Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 6724 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:30:10 AM

Where's CH?  Wasn't he just talkin smack?

Oh I think I see him

I wouldn't be surprised if he releases SC 2.0 in like a year after BCX forgets about all of this.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:31:14 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2011, 07:03:29 AM by kano

So the SolidCoin network is going down because the person who started it up says so.

HAHAHAHAHHA

Geez people must be fools - why not just ignore him and keep running your current network?

Or even, run the current network with the new client - oops sorry can't do that coz he doesn't want you to and has hard coded stuff into the new client to stop you from doing that - and for NO OTHER REASON.
There are no grounds to do that.

There is no reason to actually delete the block-chain other than the fact that he wants lots of solid coins.

(he obviously didn't think of this until he saw the GG block-chain)

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:33:43 AM

So the SolidCoin network is going down because the person who started it up says so.

HAHAHAHAHHA

Geez people must be fools - why not just ignore him and keep running your current network?

I agree. Why stop just because one person says so. Sounds like centralization as opposed to decentralization.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 06:37:08 AM

I think I know where he went.

To go check if he is still able to prop up the price

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Binford 6100

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:09:34 AM

(microwaving popcorn)

Cheesy

hell yeah!

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
Lolcust

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:11:09 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2011, 08:40:05 AM by Lolcust

Do I read it right that Coin Protecshun Fund will be formed by taking some of the coins miners generate and sending them to a third party "as protecshun paymnt" ?

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
NMC: N6YQFkH9Gn9CTm4mpGwuLB5zLzqWTWFw67
BTC: 15F8xbgRBA1XZ4hmtdFDUasroa2A5rYg8M
GEG: gK5Lx6ypWgr69Gw9yGzE6dsA7kcuCRZRK
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:38:29 AM

LOL WHAT! Smiley

Didn't notice this before (not even sure why I bothered to look just now but anyway)

CoinHunter's sig

"SolidCoin - The Faster and more stable alternative to Bitcoin
SolidCoin is ready for the Bitcoin Collapse"

Oh that's funny - nice joke there Smiley
So stable it's going down already ... to start again.
I'd almost call that a ... collapse Cheesy

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:40:57 AM

Should I put "geist geld ready for solidcoin collapse" in my sig, lol ?

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
Binford 6100

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 09:09:23 AM

please, do so.
the more forks are "ready for the bitcoin collapse" the better
security by redundancy Wink

Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 09:15:28 AM

please, do so.
the more forks are "ready for the bitcoin collapse" the better
security by redundancy Wink

Oh, I can't attest as to Geist's readiness for Bitcoin collapse (due to Bitcoin "collapse" being largely a hypothetical catastrophe of epic proportions), but it is sure as hell ready for (another) SolidCoin collapse.

Feed the Lolcust!
Lupus_Yonderboy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 10:54:18 AM

Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 11:11:57 AM

As I have not received any comment as to (quite sincere) question about implementation of "Protekshun phund", I shall repeat it.

Do I read it right that Coin Protecshun Fund will be formed by taking some of the coins miners generate and sending them to a third party "as protecshun paymnt" ?

Feed the Lolcust!
simonk83

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 11:37:44 AM

I will vouch for his firepower. I watched him take down the GG network and throw blocks around like it was popcorn. Made difficulty go down to 0.06 for over an hour...he is serious.

Even if he has a lot of mining power (Unlikely as it is) it's irrelevant to new SC. He cannot do anything, wouldn't matter if he had 99% of mining power.

Believe the known liar as much as you want, he's clueless.

Says the guy who's fucked up a whole bunch of iterations of his "awesome" coin and now has to start from scratch.   

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself.   Stick to your own forum where people are at least stupid enough to believe you.

Who cares anymore.
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 11:40:46 AM

I am very interested as to the racket algorithm known as "protecshun fund" that is claimed to become part of new solidcoin.

I, too, want to mine coinsiz with other people's electricity Smiley

Feed the Lolcust!
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 11:56:25 AM

Hold a second! WTF is that "SC 2.0"?!
Start over?!

Solidcoin goes straight to my shitlist! Could be interesting but its developers are totally postal, erratic and pathetic.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:19:14 PM

I don't mind the restart that much per se (and the compensation proposal is technically plausible, one has to admit), but taking a % of newly mined stuff into some fund (even assuming it will be used to do useful stuff) rubs me very wrong way (after all, it was the miner's time and electricity, no? )

Feed the Lolcust!
mikethebodacious

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:37:44 PM

Love your sig Lolcust.  All Bitcoin forks are a scam, I'm sure Satoshi has a lot of BTC but at least it's decentralized unlike all these new cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin has a lot going for it still, even if it were to collapse it would take a few years imo unless market manipulators are as viscious as most posters here make them out to be.

Binford 6100

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:38:49 PM

which part of the mafia style protection 'voluntary' funding did you not understand?
: )))
Wink

shads

Activity: 266
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:40:48 PM

I don't mind the restart that much per se (and the compensation proposal is technically plausible, one has to admit), but taking a % of newly mined stuff into some fund (even assuming it will be used to do useful stuff) rubs me very wrong way (after all, it was the miner's time and electricity, no? )

What wrong with that?  It's just taxation... Oh hang on, that means there's a solidcoin government Cheesy

President Solid?

PoolServerJ Home Page - High performance java mining pool engine

Quote from: Matthew N. Wright
Stop wasting the internet.
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:43:14 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2011, 01:24:31 PM by Lolcust

Love your sig Lolcust.  All Bitcoin forks are a scam, I'm sure Satoshi has a lot of BTC but at least it's decentralized unlike all these new cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin has a lot going for it still, even if it were to collapse it would take a few years imo unless market manipulators are as viscious as most posters here make them out to be.

Personally, I have nothing against Solidcoin (and nothing against the reset except the "protecshun fund" which sounds  as close to a honest to Cthulhu racket as a digital currency can get)

I do have something against that "ready for Bitcoin collapse" article, though.

P.S.:

I also have something against fork-hate Cheesy

Ya know, at least Namecoin is a very useful and innovative fork (I do  hope for  Geist to get as useful as innovative as it can, after all, it has already taught the knowledgeable folks around here some interesting things, and I hope it will go on doing so...that, and fuel my UniLaundry  Wink )

Feed the Lolcust!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: