Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange to use?  (Read 775 times)
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Hi,

Which exchange do you use and why?
Best option to use fiat currencies ($, €) to buy crypto?

Thanks!
I personally use Bitrex and Binancier. Good exchanges, no problems yet. I recommend to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

I use the bitfinex for this purpose, a good and high-quality exchange, and always the good rate of btc / usd.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Axetrd

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

I personally prefer Binance and Bittrex. Binance is good for their limits, you can withdraw up to 2 BTC daily without verification, and if have passed verification - up to 100 BTC daily. There many coins and they often lists new cryptocurrencies, it is also good. Bittrex - one of the trustable exchanges in the whole industry, simple. Now they added a possibility to transfer your USD right from your bank account! It is prove that fact they are one of the best.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

And why do you use the crypto exchange?

Select the one with the largest volume of trades.

I prefer to trade on the binance exchange. One of the best is Bitfinex and Bittrex

Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

In my opinion the best indicator when choosing cryptoexchange is liquidity. you should just open coinmarketcap.com and look for exchanges with big trade volume. But i would not deposit my money to Bitfinex because i dont like how USDT works
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

I am using  Binance or Kucoin. Both exchanges are very user-friendly with a nice support service and good trading volume.
But I use also: Bitfinex, Waves Dex, HitBTC, Coss, Yobit, Poloniex, Bittrex.

Best option to use fiat currencies to buy crypto:

1. Bitfinex
2. Kraken
3. GDAX
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

For me I use binance. Because it's fast and safe and they have good support
Withdraw and deposit (Withdraw  daily 2BTC) Without an identity
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

In my opinion the best indicator when choosing cryptoexchange is liquidity. you should just open coinmarketcap.com and look for exchanges with big trade volume. But i would not deposit my money to Bitfinex because i dont like how USDT works

I agree with your reasoning but at the moment I do not see any real competitors to the BINANCE exchange. All projects are dreaming to start trading exactly on this exchange, as ICON who once made a mad career on BINANCE!

paparadis

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

i use Bittrex. I can recommend it.
crypto_lisbao (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

i use Bittrex. I can recommend it.

Why Bittrex?
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

I agree with your reasoning but at the moment I do not see any real competitors to the BINANCE exchange. All projects are dreaming to start trading exactly on this exchange, as ICON who once made a mad career on BINANCE!
For I prefer to use Binance, the cost is right and it is a reliable crypto exchange, the tokens I trade are only available on HitBTC. The only thing people complain about hitbtc is their high withdrawal fees on tokens ..
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

I chose to use Binance, Bittrex and Hitbtc because I never had experienced any troubles using these sites. And the transactions are fast too when I transferred my altcoins to these exchanges.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Best exchange for trading is Binance. It has a lot of crypto currency to trade with low trading fee (0.05%). This is the best exchange so far.

For currency funding. I use my local exchange coins.ph and within a day i can convert my Philippine peso into bitcoin. We are lucky because our government supports the crypto currencies.

If you are looking for leveraged trading Bitfinex and Bitmex are good exchanges.

Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

Hi,

Thanks!
Hi friends, try to use kucoin, new exchange but friendly and fun to trade. and do not forget to be safe to use.
Top 10 Reasons Why Kucoin?

1. When using KuCoin, then for the user, transaction fee taker and maker is only 0.1%

2. If buy and hold KCS coins, then the above 50% discount fee, so the fee you need to pay only 0.05%

3. When purchasing and holding KCS coins, it can be 'daily dividend' of the fee collected KuCoin. So without trading, your KCS will generate interest like a deposit!

4. If you refer friends to use KuCoin, and your friends refer other friends also to use KuCoin, you can bonus referrals from the amount of trading fee paid friends to KuCoin. This referral bonus is tiered 3 levels, each bonus rate: 20% - 12% - 8%. So this is very likely to be passive income for you! Small risk, great potential

5. KuCoin is supported by solid fundamentals, by buying and holding KCS, you are like holding KuCoin stock company. Business exchange cryptocurrency is a very resilient business. Market skyrocketed, people in droves of transactions (buy transactions), markets destroyed bloody, people also in droves of transactions (sale transactions). So the market is ugly or good, the exchange company keeps big profits, as well as you, can still be a daily dividend.

6. Currently still early bird (14 Jan 18), still not many people know about KuCoin. The price is still quite cheap. If KuCoin is already as famous as Binance, the price must be different many times over.

7. KuCoin and KCS were launched on September 15, 2017, and in just under 6 months, KCS has entered the top 50 cryptocurrency rank (Per Jan 14th 18th in rank 34) and continues to pursue.

8. KuCoin is likely to outperform Binance. Binance equals 0.1% fee, and 50% discount if you hold coin Binance, there is also a 50% referral bonus. But the most would be KuCoin's superior value is the existence of a 'dividend bonus'. This means that the more number of users and the number of transactions in KuCoin, the more fees that are collected KuCoin, meaning the greater dividend for you. Therefore, invite friends who use KuCoin as much as possible!

9. This is not a pyramid / ponzi scheme like BitConnect. BitConnect does not have any fundamental fundamentals that make sense to continue sharing bonuses to users (digging hole digging system). While on KuCoin, it is clear the basis of division from where and makes sense.

10. Buyback program: 10% of net profit trading fee will be used for KuCoin buyback program. This means KuCoin will use this profit to buy back the existing KCS market to burn it (destroy it). In this way, KCS supply will continue to decrease so that KCS price can increase in the long term. (Economic law -> if the supply of goods is getting less while demand is still the same or demand increases, then the price will rise up)

Other Features:

- Customer service 24/7, either from website, wechat, telegram, twitter, facebook, etc ..
- Free deposit fee for any cryptocurrency
- Fast deposit and withdrawal process
- KuCoin supports trading for many types of cryptocurrency
- Design a neat and attractive trading platform, can use the indicators in TradingView.
- There is a monthly sweepstakes program and various other interesting programs for members
- For security issues, Kucoin uses a bank-grade encryption system, as well as security and their systems are already using industry protocol standards
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

Hi,

Thanks!
Some known exchangers have already accept that options, its up to you where you are comfortable with.  Binance would be great as it is easily to used and have smooth transactions.  It is important also to explore some exchanger to gain more knowledge and to see difference from others.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

I use binance exchange platform mostly. But i use it because i dont have any other option. I dont like centralized exchanges because they are not enough safe. However there are no any decentralized alternative.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

I use binance and hitbtc to trade. but sometimes I do big trades in bittrex. according to experience, it depends on which conditions and altcoins are listed on the exchange where. so, there are many good exchange options and it depends on you covet
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

I like to use finance because it is convenient for me and so much depends on your location, the big problem is to avoid the Commission as it will significantly reduce your income, try Changelly.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

In my opinion binance is best exchange so far for me as it is so easy and do not need any verification to start with this is not me millions of user use it and loved it.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

I usually use bittrex. it is my first option in trading. large volumes and the best crypto option is in bittrex. very convenient to use bitrrex exchanger.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: