Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want from an ICO?  (Read 2145 times)
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

I want in the ico is their progression regarding on their working product. I choose whats best ico regarding on their working product or a proposal and to see if they meet in their roadmap timeline.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

what I'm looking for is profit and function for the future
for example, I would like to expand my advertising field, so I will look for ICOs who can advertise my products and possibly buy their tokens which are likely to be used as payment transaction media.
ParadiseEdge752

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

I want they just returnr what they promised.
CheckMate047

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Safe trading of money.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?

You have a grasp of these ICO they are indeed good in marketing their project, but a project and ideas however good will not materialize if no funds are available, some of them fail to commit to their promise, but there are still successful project, but unfortunately you can count them in your fingers with so many failed ICO.

heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

I want ICO ...because im collecting it just because its free. And in due time when it kick in the market and worth it to be sold. Then boom, ill gain to profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?

All i want in ico is the team behind the project because those legit developers and other administrative positions are known to be the creator of those good running coin and tokens until now so thats the only thing i look at now,because everything can be copycat by these scammers and will give us no profit at all in the end
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

The question is good, so the most profound analysis is needed for those ICOs who try too hard on themselves!
qumeijia

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

Tokens is the most important thing in ICO's because the main thing should developed is the tokens. The tokens to develop and well advertise is to see whether it will be useful and worth for future or even it is nothing. These all and other information is stated on whitepaper, so the investors and readers will know how good and worth the project of the ICO, whitepaper is the second important thing in ICO. It is to ensure and persuade the investors.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Before participating in ICO  I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Ideally, I would like to see in ICO a good team, Who knows exactly what they are going to. such teams have in their composition of wonderful marketers, technical executors and programmers. They show not only pictures but also a finished product, then it will work.
Launchpad748

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

I want then to fulfill their words.
MaximusTime569

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

I want to see a good team and best return ico.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

It should be able to balance it all. You cannot have a very good success when all you have is an experienced team. There should be adequate marketing to sell out the project to the investors. To me, well planned and realistic projects with real life application, well experienced team and good marketing strategy is all an ICO needs to be a success.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

as what people wants to, I liked them to stand on what are they plan in the project and ofcourse from the beginning to the end they should keep in touch in the project because some ICO after the sales you cant reach them out. Last, when they conduct an ICO and seek help for the people to advertise the project they should give what people deserve because they exert a good effort and time to it.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

ICOs are the project making their own products or coins to have more income in the future, so if someone participated in their advertising they are entitled to receive rewards from the owner of that project.

Its simple I want to earn money by just investing time in the advertising of any ICOs by joining many different bounties program specially signature campaign and a like.  

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

I agree with you that most of the ICO now are into hype or full marketing, but marketing is the lifeblood of any project, if the project is good but lack marketing, it will not materialize, so what I want on an ICO are great team composition, working platform and of course marketing strategy.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

What I look for an ICO  it's in a very realistic sense. They lay down their cards day 1. They must offer something very unique and can sell easily to the public. An up to date information will be a good point because these will be able to appeal to a more curious crowd. If a bounty is launched, then a good bounty manager will do, they are the ones responsible for pumping the projects popularity and give it a boost.

maronalex2

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

I want to  solve the problem with the scam only. I don't have any other questions to ICOs, it is a good idea to use it and profitability from them is really high.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Ideally, I would like to see in ICO a good team, Who knows exactly what they are going to. such teams have in their composition of wonderful marketers, technical executors and programmers. They show not only pictures but also a finished product, then it will work.
in fact that they it's very rare to see there was a good team that created ico. Remember a lot of people are considering icos as the way to create instant profit or money. Usually they are joining in the ico caused by they are betting on it to create a lot of money instantly and the community has very well known about this case.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: