Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange to use?  (Read 775 times)
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

if I personally use exchange binance, then I suggest you to use exchange binance too. because I think exchange Binance is very easy to find profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Binance is an exchange that I often use. The transactions here are very active, which is very convenient for people who need regular transactions.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

First of all, take a look at this list to see which one of the exchanges have more 24 hour volume. It will show you the biggest exchanges (volume matters).

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Then again, read people's opinions carefully (like this topic itself). Currently my most reliable exchange is binance; it used to be poloniex before their bad support and frequent outages made people run to bittrex. Then bittrex lost people's trust because of suspicious account banning and balance stealing activities and bad UI, which only got worse by their update.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

Hi,

Which exchange do you use and why?
Best option to use fiat currencies ($, €) to buy crypto?

Thanks!

which I use exchanger coming from my country because it is easier in communication between user and admin and speed in withdraw process also better than other exchanger for FIAT problem. if I do want to use another exchanger that I prefer to use binance or poloniex.

avoid new exchangers that you do not know the reputation, because a few days ago I had a scam exchanger

popotao91

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

I think Binance could be the best choice for you. but in order to use fiat currency, you can use Hitbtc or Poloniex.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

In terms of decentralized exchanges, Kucoin is my current favorite which I favor more than Etherdelta due to many reasons like the website design, ease of conducting transactions through minimal lag etc. I prefer Bittrex and Binance over all other exchanges primarily due to their popularity and legitimacy and I would recommend Binance over Bittrex since the transaction fees are lower due to the Binance token which has helped me on many occasions. Do your research and choose the exchange that best suits your needs op since there are many legit exchanges available to choose from.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

I use exchange Binance. Because I find it easy to use and friendly. Simplified verification process.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

I think its depends to your hold if your hold coin are have a market like bittrex or polonex the two trading site are great and safe to trade and fast tarsaction and lot of coin are welknown since i start trade this site are great security.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

for pair of fiat currency, so far I like to trade in bitfinex, kraken and gdax. but if there is a local stock exchange in your country, then that is better.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

You can use as many exchange as you want. Cryptocurrency guarantee an open entry with no restrictions! In some cases however, some exchange might impede access and even at that, you can go decentralized!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Exchange site that i really wanted to choose if ever there is current ICO finished in campaign i suggest Binance exchange because they are really good decentralized currency exchange.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

I used to use the hitbtc exchange and some others who suport on credit cards. but if you want to trade in a big exchange, you can use bittrex and many more. I think it's just a matter of taste
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

Now there are a lot of excellent exchanges (Binance, Okex, Kucoin especially are pleasant). Very often I began to use the decentralized exchange for IDEX exchanges. Sometimes on her it is possible to buy or sell a coin at the excellent price. And so for me it is weak essentially on what exchanges to do exchange, the main thing that there was a good price.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

I think the best exchange is Binance and HitBTC but Binance is more prominent in the advantages they have. Both are equally good also in my opinion because I have often made transactions using the exchange.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

I think its depends on you, I cant recommend a exchange market because there are some countries allowed on that, you should choose the best one with great feedback and legal exchange market.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

I love and use https://Kucoin.com and https://Binance.com because they are very sharp and reliable crypto exchanges. They have maintain a strong reputation in crypto exchange business in recent time.
These are the two best exchanges today. But in fact, I prefer to use Kucoin exchange than Binance exchange. Sometimes Binance's interface is difficult to see, and Kucoin's transaction fee is cheaper than Binance

Am I spamming? Report me!
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

I use a few. Not everywhere there are coins that interest me. Plus on different stock exchanges of different rates and volume of trades.

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

Hi,

Thanks!
Bittrex is still my number one choice. There are many great exchanges in the world such as Binance, Kucoin, and OKEx. But I feel Bittrex exchange is safer than the leftover other exchanges
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

the best i could suggest you is binnance and kucion exchange why not just try it.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

I like binance very much. Very user-friendly interface, everything is intuitive. Large selection of cryptocurrencies. It is a pity that the tokens come out to this exchange with a delay.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: