction house website we chose not to go with an individual Freelancer.

Im wanting to have a closed G+ meeting with investors Only This Sunday 6pm est.

If Investors could please PM me with their Google E-mail addresses so i can get the invites out that would be great.

We are also still on Schedule ATM.

Thanks.

~Cassie

Glad there has been some progress, will PM now Smiley

vesperwillow

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:52:51 PM

I won't be available, but feel free to send me the cliffnotes.

aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:21:56 AM

How did the investor meeting go? I wasn't around for it.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:13:14 AM

No one showed up lol I guess we will have to rescheduled with a better date and time.

How did the investor meeting go? I wasn't around for it.
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:35:33 PM

Here is a little preview of what we are working on . Your constructive feedback is welcomed.

We have moved the site out into a live work space expect a live preview soon Smiley

glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:25:16 AM

Any update?
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:50:49 AM

We are nearing the 50% completion mark and as soon as the final design changes are done to the home page we will be releasing a live preview .
I will also be sending out information on the Bonds and coupon payout and floating interest rate system to investors in the coming week.

Everything has been going smoothly except for the price of  btc took a dive but at this point we still have enough funding to complete development.

~Cassie

Any update?
vesperwillow

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:47:56 PM

Ping.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:25:26 AM

Good timing Vesper Smiley I was just about to release an update to day. We are coming into the home stretch. The Auction site should be finished by the end of this week.
I am in no way making any promises though. I have learned Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
I want to release a preview but I think I should wait till I am finished with all the final design elements. What do you think?

Ping.
vesperwillow

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:47:23 PM

A private opening once it's "complete" to the 'investors' would be worthwhile.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:13:40 AM

Yes i defiantly agree we should do that Smiley
A private opening once it's "complete" to the 'investors' would be worthwhile.
CheekyChappy

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:31:53 PM

Vesper... Over three and a half months after your post below, did you actually see any tangible results?

Cassie,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: