View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 05:43:41 AM

Thanks for advertising SC again, should have you on the CPF eh?

BTW it's not one million BLOCKS, it's one million coins will be generated in the genesis block. So you may want to get your handlers to proof read your statements before you release them. Smiley Also we aren't sure of the redistribution method yet, it may be that all addresses with a positive balance get sent their balance, hence all funds from the genesis block would be exhausted quickly.

Restarting with a new genesis block cleans the chain of the mess created by hackers and spammers and also allows the client to be easier to maintain due to not needing to support the old hackable protocol.

And when the SC network restarts it won't be vulnerable to 51% exploits and you'll be unable to do anything..... Probably has to hurt your ego that SC will be the only viable chain soon.... Smiley Keep up with the attacks, you're doing a good job destroying bitcoin.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 05:54:14 AM

BTW it's not one million BLOCKS, it's one million coins will be generated in the genesis block. So you may want to get your handlers to proof read your statements before you release them. Smiley Also we aren't sure of the redistribution method yet, it may be that all addresses with a positive balance get sent their balance, hence all funds from the genesis block would be exhausted quickly.

Restarting with a new genesis block cleans the chain of the mess created by hackers and spammers and also allows the client to be easier to maintain due to not needing to support the old hackable protocol.

And when the SC network restarts it won't be vulnerable to 51% exploits and you'll be unable to do anything..... Probably has to hurt your ego that SC will be the only viable chain soon.... Smiley Keep up with the attacks, you're doing a good job destroying bitcoin.

I like how Realsolid keeps not discussing his solution to the 51% problem.

And is the relaunch 2 weeks out? Seems like with your coding skills this should take no more than 3 days tops.
Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 05:56:10 AM

Newsflash for you Coinhunter, 51% isn't necessary. I have a feeling you'll be hitting the "Kill Switch" on SC 2.0 a lot sooner than you did SC 1.10 LOL...

Just waiting for you to launch.

~BCX~

Did you actually attack SC 1.10?
CoinHunter

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 05:57:08 AM

Newsflash for you Coinhunter, 51% isn't necessary. I have a feeling you'll be hitting the "Kill Switch" on SC 2.0 a lot sooner than you did SC 1.10 LOL...

Just waiting for you to launch.

~BCX~

Haha, yes the "kill switch", that I disabled from the bitcoin code. Nice work reading the code there einstein. Smiley You can do whatever you want with your 300MH mining power when the network is restarted, doesn't matter how much mining power you say you have the new SC protects against it.

BTW what is with your lies on the other forum about attacking SolidCoin and that's the reason it was shut down? I checked the blocks, no attack, mind pointing out to everyone where your so called "attack" was mate? How are people going to think you're a serious script kiddy when you don't back up your claims?

Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 05:59:08 AM

Okay this thread is turning into a bitch fight.

(microwaving popcorn)

Cheesy
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:02:33 AM

Pregen a million coins???

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hey CH, why don't you just call it Ix 2.0 while you're at it.  It's more along the theme don't you think.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
CoinHunter

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:03:46 AM

The fact you talked shit, got your ass kicked and ran like a scalded dog was public proof enough. Once again I don't have to have 51% to bring SC to a grinding halt. Setup another testnet, let's put on demonstration for the world.

Put up or shut the fuck up. I don't think it gets much more point blank than that.

Haha, seriously, anyone who believes this kid has more than 300MH is deluded. He is creating lies all over the place, and anyone who knows how can go check SC block history to see proof of his lies. You make artforz look like a trained professional. Everyone be afraid of bitcoinexpress and his Geforce2 MX mining rigs.

johnj

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:06:52 AM

CH you're embarrassing yourself.

No one believes you anymore.

Really, put up or shut up.  Anything past that is obnoxious noise.

CoinHunter

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:10:01 AM

Setup your Testnet, let's invite the forum and see who is talking shit?

Setup the testnet of code you have no idea about and what are you going to do ? Use some Geforce2MX bitcoin attacks on it? Haha. Try to attack it when it's released script kiddy, I know it's secure and am not afraid of what you think you can do. The old network wasn't secure from mining attacks which is why I pulled it down to protect everyones investments, the new one is or it wouldn't be coming back. If I had no clue what I was doing the same thing that happened to I0/IX/NMC would have happened to SC.

So make sure you're watercooling those badboy nvidia chips for when it's released, I want to feel your full powah!

Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:10:16 AM

The fact you talked shit, got your ass kicked and ran like a scalded dog was public proof enough. Once again I don't have to have 51% to bring SC to a grinding halt. Setup another testnet, let's put on demonstration for the world.

Put up or shut the fuck up. I don't think it gets much more point blank than that.

Haha, seriously, anyone who believes this kid has more than 300MH is deluded. He is creating lies all over the place, and anyone who knows how can go check SC block history to see proof of his lies. You make artforz look like a trained professional. Everyone be afraid of bitcoinexpress and his Geforce2 MX mining rigs.

I will vouch for his firepower. I watched him take down the GG network and throw blocks around like it was popcorn. Made difficulty go down to 0.06 for over an hour...he is serious.
ohforf

Activity: 327

we are legion

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:11:26 AM

Pregen a million coins???

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hey CH, why don't you just call it Ix 2.0 while you're at it.  It's more along the theme don't you think.

You didnt read or understand what these Coins are for, eh ?
If you want to troll, make sure you know what you are talking about.  Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:11:41 AM

Setup your Testnet, let's invite the forum and see who is talking shit?

Setup the testnet of code you have no idea about and what are you going to do ? Use some Geforce2MX bitcoin attacks on it? Haha. Try to attack it when it's released script kiddy, I know it's secure and am not afraid of what you think you can do. The old network wasn't secure from mining attacks which is why I pulled it down to protect everyones investments, the new one is or it wouldn't be coming back. If I had no clue what I was doing the same thing that happened to I0/IX/NMC would have happened to SC.

So make sure you're watercooling those badboy nvidia chips for when it's released, I want to feel your full powah!

Read: I'm chicken.
CoinHunter

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:12:36 AM

I will vouch for his firepower. I watched him take down the GG network and throw blocks around like it was popcorn. Made difficulty go down to 0.06 for over an hour...he is serious.

Even if he has a lot of mining power (Unlikely as it is) it's irrelevant to new SC. He cannot do anything, wouldn't matter if he had 99% of mining power.

Believe the known liar as much as you want, he's clueless.

Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:14:48 AM

Even if he has a lot of mining power (Unlikely as it is) it's irrelevant to new SC. He cannot do anything, wouldn't matter if he had 99% of mining power.

Then if what you say is true it wont matter if the community knows the solution you've found because you will be able to use it to ward off BCX.

What is your solution? Let's hear it!
johnj

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:16:03 AM

He is creating lies all over the place..

I found a few other lies too

How does SolidCoin differ from Bitcoin?

Faster transaction processing      Unless one guy decides to shut down the network
Protection against pump-n-dump by large pools       LOLOL

CoinHunter

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:16:40 AM

Well then for the third time, prove me a liar.

Setup a testnet, let's invite everyone and see who gets totally punk'd.

I've already shown how everyone can prove you are a liar. Go over the SolidCoin block chain and find lack of an attack. You have said you attacked it and that was the reason for the closure (wrong), and there is no attack in the chain. Ouch.

Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:17:08 AM

Well then for the third time, prove me a liar.

Setup a testnet, let's invite everyone and see who gets totally punk'd.

+1
ohforf

Activity: 327

we are legion

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:26:50 AM

Cant you resolve that like Gentlemen, like a Pistol Duel or something ?

▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
johnj

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:29:16 AM

Where's CH?  Wasn't he just talkin smack?

Oh I think I see him

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: