Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange to use?  (Read 775 times)
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

there are a lot of promising exchanges now, but I rather entrust the kucoin and hitBtc because I often do exchange here. But if the most simple market in my opinion is bancor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stimah23

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Try to check cmc for your portfolio and keep monitoring them, if you are selling your coin keep close watch on your project announcements channel for which exchange they are traded and how much they are exchange against $.
mightcoin

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

I prefer binance. Not only because it is one of the most popular exchanges in the world, but also because the team is really working on their product and every day makes it better. And the fact that they have their own crypto currency only confirms this fact. In addition, I am very satisfied with their commission for withdrawal of funds.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

I like Bittrex exchange. I started trading on it.A large number of coins, the team has rebranded the site and improved the control of user verification.She's from the top exchanges today.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

If you're looking for exchange which have best option to use fiat currencies ($, €) to buy crypto, coibase will be the easiest option, bittrex is also rendering that service as we speak, binance will introduce that option soon.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

Although i do not trade using fiat, but i can give you advise on some god exchanges you can use for that purpose and they are; Binance, Bitfinex, Kucoin and just recently Okex added fiat to their trade.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

Hello dears! I prefer two sharing: https://Kucoin.com and https://Binance.com! Because it is reliable exchanges are fast, clear and simple! I would like to continue to work with them!
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

Binance will offer fiat-crypto trading soon.
https://blokt.com/news/binance-to-launch-fiat-crypto-trading-before-2018-ends

coinbase will be the easiest option
I agree that this is the easiest option. Coinbase has been consistent with that way of trading. OP where are you living? do you have a local exchange there?

bittrex is also rendering that service as we speak
Right.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bittrex-launches-usd-fiat-trading/

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

If you are ready to undergo verification on exchanges, then it is better to trade where there are large volumes: Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex. If you do not want to pass the verification, then Forkdelta, iDex, Bancor.
masha-1v

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

I usually do not bother much and use exchangers to purchase currency. They have a lot of proposals. Profitable and not very.
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

I know that people don't like IDEX so much, but I do and I do here all the transactions, very secure exchange and very early addition of ICOs!

trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

I strongly encourage you to go to https://binance.com. binance has a very large volume. most crypto players now use binance as a place to buy altcoin or bitcoin. the fee from the binance is also small enough so it is not too burdensome for members who transact.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

For me the best choice to trade are Bittrex, Kucoin and binance because I find that between this exchanges you have a wide choice of coins listed where you can invest but as you must have BTC or ETH to trade on, you can use coinbase to buy BTC or ETH with Euros/Dollars using a bank transfert or your credit card directly.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

Hi,

Which exchange do you use and why?
Best option to use fiat currencies ($, €) to buy crypto?

Thanks!
If the coin large that it bargains at a large number of the exchanges. Respectively and the price will be approximately odinaokovy everywhere, then it is worth using the exchanges from TOP-50 the exchanges on the trading volume at which this coin bargains. If a coin new that is possible to differ the price of her depending on the exchange, then it is worth finding the exchange with the most attractive price.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

I use the Binance exchange. For me this exchange is convenient.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

Most of the cryptocurrency exchanges people mentioned here does not actually let you buy bitcoin and other crypto currencies with direct fiat deposits. They either did not read what you wrote or does not know what fiat is. Anyways, i used gdax (owned by coinbase so you can trust them but do keep this in mind that online exchanges are never safe!) once and was able to deposit fiat and buy bitcoin using the btc/usd pair. Funds took like one business day to appear on my account.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

Exchange site that i really wanted to choose if ever there is current ICO finished in campaign i suggest Binance exchange because they are really good decentralized currency exchange.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

My favorite exchange is binance. Simple in use with user-friendly design, huge list of tokens and quite secure, easy identification, discount on trading with BNB tokens.

dankenstein

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

it depends which coin you wanna trade, because not every coin/token is listed on every exchance. however, the best way is to own a account from almost every bigger exchance and so you will never miss a hype-coin again  Smiley

for erc20 tokens i will recommend you idex (dex), because almost every new token get listet their first and most of the time you can get them cheaper than ico prize.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Actually, Binance is my first choice when going to use the exchange. This has a great volume and it is trusted. However, I may not find out some coins as I expected, so it will lead me to search on the other trusted and easy exchange as Kucoin or others. By the way, every exchange has their positive and negative side. Everybody may love one or others because they have different point of view. So, just analyze by yourself to ensure the exchange to use.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: