Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 2740 times)
jeje-Quid

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

Let's go to the moon, i really believe in the success of this project.
Thank you to believe in us, keep up with our Telegram to be notified when we release new bounties, missions and announcements!
EarlAno

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

I hope this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck team!
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

I hope this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck team!

Thanks for your support. FYI, we have an official Bounty ANN as well.

Be sure to join us there and on all our online channels to keep up with the latest Quidli news!

Don't miss out on updates by getting in our discussions on Telegram as well.
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

Having read the white paper I am convinced this is a great project worth the community building around it. Work compensation must be improved to fit the lifestyles of today.  I believe in this vision 100%
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

ONE OF THE BEST PROJECTS, VERY EFFECTIVE We are living a new form of industrial revolution, something that changed the world in a few years, an excellent project A practical way for the user and the merchant. It is great looking and behind the project there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..may this project will be a successfull one good luck
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

Having read the white paper I am convinced this is a great project worth the community building around it. Work compensation must be improved to fit the lifestyles of today.  I believe in this vision 100%

ONE OF THE BEST PROJECTS, VERY EFFECTIVE We are living a new form of industrial revolution, something that changed the world in a few years, an excellent project A practical way for the user and the merchant. It is great looking and behind the project there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..may this project will be a successfull one good luck

I wish that the project will perform all that has been estimated!  Good luck all!

🦑🦑🦑🦑
We really enjoy the support from our community!

Join the discussion and learn more via our Telegram!
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

One of the most anticipated projects of 2018. Good idea, great team. All that is needed to achieve the goal and good profit.
In Quidli more job can be worked on in exchange for equity and that what people productive because they want to become owners for being doers!!!
willeander

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Boas notícias para nós, obrigado pela sua informação e contribuição.
Eu acho que você pode atrair um grande número de investidores, porque o projeto é excelente  eu fiquecarei ligado para saber mais atualizações sobre este projeto. Melhor projeto de todos os tempos Esta é uma notícia muito boa. Conto aos meus amigos sobre o projeto
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Boas notícias para nós, obrigado pela sua informação e contribuição.
Eu acho que você pode atrair um grande número de investidores, porque o projeto é excelente  eu fiquecarei ligado para saber mais atualizações sobre este projeto. Melhor projeto de todos os tempos Esta é uma notícia muito boa. Conto aos meus amigos sobre o projeto

🦑Obrigado!🦑

Join our community on Telegram to learn more!
Jek_mik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

In my country there is many challenges to own business shares. A blockchain solution to so this would be a significant changing of environment. I want to try quidli on my own entrepreneur projects. Please announce when testing is soon to be available!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

I wish this project go up well and perfect!
A rather interesting website, impeccable website, cerebral idea.

One of the most anticipated projects of 2018. Good idea, great team. All that is needed to achieve the goal and good profit.
In Quidli more job can be worked on in exchange for equity and that what people productive because they want to become owners for being doers!!!

We appreciate your positive impressions! 🦑🦑🦑🦑

Quidli is growing quickly due to community members who are passionately promoting our project for us.

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

I like your idea. Everyone should pay attention to this project. It will help to earn good money.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

I like your idea. Everyone should pay attention to this project. It will help to earn good money.

Thanks! Be sure to read our latest white paper to get all thre details!

And then join the discussion in our Telegram group!
Ye_2018

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

All success to quidli.  This is my favourite crypto project of this year and I looking forward to learning more !
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:46:40 AM

All success to quidli.  This is my favourite crypto project of this year and I looking forward to learning more !

QUIDLI! é definitivamente um sucesso na era digital, trazendo novas tecnologias, para o mundo, o futuro chegou. Orgulhoso em apoiar esta equipe de sucesso.

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
Ye_2018

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:09:11 AM

This is a great application of blockchain. I find this team to be smart and effective in putting together a strong offering. There are many projects but quidli is among my favourites. Very professional.
hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the founders realize the idea.  Good luck team!

Thanks for your support! You can also check us out and earn bountyQUID on:

🦑🦑
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

I hope your plan runs happily. Amazing design, noticing plan!  Good luck DEV's.

🦑Welcome to Quidli!🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well.

You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfulluy onboarded! Simply invite them to our Telegram group; have them complete all necessary steps to fully register; and make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form.

See the bounty task card for more details!
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

I invite everyone to review Quidli. It is a real solution to a real problem that really shows the world the power of blockchain.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

I invite everyone to review Quidli. It is a real solution to a real problem that really shows the world the power of blockchain.

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

We're happy to have you guys on board in our community! Help us further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: