Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 2740 times)
tandy1232018

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

Real deal here - the project is everything one looks for in a potentially strong ICO. I am following now because I am a believer in the mission. Please count on my to support your journey. All the best, Quidli!
Jek_mik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

One of the most original projects I've seen. I highly recommend everyone learn about this. It's a must know!
phatvo93

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

The great and promising project, keep working team. Hope this project will grow up.
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

One of the most original projects I've seen. I highly recommend everyone learn about this. It's a must know!

The great and promising project, keep working team. Hope this project will grow up.

Hey, guys!
The main object that in the future it has provided the progress of the idea.

Thanks for all the support, everyone! 🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
Telegram (https://t.me/quidli)
Medium (https://medium.com/quidli)
Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/quidli)
LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/quidli/)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/QuidliNetworks)
Bounties (https://trello.com/b/3SpJOZ8z/quidli-bounty-program)
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

High-quality project with good vision and team. This Quidli will go far with all these elements. Pumped to see what comes next!
CryptoDoneWrong

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

is this something similar as the builder coin (cannot recall the ticker)
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

I expect this plan increase well and excellent! Absorbing business, brilliant approach, clear-cut approach!

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

This one is to the moon. We will make this happen through promotion! Token is the best!
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

The idea could be interesting but I see a lot of problems also with verification of work. There will be a lot of contractual details in advance to make sure that it's clearly defined what someone pays for.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

is this something similar as the builder coin (cannot recall the ticker)

I'm not sure what the builder coin is.

We know for sure there are freelance projects on blockchain, as well as payments in tokens projects as well.

However, our take is more on the fact that we want to bring flexibility to equity.

Please check out our white paper for more details! And if you have any other questions or comments, you're welcome to join our community on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

The idea could be interesting but I see a lot of problems also with verification of work. There will be a lot of contractual details in advance to make sure that it's clearly defined what someone pays for.

You're absolutely right. This is one of the challenges that we will face as we scale this project.

In fact, today, we're our own first use case - we are building Quidli on the basis that we offer all contributors equity in exchange for their labor. In terms of quality control, we're highly centralized as it's the core team who makes determinations on what is acceptable and what's not. I think it will be up to each project/company to determine the rules for evaluating deliverables.

One method we're considering is a DAO structure where the community can be called for arbitration. We will explore governance tools such as DAOstack to see how it could fit with our protocol.

In the meantime, please review our white paper to get more details on use cases.

And if you have any other questions or comments, you're welcome to directly chat with us and our community on Telegram!
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

You're absolutely right. This is one of the challenges that we will face as we scale this project.

In fact, today, we're our own first use case - we are building Quidli on the basis that we offer all contributors equity in exchange for their labor. In terms of quality control, we're highly centralized as it's the core team who makes determinations on what is acceptable and what's not. I think it will be up to each project/company to determine the rules for evaluating deliverables.

One method we're considering is a DAO structure where the community can be called for arbitration. We will explore governance tools such as DAOstack to see how it could fit with our protocol.

In the meantime, please review our white paper to get more details on use cases.

And if you have any other questions or comments, you're welcome to directly chat with us and our community on Telegram!

Glad to see such passion for your project. I think this is clearly a beautiful project for investors today!
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

This project is really important to reinvent how companies and workers relate and benefit each other. I am surprised how intelligent this approach is and that no one is working on anything similar in this space. Really cool situation here.
HMA

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

looks like a reliable promising project..
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:01:39 AM

looks like a reliable promising project..

This project is really important to reinvent how companies and workers relate and benefit each other. I am surprised how intelligent this approach is and that no one is working on anything similar in this space. Really cool situation here.

Thanks, guys!🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Remember we offer bountyQUIDs for every successful member you onboard to our community as well!

The more, the merrier at Quidli!

Join our discussion via Telegram!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:22:12 AM

🦑Are you interested in learning about the ins-and-outs of legal considerations in an ICO project?🦑

Check out Quidli's latest Medium article on how we're handling the subject matter: https://medium.com/quidli/understanding-legal-and-regulatory-factors-of-icos-a1dcaf32fa4f

Join the discussion for more details via our Telegram as well!
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:23:29 AM

🦑Are you interested in learning about the ins-and-outs of legal considerations in an ICO project?🦑

Check out Quidli's latest Medium article on how we're handling the subject matter: https://medium.com/quidli/understanding-legal-and-regulatory-factors-of-icos-a1dcaf32fa4f

Wonderful analysis. Sign of a professional team!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

This team works fast. The speed of progress is super impressive. This is an F1 style team. We will be winners supporting these guys. Equity to work on blockchain is really interesting and I want to be a part of this vision. Highly recommended to join!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Real deal here - the project is everything one looks for in a potentially strong ICO. I am following now because I am a believer in the mission. Please count on my to support your journey. All the best, Quidli!

of course, you would have been a great support for the project, if you invested money and purchased its tokens. something that you simply drop it is not enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: