Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 2740 times)
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Hey DEVs. You must to add token details to let participants to join the idea!

You can review Token Details in our White Paper! A brief summary is as follows:

TOKEN DETAILS

.Token name:Quidli Token
.Ticker:QUID
.Type:ERC-20 (Ethereum Blockchain)
.Total supply:TBA
.Softcap:4 000 ETH
.Hardcap:20 000 ETH
.Token Sale:TBA
.Accepted purchase:  ETH
.Price:1 ETH = 50 000 QUIDs
.Country:France

We also lay out use cases and application details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments or even suggestions, do let us know on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Terrific project. The future of work is certainly ownership! I am eagerly anticipating more progress for Quidli!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

Terrific project. The future of work is certainly ownership! I am eagerly anticipating more progress for Quidli!

I'm interested on this idea. I will expect this to watch what is going to originate!
 Good luck team.

🦑🦑🦑🦑Thanks for Your Support!🦑🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

Enjoyed reading your white paper. I think this is a tremendous project with potential to improve life for all of us. Everything about this is what blockchain is all about. We as humanity deserve better work conditions. Equity on blockchain can help with this. Great job Quidli!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

Cool project. Happy to know it. Will participate bounty!
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

TOKEN DETAILS

We also lay out use cases and application details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments or even suggestions, do let us know on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
If you look at hardcap and token prices are pegged,
means how many units of tokens per 1 ether, according
to my estimates, may need token about 1 billion to issued.
Or in a fiat about 9 M USD. With price per unit
token around 0.009 USD (0.9-1 cents dollars).

Just maybe keep in mind, the concept of cryptocurrency is
negating inflation. Thus the fixed number of tokens that
issued should be considered well. Thereby for my comments.
good work.

hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

Cool project. Happy to know it. Will participate bounty!

Thanks! Remember you can 1 bountyQUID for each person you refer that joins the Telegram group!
Reilseekunos

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

Hey !
I'm interested on this plan. I will expect this to see what is going to take place.
hwiese

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

Hey !
I'm interested on this plan. I will expect this to see what is going to take place.

Thanks! You can also check us out on:

Jek_mik

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

Happy to see this post. I find a great project here. I following to learn more about token sale.
fly31

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Big fan of Quidli. This is impressive preparation in short period of time. Such turnaround implies a strong team which is critical to build a successful ICO. I support this project 100%!!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

Good morning, DEV's!
Looking forward for more upgrades.
Assured plan, wondrous business.

Big fan of Quidli. This is impressive preparation in short period of time. Such turnaround implies a strong team which is critical to build a successful ICO. I support this project 100%!!!

Happy to see this post. I find a great project here. I following to learn more about token sale.

Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

Good morning, DEV's!
Looking forward for more upgrades.
Assured plan, wondrous business.

Joined! Looking forward to getting more updates on progress!
hwiese

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

Thanks! You can help us out and earn bountyQUID for referring people to the Telegram group!
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Quidli is a very promising project. I hope to learn more about the product and its real life use cases ASAP. Repairing how work is done today should be a major priority in this world!
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

The idea could be interesting but I see a lot of problems also with verification of work. There will be a lot of contractual details in advance to make sure that it's clearly defined what someone pays for.

You're absolutely right. This is one of the challenges that we will face as we scale this project.

In fact, today, we're our own first use case - we are building Quidli on the basis that we offer all contributors equity in exchange for their labor. In terms of quality control, we're highly centralized as it's the core team who makes determinations on what is acceptable and what's not. I think it will be up to each project/company to determine the rules for evaluating deliverables.

One method we're considering is a DAO structure where the community can be called for arbitration. We will explore governance tools such as DAOstack to see how it could fit with our protocol.

In the meantime, please review our white paper to get more details on use cases.

And if you have any other questions or comments, you're welcome to directly chat with us and our community on Telegram!

A DAO solution could be the right one if the community is large enough. That way the community represents some type of average expectation. If somebody presents the case it is important to not have a one-sided opinion even among the community. The whole arbitration process will be the absolute key ingredient for your project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

TOKEN DETAILS

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
If you look at hardcap and token prices are pegged,
means how many units of tokens per 1 ether, according
to my estimates, may need token about 1 billion to issued.
Or in a fiat about 9 M USD. With price per unit
token around 0.009 USD (0.9-1 cents dollars).

Just maybe keep in mind, the concept of cryptocurrency is
negating inflation. Thus the fixed number of tokens that
issued should be considered well. Thereby for my comments.
good work.

Hey, sorry to have missed your comment!

You're absolutely right in your observation that our aim as a cryptocurrency is to "negate inflation."

Our core team is committed to ensuring that our token economy is established in a stable and value-creating manner. Please do follow Quidli's various online channels to get the latest updates on our platform and token progress.

Direct conversations can also be initiated via our Telegram group!

We look forward to interacting with you further!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

The idea could be interesting but I see a lot of problems also with verification of work. There will be a lot of contractual details in advance to make sure that it's clearly defined what someone pays for.

You're absolutely right. This is one of the challenges that we will face as we scale this project.

In fact, today, we're our own first use case - we are building Quidli on the basis that we offer all contributors equity in exchange for their labor. In terms of quality control, we're highly centralized as it's the core team who makes determinations on what is acceptable and what's not. I think it will be up to each project/company to determine the rules for evaluating deliverables.

One method we're considering is a DAO structure where the community can be called for arbitration. We will explore governance tools such as DAOstack to see how it could fit with our protocol.

In the meantime, please review our white paper to get more details on use cases.

And if you have any other questions or comments, you're welcome to directly chat with us and our community on Telegram!

A DAO solution could be the right one if the community is large enough. That way the community represents some type of average expectation. If somebody presents the case it is important to not have a one-sided opinion even among the community. The whole arbitration process will be the absolute key ingredient for your project.

Sure, we definitely need to reach a scale in terms of community in order to justify a shift towards a DAO. This is our long-term vision.

As stated, today we're working on a centralized basis and will have to continue to do so for the short-term. Accordingly, each contribution will need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

If you're interested in participating in our ongoing dialogue, please do join our Telegram group where such issues can be discussed!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
fly31

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

hello everyone I'm here with the purpose of some ideas for quidli, it would be great to have more daily tasks to always win tokes like for example a faucet to win daily.
hwiese

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

hello everyone I'm here with the purpose of some ideas for quidli, it would be great to have more daily tasks to always win tokes like for example a faucet to win daily.

Thanks for the suggestion, we welcome any feedback and will definitely consider doing something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: