Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think we'll reach January 2018 market cap again?  (Read 656 times)
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Most likely by the end of the year, only now I do not think that the capitalization will be higher than in the previous year!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

The thing the current market needs more than a big bull run tight now is some stability and a organic growth through great projects.
I believe the market will still be unstable for a little while because a lot of projects are basically trash and most people are getting into them in order to flip on the bonuses or due to been a newbie.
A bull run to over 800 billion this year will still eventually result in a corresponding market correction.
In reality I believe it will take a year or 2 to have the crypto market at a stable 800 billion to 1 trillion.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

On January 2018 the market cap crossed the $800 bln, when will it happen again?

Why not ?
I'm sure it will go more since bitcoin future is really bright.
And many new investors coming to cryptocurrency
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

My prediction to see 800 billion marketcap is either end of this year or mid of 2019 when Switzerland exchange start its crypto exchange.
Nefarious

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

Things can move fast in this crypto space, so who know. At this moment in time, breaking the ATH market cap looks a long way off! At a guess, i'm predicting we'll reach those levels again sometime during first half of 2019.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

Nobody knows but for now it seem the market is moving sideways, there are alot of positives in the space now but we don't know why the price didn't react to them. Oneof the important thing characteristics of crypto market is the irrational behaviour and people in the space need to hold on to the strong fundamentals and the price would follow suite
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Of course yes, and we can reach higher market cap after accepting Bitcoin ETF, it would be one of the greatest news for last year after Lightning Network
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

Obviously it will happen at the time, when we will be advertising the cryptocurrencies and encouraging every other people that we know to be involved in it, market cap would rise.
mboileau

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

The January market cap a great moment in the history of cryptocurrencies where the art had reached a valuation of 2000 USD per bitcoin which was amazing but this valuation may not be reachable in the foreseeable future analysts predict this might happen next year
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

I think that we will see it next spring. Over frequent growth of the market begins just in the spring and I hope until that time, the crypto currency will receive a legal status and large investors will come to this market. But I think that if in the coming months we see the capitalization of the market at the level of 500 billion it will already be very good. Smiley
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

for me.
we know that market value is not stable. so it's hard to answer your question. but I think the market will start to rise in the month of September. so more investors are in the market because they know they will raise their money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

right.
as of 2018 the market price increase will increase. so do not be afraid to invest in today. be wise in investing and should have trading strategies to avoid investing. always read forums for you to know about crypto currency.
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

I don't have that enough expectation about it. However, I truly trust it will happen soon. In the most recent year to early year the market truly hits its enormous pump and esteem. In any case, after that happens, they were dropped effortlessly. Presently, I simply feel that the costs of all coins can build profitable, not excessively but rather beyond any doubt.
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

Why you wanna know? The best way to know is waiting cause we are not soothsayers so I don't think anyone will know exactly when it'll be the same like January of this year Grin. Beside, I think stock market also affect to crypto marketcap a lot so if you wanna see it again so wait until every issue of stock market solved then marketcap of crypto will back to $800bln or maybe more than that Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:23:39 AM

anything can happen in the crypto world, I also see almost at the end of each year and early this year so often that many follow that trend every year. but most importantly I think it can be repeated if there is a lot of positive news about crypto as well as many companies that receive payment using cryptocurrency.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

This cannot be determined. This year may very well be next year. But I know it will definitely be higher than last year. Do you agree?

I'm sure it will grow over time, it looks like the evolution of money and this is the next phase!
Question remains is when and how it will evolve meaning which coins are going to be worth something and which coins are going to vanish and when will the market hit the $800 bln market cap again
Yes, I also think it is possible that we will soon reach market capitalization because many have been waiting for the crypto market to go up again and so now they are waiting for the market to come back with their altcoin and invest in the long term because I know the price of altcoin has not gone up yet
btctop1

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

I do not think that this January will succeed in repeating the achievements of the past. Many people became disillusioned with the crypto currency after a sharp jump and collapse. Now we need to understand that, most likely, we will have to wait for the market to recover for 2-3 years.
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

It is likely it will happen once more. Be that as it may, numerous variables will incredibly impact it to happen. Notwithstanding, it took somewhat longer to sit tight for it due to the given economic situations right now being encountered a reduction in a profoundly that numerous individuals go off on failures.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

I conceive it desire output a far-off bit to be tailor-made to develop back. scurry January is in correctness a enormous cumulation, however abaft that assign as beefy often in fabricate guess stating crypto desire die. of direction, this desire practise diverse investors remarkably fresh ones desire force departed since of anxiety. so to pander that way again I conceive difficult.
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

I don't this is something that anyone could say for sure. The market is definitely going to hit that mark again, and even pass that, but nobody can say when for sure. The market is really unpredictable. Even if this is going to happen anytime soon, I do not also think that it would be this year again. Let's see what 2019 has in store for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: