Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want from an ICO?  (Read 2137 times)
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

My expectations from an ICO should be that it should not go bust after the ICO there was an initial coin offering by the name of crown genie in that coin,  the coin was worth 3 USD before the market ICO launch but a soon as the ICO was over it fall back to 10 cents which were a big loss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

In my opinion, I want good ICOs with good vision and mission. I hope that they are also sincere and dedicated in their projects. With regards to the bounties, I want the managers and admin staff to be very approachable and accomodating when the hunters or investors need them if some problems occur or there are clarifications.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

basically, everyone has different criteria for choosing an ico. they will choose ico who has good prospects to follow. usually, by studying ico that will be followed like reading the whitepaper, then we can find out whether the ico has good prospects or not.

manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

I think that ICO should have some ready-made products available for us to use first, secondly it should have a detailed white paper introduction, and it can have someone responsible for real-time communication with investors on social software such as TWITTER telegram! I think this kind of ICO credibility is higher!
I agree with you, although now there are few projects that go to ico with a ready-made version of mvp, in the future I think it will be necessary to have at least beta version

ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

I hope to have a very good and most promising ico, to have detailed information, and to let the relevant responsible person and investors communicate in real time. Only such an ico can make everyone trust.
Blackhawk0125

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

Ensuring the profit all that I want from an ICO
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

I want they will be more clear and specific about their terms and ensure about the return.

RedClub22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

I want that they will fulfill all they are about to.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

I think that the honesty of the ICO should not be absolute, because like any project, they are interested not to advertise any frivolous problems. But companies that value their reputation will always be open to the public. The level of presentation shows on their attitude to their project. So if cheap site, tedious video and etc, then it looks like the team does not care.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

basically, everyone has different criteria for choosing an ico. they will choose ico who has good prospects to follow. usually, by studying ico that will be followed like reading the whitepaper, then we can find out whether the ico has good prospects or not.

Yes, reading and understanding their whitepaper is a great way to find an ICO. Plus if the ICO team makes a video about their colleagues who are working in their offices, it looks like a real project because their team really exists, not just photos and images that displaying on the site.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?
What I want from an ICO is transparency and honesty, I have joined in countless scam ICo already.I think that alone makes me think that you can be scammed in ICOs. But I still have a sliver of hope to never give up
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

There are many different ways of making money in the crypto money world. Participation in ICO projects, which is the most significant of these.

If you invest in quality ICO projects, you can make good money. ICO projects are technologically scaled projects.
Rules85

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

I hope the team has the right hype.
Because most of the time if have hyped ICO project, so can let me profit, and my requirement to ICO is obtain profit.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

All those who participate in ICO  want to create a profit on their investments, but the difficulty lies precisely in the choice of ICO, because there are projects that turn out to be a scam.
mboot

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

I think all people including investors and founders want to earn money on ICO. The main thing in every ICO is a product but the end purpose is a money.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Look for ICOs that have a working product/MVP or atleast an alpha/beta version or plans to release one in the near future.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

Before I buy into an ICO, I would usually check the team behind, the use case, and the community. Also it is a great plus if it has a prototype or MVP.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

What I want from the ICO project is a good product and can help everyone in the future. everyone will want that and will help maintain the value of the project.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

Of course it's very important that they promise to implement the developer projects. And if their goals are clearly overstated, or not very realistic, then I will skip such a project.
And it's good when there are already some developments or something has already been implemented and the project is aimed at supporting and further developing the product

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
VVginial

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Of course the profit from that ICO. But to get a profit, the ICO must be of good quality. Having good products and great ideas can help that ICO succeed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: