Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 09:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 2767 times)
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:04:44 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 08:50:01 PM by jahn_quid

Based on the Quidli description above, I think this is a promising project with a nice and innovative concept. But the marketing team should create a right strategy in promoting the Quidli project. I cannot find the Bounty Thread of Quidli. Why don't you provide a Bounty Thread to make it more effective? I believe more people will join this project.      

Hi, thanks for your suggestion! Here's our Bounty Thread!

You can also refer to our Bounty Board. Please take a look to see how you can contribute and earn bountyQUIDs.

And if you have any other suggestions or questions, please feel free to DM us directly!
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Strong project with clear value proposition! BOunty and rewards are easy to see and complete because of trello. We will support this project to succesS!!!1
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

Strong project with clear value proposition! BOunty and rewards are easy to see and complete because of trello. We will support this project to succesS!!!1

Thanks! Be sure to earn tokens from all the bounties we offer!

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us on Telegram!
Bitjay029

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

I can't wait for the project succeed!!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

I can't wait for the project succeed!!!

🦑Help us grow the Quidli community - invite your friends to our Telegram group!🦑

Invite your friends, earn more bountyQUID! Add or invite friends to our group and make sure they list YOU as the person who invited them to participate on their Completion Form submission.

See more details on our card.
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

So I'm really interested in your project. Can you provide more details about how exactly equity can become flexible when on blockchain? Will it be the same no matter which country you are in? Or can your protocol adapt to each new location? Super cool idea!
hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

Twitter bounties are now live. Check us out at https://twitter.com/QuidliNetworks and start earning bountyQUID!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

So I'm really interested in your project. Can you provide more details about how exactly equity can become flexible when on blockchain? Will it be the same no matter which country you are in? Or can your protocol adapt to each new location? Super cool idea!

Extracted from our white paper:

For startups, 92% of new ventures fail within the first three years. This is in spite of increasing venture capital - average deals for angel, seed, and early-stage rounds have grown to $1-5 M in 2017. This stressful phase all startups must survive as they compete for growth financing, is often referred to as the “Valley of Death."

Companies address the “valley” by bootstrapping to stronger business cases. With no money, ownership equity or shares/stock options are used to incentivize key talent (co-founders, advisors, labor, etc.) early; risk is high, but so is potential for returns in cases of success. Vesting clauses are used to keep workers accountable, distributing equity over time to those who stay. It’s an expensive and long process usually limited to retain executive talent. There’s no flexibility for workers to earn based on actual contributions; and no protection for companies from giving up unearned compensation due to unanticipated fluctuations in valuations. Accordingly, this doesn’t resolve a company’s cash situation as vesting clauses don’t bring any additional liquidity.

Today there’s high distrust between companies and labor; frequently drafting vesting clauses is beyond the financial capabilities of most startups. Manual calculation and distribution is possible, but tedious and highly inadvisable without legal counsel. A decentralized application ensures security, due to a hash-based proof-of-work chain; transparency, as all records are on a public distributed ledger; and efficiency, as it doesn’t deviate from proven practices.

Quidli enables companies to “unlock” equity to build flexibility into compensation and to increase inclusivity in employment models, in order to accelerate without immediately needing to have cash on hand. As such, it increases liquidity, disrupting dependencies on external funding, services, and on inflexible compensation plans.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:53:57 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 09:04:54 PM by jahn_quid

Our official Bounty Thread is up!

Help us keep bumping it up top!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

For Airdrop:
evichi

Activity: 1288
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

The project is innovative and the potentials to be a great investment platform. It has great future prospects!

ARTEMIS ∞ https://artemiscoin.co (https://artemiscoin.co)
♦ SECURE PLATFORM FOR GLOBAL TRADE ♦
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

The project is innovative and the potentials to be a great investment platform. It has great future prospects!
Thanks for your words of support!

Please help us across our online channels in exchange for more bountyQUIDs!

And more; discover all bounties on our Bounty Program board
zdl666

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Join us on Telegram (be sure to have a @username); note: you must stay in the group!
Fill out the Completion Form as necessary
Pending confirmation, you're rewarded in BountyQUID
Track all earnings in our Bounty Program Summary
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

Join us on Telegram (be sure to have a @username); note: you must stay in the group!
Fill out the Completion Form as necessary
Pending confirmation, you're rewarded in BountyQUID
Track all earnings in our Bounty Program Summary

Thanks for summarizing our Telegram Bounty!

Let me include the links for you Wink

You can also check out more bounty tasks on our Bounty Program board!
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1132

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Based on the Quidli description above, I think this is a promising project with a nice and innovative concept. But the marketing team should create a right strategy in promoting the Quidli project. I cannot find the Bounty Thread of Quidli. Why don't you provide a Bounty Thread to make it more effective? I believe more people will join this project.      

Hi, thanks for your suggestion! Here's our Bounty Thread!

You can also refer to our Bounty Board. Please take a look to see how you can contribute and earn bountyQUIDs.

And if you have any other suggestions or questions, please feel free to DM us directly!
You are welcome, jahn_quid. I have visited the bounty link and bounty board. It is quite good for marketing strategy. Later, I will make a plan to join the campaign. But for now, it seems still nothing that I can do. Do you have no youtube campaign, right? It's ok, many ways to attract people, you can choose the most effective.   

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

PLAY NOW  
laewrenc01

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

Nice! Project!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

You are welcome, jahn_quid. I have visited the bounty link and bounty board. It is quite good for marketing strategy. Later, I will make a plan to join the campaign. But for now, it seems still nothing that I can do. Do you have no youtube campaign, right? It's ok, many ways to attract people, you can choose the most effective.   

Hey, great to see we're improving! In terms of seeming there's "nothing [you] can do," do you mean you'd be interested in becoming a Squiddite? A Squiddite is a volunteer who contributes to and accelerates our development in exchange for preQUIDs, a pre-ICO centralized token we offer for work on our platform which also includes risk premiums. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us via Telegram or by e-mail at: hey@quid.li
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

Nice! Project!

Appreciate the support!

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here. The Airdrop has been live for 4 weeks now!

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
Jek_mik

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

Excellent bounties! So impressed with everything put together by this team. Go QUIDLI!!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

Excellent bounties! So impressed with everything put together by this team. Go QUIDLI!!!

Just to review, here again is the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: