Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 6723 times)
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 08:50:44 PM

Try #bitcoin-otc, usually they do trade everything there.

@Cosbycoin,

But those won't have the charm of being forged in a plain scammed blockchain.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 08:55:27 PM

And I find it interesting how you claim this is misinformation, Does TruCoin not now have somewhat (at least) a controlling stake in "core bitcoin" development now since they are employing you to do it and staffing other developers etc. to do it?

Come to think.... was this ever formally announced so that conflict of issues concerns could be addressed?  Is there a plan in place to form an industry council, I am sure Mt.Gox, Ruxum, Tradehill etc. would like to ensure that 1) They have equal say in the development focus as TruCoin now has and 2) Ensure that TruCoin is not afforded certain privileged status (i.e. early access to spiffy new features or misrepresentation that Bitcoin is their project since they employ the developers)

This tells me more about you than about Gavin...

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:00:45 PM

Try #bitcoin-otc, usually they do trade everything there.

@Cosbycoin,

But those won't have the charm of being forged in a plain scammed blockchain.

Not if you use the time-travel exploit. Cheesy
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:10:40 PM

Solidcoin 2.0 to start over with new genesis block. <- read: How SolidCoin can fuck us all!  

This is just a subtle scam to earn SolidCoin few hundred thousand s*coins for nothing. There is absolutely NO need for the new chain!
Everything can actually be fixed in a existing chain but DippShit & Co (RealSolid/Coinhunter) is not going to do that.
Why? Because they need the new chain to to get few hundred thousand socoins for nothing.

Are you going to help those idiots to rip off... YOU?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:14:08 PM

Funny, this was predicted a few weeks ago.  It was a made up spoof back then. My, how fiction becomes reality so quickly.

According to the following page, SolidCoin 1.04 is about to be released soon: https://scexchange.bitparking.com/main

SolidCoin 1.04 will be more solid than ever!

According to unauthorized sources, SolidCoin 1.04 will include the following features:
 - trading fees will be set by the user, exactly as in Bitcoin, since it was discovered that the fix provided in 1.03 is not sufficient to convince bitparking to reopen solidcoin withdrawing.
 - a larger average interval between blocks, of 9 minutes and 50 seconds; with this interval it was found that the network is much more resilient to various attacks.
 - despite the longer confirmation interval, unconfirmed transactions will be visible instantly.
 - a revisited difficulty (we don't know yet exactly what the changes will be, but it sounds exciting)
- in order to foster the development of Solidcoin, more bounties will be added, with a new set of premined blocks. 1000 premined blocks will be inserted in the blockchain, from block 29,000 to block 29,999. Block 30,000 will resume using the nonce of block 29,000. New blocks will be recognized as valid by the updated nodes, using an "if then else statement" technology.
 - improved troll resilience

We are confident that with these improvements, SolidCoin will completely destroy Bitcoin. Bitcoin will collapse! Satoshi will die!

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
aq

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:17:09 PM

Eh, oh well...I only had like 78 anyways, but still wanted to get rid of them.
Thats easy, just delete the scamcoin wallet.
Lolcust

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:22:28 PM

I have some SC I want to exchange for BTC, any place to do that right now?

Sorry, seams like ScamCoin is out of commission. I've some SC too... I'll sell them for 1,000 BTC ea. (Hey! Now they're collectibles!  Grin )

Eh, oh well...I only had like 78 anyways, but still wanted to get rid of them.  I thought I heard something about people in an IRC channel buying them?  Don't know why they would be though, so maybe I read that wrong.

I will gladly buy solidcoins for Geist, at 1-to-1 ^__^

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
NMC: N6YQFkH9Gn9CTm4mpGwuLB5zLzqWTWFw67
BTC: 15F8xbgRBA1XZ4hmtdFDUasroa2A5rYg8M
GEG: gK5Lx6ypWgr69Gw9yGzE6dsA7kcuCRZRK
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:25:10 PM

"if then else statement" technology.

That technology sound A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I can just imagine!

Code:
#define SCAM 1

void scam(){
  if(SCAM == 1){
   doScam();
   addPreminedBlocksAtRandomAndArbitraryDecision();
   addProprietaryLicense("This is mine!");
   resetBlockChain();
   addPreminedCoins();
 }else{
   //There's something wrong! SCAM is a constant! Warn CH his scam is failing
   mailCH("Scam failing!","scam@sc.con");
 }
 scam(); //Let's loop it allover again... and over and over and over...
}

|

|
johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:27:49 PM

"if then else statement" technology.

That technology sound A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I can just imagine!

Code:

Hey, you gotta ask CH before using his source, remember?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:33:38 PM

Hey, you gotta ask CH before using his source, remember?

Jizzzz! Now I'll be sued for IP violation! Glad I have SC to pay the fine.  Grin

|

|
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 12:19:42 AM

Guys we really need to stop fighting amongst ourselves. p2p currency advocates are their own worst enemies at the moment. We need to be ready with decent, practical, dependable and non-scammy alternatives to debt based fiat money now that hyperinflation is beginning to accelerate.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/sep/15/world-banks-flood-markets-with-dollars

I totally agree with you!!

I think we should pay a bounty to each member of  the bitcoin development team.

Agree.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 12:22:23 AM

I think that the Bitcoin development and future decisions SHOULD be democratic. With something like e-democracy, e-poll or, something entirely new, just like the Bitcoin itself...  BTW, SolidCoin is a big joke! I like it because it make me laughter! A LOT!!!  LOL

Thanks for giving me some laughter today! Smiley  BTW I don't expect everyone to love SolidCoin, people have a tendency to choose teams and that is fine with me. I think competition is a positive thing for development.

Wrong.

Cooperation is a good thing. Always, for every single doable thing on this planet. Cooperation is the word.

Competition is pure crap. Look around you man... The society we live today, is based on competition... Is a HUUUUGE SHIT!!!
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

And I can tell more bad things about competition:

1- The computer you have today, it is NOT the most amazing thing because of what?! COMPETIOTION!!

The companies should make things worse they can, but kind of usable, to be competitive... But the companies SHOULD do the BEST they could! But this is not competitive. So, it is not done. Why we don't have goods that last 10 years?! Because this will not maintain the cyclical consumption. All about money... I hate this society!! I want a new world!! Without banks, without governments.

2- There are milions of companies doing the exactly the same thing... This is a huge waste of energy.

3- There is already a cure for cancer... But it is not profitable to CURE PEOPLE!! Because of what?!?! You guess!!  ;-)

My life will be entirely dedicated to the cooperation, and I will try to create a new society, based on "open source everything". For example, Bitcoin, Open Source Ecology - GVCS, The Venus Project, Linux, Open Source Medicine, and so on...

There is no place for competition in my life.

I'm here to cooperate and help us to make this world a better place, for us.

Because in the way we are today, it will lead us to self destruction.

You CH, should HELP Bitcoin, instead of wasting your energy doing something useless like "Solid"coin.

And by the way, if the Bitcoin is so bad, why have you based the Solidcoin code in the Bitcoin code, forking it?! HEIN!?!?

Why don't you created the Solidcoin from scratch?!

If the Bitcoin is bad, so is Solidcoin.

Cheers!!
Thiago
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 12:51:35 AM

Thiago,

I would second you BUT I guess some people put glory over the wrong subject; competition, whereas it is a correlation, not a cause, for an important feature: Diversity.
In fact several companies working on the same business but NOT doing the same are good for human development and freedom of choice. Imagine there were only PC's or only Windows or only Linux... the World would be black & white.

This was for me reason to believe on solidcoin on the first place, unlike i0c and ixc, slc was about to be something "new enough" to detach itself from btc and keep a separate path. Obviously CH became the cancer of SLC, acting postal, erratic and bashing bitcoin by claiming to be "fixing issues" he wasn't helping anything and killed his own project.

|

|
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:02:52 AM

Thiago,

I would second you BUT I guess some people put glory over the wrong subject; competition, whereas it is a correlation, not a cause, for an important feature: Diversity.
In fact several companies working on the same business but NOT doing the same are good for human development and freedom of choice. Imagine there were only PC's or only Windows or only Linux... the World would be black & white.

This was for me reason to believe on solidcoin on the first place, unlike i0c and ixc, slc was about to be something "new enough" to detach itself from btc and keep a separate path. Obviously CH became the cancer of SLC, acting postal, erratic and bashing bitcoin by claiming to be "fixing issues" he wasn't helping anything and killed his own project.

Good point but, I do not totally agree with you.

Competition did not provide diversification... The diversification we see in the today's world come from science and technology.

The governments, banks and as we well know, the corporatocracy, just caught the wave of advance of science and technology.

You need to watch the documentaries: "Zeitgeist - Addendum" and "Zeitgeist - Moving Forward"...

Best,
Thiago
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:09:43 AM

Thiago,

Also, I do not believe on this...

The new world based on cooperation, will be MUCH more "colored" than you even imagine. Just read the book: The Best That Money Can't Buy, of Jacque Fresco...

The today's world is already black and white!! But black of polution and white of foam detergents in rivers...

BTW, a world without Windows and only with Linux.... hehehhe... This is a GOOD thing that should happen!!  lol

Cheers!
Thiago
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:10:22 AM

I didn't say "competition provides diversity", I said there's a correlation between those two but not causation.

If you look, let's say, Linux and Windows, they both seams to be "competition" - correlation - but each of them do their things their way, there's diversity.

Now if A produces headache pills and B produces also headache pills using the same formula but different brand, you're getting competition but not diversity, as besides the brand there's no difference between them. So they "compete" on the only ground left; price. And how do they do it? By trying to exploit their employees or put factories at Vietnam... and you start to have and feel the negative effects of "competition" you were talking about.

On this balance there's yet another thing: "Consumer defense" is the major scam on the ground. Everybody, unless handicap, too young or too old or an useless parasite being living at someone else's, or the State, expenses, is BOTH: Consumer AND Producer.

|

|
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:15:07 AM

I didn't say "competition provides diversity", I said there's a correlation between those two but not causation.

If you look, let's say, Linux and Windows, they both seams to be "competition" - correlation - but each of them do their things their way, there's diversity.

Now if A produces headache pills and B produces also headache pills using the same formula but different brand, you're getting competition but not diversity, as besides the brand there's no difference between them. So they "compete" on the only ground left; price. And how do they do it? By trying to exploit their employees or put factories at Vietnam... and you start to have and feel the negative effects of "competition" you were talking about.

On this balance there's yet another thing: "Consumer defense" is the major scam on the ground. Everybody, unless handicap, too young or too old or an useless parasite being living at someone else's, or the State, expenses, is BOTH: Consumer AND Producer.

Mmm.. Gotcha!!

Sorry, I'm from Brazil, so english isn't my native language...
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:15:50 AM

Also, I do not believe on this...

The new world based on cooperation, will be MUCH more "colored" than you even imagine. Just read the book: The Best That Money Can't Buy, of Jacque Fresco...

The today's world is already black and white!! But black of polution and white of foam detergents in rivers...

BTW, a world without Windows and only with Linux.... hehehhe... This is a GOOD thing that should happen!!  lol

Cheers!
Thiago

Don't believe in books... believe in life and practice.
Over the books even communism is the ultimate wonder (and hey! is "cooperativist"). In practice it manage to outnumber even Nazis in the body count they caused.
Cooperation is good, but Freedom of Choice must stand, otherwise it becomes an "enforced cooperation", the worse of the Totalitarian systems.

Tudo bem Tiago, eu sou Português, o inglês também não é o meu idioma nativo.

|

|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: