Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think we'll reach January 2018 market cap again?  (Read 656 times)
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

Mh I would say definitly not this year.
I think at least at christmas we will have ~600 Mrd. But not so far. If we rise to fast, there are a lot of people from Decermber who cash out and it will go down again. 1000 Mrd. maybe next year at this time or a little bit later.
Lots of people had a big loss and i dont think they will come back at the next bullrun. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gelith

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

In my opinion it can happen before the end of this year. Crypto only develops and grows, so i think it's quite possible.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

I think its still possible to see such market cap before the end of 2018 if we have cash flow into cryptocurrency. I expect a lot of new people in crypto world so there will be enough money in crypto.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

On January 2018 the market cap crossed the $800 bln, when will it happen again?
The way it happened in January we are going to still experiencing the same thing again.  Now is a bearish market and very soon the volume is going to increase and many professionals investors are going to come into the market and push price upwards that is going to affect the market capitalization again and we would get to $1 trillion.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

Predicting the market is the hardest thing on investing in cryptocurrency. If you follow the usual trend, during the final quarter of every year passed, the market tends to increase. Maybe because the people might have volume of money that was being put into the cryptocurrency market, specially during December.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

Maybe we can reach market capitalization by the end of 2018 because now that I see the market and altcoin prices are in recovery and will be good at the end of the year and for now I better hold my altcoin and wait for all back steady and I am sure will be higher from yesterday's price
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

I agree with everyone elses statement in that no one really knows when this price will hit January 2018 prices. No one knows if we've even hit the all time lows yet. For me, it's not this event that is important. It's when I'll have my perfect portfolio setup so when this event starts, I have the best possible set of coins, being BTC, ETH, or other altcoins. During these lower times is the best time to do much research and find your perfect portfolio. Good luck.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

I think right takes time to be able to reach it again. not just one year in the future but will be more so if market conditions continue like this. However, many hope that wants to recover soon as soon as possible for the next few months. Despite the difficult but certainly have to remain confident and continue to see the development of existing markets.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

It would be good, but alas, we have only to guess and hope. Now the market is very volatile and is not gaining momentum in any of the parties.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

As far I remember it was not really 800 Bln, but yes pretty close to it.
Last time it reached the market capital was pure hype and no reason. this time though, there is a lot much support to BTC from multiple countries and near to no FUD.
I expect it to reach the same or even cross a trillion marketcap by Q4 2018.
Lets hope to capture a bright future.  Grin
gotliv (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

A good positive indicator that the markets are going to explode again is the number of job opening related to Blockchain, saying that it's clear that Crypto currencies goes hand in hand with Blockchain
ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

In january and past few months the market cap went really high because they got to sell a huge volume. May be i'll rise up again. But, it's very difficult to predict.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

we will see the marketcap cross the past high in Q4 of this year
don't worry everything is right at this moment,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

I think we can back to ATH in bitcoin when regulators will do choice or we need wait so positive news for payments bitcoin potential.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

This will happen soon, the market is likely to recover the market cap back to 800 billion dollars by the end of 2018. Because the crypto market at the end of the year usually tends to increase rapidly to the demand of investment increased strongly. So be patient and wait until the end of the year, the rate of cryptos will pump.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

At least the community is still that much but they are only worried because of the fud but when they will know that bitcoin is more stronger and it will remain live till the end of the day and when they will know that the direction of bitcoin will always be in upward then they will again invest their money in bitcoin and again the marketcap of bitcoin will reach to that value. I know it will not take much time but even in this year we will see that.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

maybe at the end of this year because every year there must be circumstances like that.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

I am thinking we will reach here by end of the year but even if we do,it won't have much impact like the Jan 2018 because right there are a whole of ico that have launched their tokens in the market, so all of them would hare the market making it not impactful like the Jan own
jorina_006

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

It’s not possible for forecast. It may do well in this year but it does not mean it will good in the next year also. But we hope for the best.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

As we all know on January 2018 the market cap reached to its peak. The reason for this volume rising was considered due to the entry of new money. Basically the end of the year is the time when people get bonuses & new investments are made, so hopefully at the end of this year the very time could come again !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: