Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want from an ICO?  (Read 2140 times)
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

I really want legit ICO. ICO always brings new ideas of the blockchain technology in all fields. Now, I really hope that crypto will present the many more various concept in more fields. I hope that ICO can be accepted around the world. This is very useful for wealth, traveling platform, health, exchange, banks, and many more types of the ICO itself.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
docamvan1997

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:26 AM

What i want from ICOs are the purpose of projects. They should make our life better. The projects can help us will have high price. People will pay attention on them.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

I guess all people want to get profit from ICOs, but not only from ICOs but from crypto currency in general.
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

My wish is to find it not a scam and to be sure that it is increasing and the project is growing that can guarantee its future for the positive side.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:30:15 AM

So most of the time I pay more attention to the liquidity and heat of this token.
If the token has enough followers, there is a good chance it will make a profit from the project.

So is the token itself more important than whatever platform they want to build to use that token on? I guess that would make sense if you're investing to make a profit as it's the token that you hold that you would actually sell.
If the platform is from Ethereum, then I will continue to support, because Ethereum is indeed a lot of supporters in the ICO.
But if the platform is like EOS, Waves, TRON and NEO, then I will first see the progress where it works.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:40:27 AM

Sometimes we don't care any other except the profit when make investment, especially on ICO. do we care about what the product & do we wanna use them? All do we care is about profit right?
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

of an ICO is of course as a bounty hunters I want to get paid. as well as the ICO project to which I belong. in order for later payment received is also great. and also the price of tokens can be high when listing in the market.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:33 AM

Sometimes we don't care any other except the profit when make investment, especially on ICO. do we care about what the product & do we wanna use them? All do we care is about profit right?
Not many guys care about the product or what is the thing that ICO project bring back for us, except rich investors.
Investors invest their money, bounty hunters invest their time, and all of them have one target is get profit from ICO projects.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

All i want from an ICO is an ICO that is not a scam an has a very good team and a very good concept and large community involvement which may lead to a very successful one. Everyone don't wanted to be scammed so no matter how small the price of that tokens may be, as long as it is legit, it's very fine with me.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

Of course there are some that I want from ICO, the main thing is to get benefits from ICO when investing in ICO, and I want it to be soon so I can rise again so that more people will invest in ICO and more good projects

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?

Presentation wise, they should be straight forward and clear with their objectives with regards to their token. I believe having a working demo really helps in selling the token better and getting a lot more pre-sales before launching. Competence matters. It is always above reputation. I would rather have a direct and honest approach whilst being transparent.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

All am asking for in an ICO especially in regards to the idea team behind it is practical sincerity. Just as the person that raised this have rightly said, it's important to check out for the feasibility of any thing a project seeks to represent. It's actually just more than important. If this, can be well taken care of, I think many will stand chances of limiting participation in scam and crappy ICOs.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

actually from an ICO sure I want the existence of a product we can feel its benefits, especially in technological advancement. In addition, not hypocritical I also expect paid for bounty. as well as expect token ICO will have a high price later in the market.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

Beside of making good profit for the ico investment, I want also that the team complies to their roadmap and achieve their goal. I want to make assurance that the investment I put on the project goes well.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?

everything that we can achieve in good ICO is all things that we want as an investor or a part of the team,especially if thats ICO project have a better goal and product towards in the market,in the other words its been marketable and everything parts of this ICO  project development thats we joined either your an investor or part of the marketing,at the end all would been benefited and gain a good profit sharing.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:58:36 AM

of an ICO I of course wanted a success. successful ICO project which then I would get paid. and also the price of tokens that I received could also be high in the market.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

All i want from an ICO is an ICO that is not a scam an has a very good team and a very good concept and large community involvement which may lead to a very successful one. Everyone don't wanted to be scammed so no matter how small the price of that tokens may be, as long as it is legit, it's very fine with me.
Almost all ICO projects are illegal and 90% are scams. I personally invest in good projects and make a quick profit because this market is very unpredictable and our investment will become meaningless if the project does not really work. The best advice would be to invest only when the market is recovering as this is an important time for people to make a profit
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

almost all people want to profit from their investments in ico, it's like a gold rush. It is normal, this essence of the person-to have money and to execute the desires and plans.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

what I want from the ICO might be a truly real project. and can give me big profits. still today the ICO is too risky, many of the ICO projects are scam. and the rest do not get enough funds to develop the Platform. so sometimes the ICO is an opportunity that can make me profit and loss if it is not really analyzed

neuronchain

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

One should consider checking the product of an ICO if it is possible and achievable by them. It would be great if they can show a prototype on the testnet or much more better, a working product on the MainNet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: