Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 2740 times)
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

Strength of this project is amazing. I see a good vision, a dedicated team and continued advancement. All very good signs for an ICO. Best of luck to the Quidli team. I am sure this is a project we all must be watching closely now.

Interesting project, all the best.

Thanks for your words of support!

Feel free to join our community on Telegram if you already haven't. We're also online across several other channels as well!
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

Exciting project to come across.

There is a positive image of everything here - good team, good vision, good product.

Definitely a project to follow!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

freelancer is the very big area to go for Blockchain  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Exciting project to come across.

There is a positive image of everything here - good team, good vision, good product.

Definitely a project to follow!

Feel free to join our community on Telegram if you already haven't. We're also online across several other channels as well!
Youngjae77

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

looks like a strong project.

Happy to be early during this bounty phase. Will do my best to help push!!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the business.  Good luck fellows.

You can review Token Details in our White Paper! A brief summary is as follows:

TOKEN DETAILS

.Token name:Quidli Token
.Ticker:QUID
.Type:ERC-20 (Ethereum Blockchain)
.Total supply:TBA
.Softcap:4 000 ETH
.Hardcap:20 000 ETH
.Token Sale:TBA
.Accepted purchase:  ETH
.Price:1 ETH = 50 000 QUIDs
.Country:France

We also lay out use cases and application details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments or even suggestions, do let us know on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
jeje-Quid

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

Please join Quidli on our various online channels:

You'll be able to get all the latest updates directly!

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Jek_mik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

Please join Quidli on our various online channels:

You'll be able to get all the latest updates directly!

🦑🦑🦑🦑

I joined all your social media. I am anticipating great things from this project. I love the entire premise. Future is now!
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

this is really interesting project, Equity is a decentralized network for equity transfers, a gateway for early-stage startups and talented people to connect through fast, flexible, and fair equity-as-compensation. With tokenization of ownership, companies can increase liquidity to distribute equity in exchange for labor of any level or duration in a click. Ownership structure and subsequent changes are tracked on an immutable ledger so stakeholders can focus on their jobs with potential future rewards securely in hand. Quidli creates incentives for people to take risks so they can simply contribute to the projects that truly inspire them.
i hope this project will success in the future
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

this is really interesting project, Equity is a decentralized network for equity transfers, a gateway for early-stage startups and talented people to connect through fast, flexible, and fair equity-as-compensation. With tokenization of ownership, companies can increase liquidity to distribute equity in exchange for labor of any level or duration in a click. Ownership structure and subsequent changes are tracked on an immutable ledger so stakeholders can focus on their jobs with potential future rewards securely in hand. Quidli creates incentives for people to take risks so they can simply contribute to the projects that truly inspire them.
i hope this project will success in the future

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
hwiese

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

Why is Quidli built on Ethereum? Find out in this new article!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

Airdrop is great. Easy to do. Waiting on my tokens now!!!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

Airdrop is great. Easy to do. Waiting on my tokens now!!!!

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks for your support. Here are more ways you can considering supporting Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

It's really interesting business.
A rather interesting idea, flawless job!  Good luck dev's!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Remember we offer bountyQUIDs for every successful member you onboard to our community as well!

The more, the merrier at Quidli!

Join our discussion via Telegram!
Orange865

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

I hope this becomes a real tool. As an entrepreneur i know i can surely use this in my work. Glad to see blockchain project on this.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

I hope this becomes a real tool. As an entrepreneur i know i can surely use this in my work. Glad to see blockchain project on this.

🦑Our Airdrop is Ongoing!🦑

Thanks for your words of support. In case you haven't already, see below for oir ongoing Airdrop:
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

This is so interesting of a project. I know for sure this is a real problem for business creation. A potential solution that can change the world for sure.

Quidli to the moon!
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

The idea could be interesting but I see a lot of problems also with verification of work. There will be a lot of contractual details in advance to make sure that it's clearly defined what someone pays for.

You're absolutely right. This is one of the challenges that we will face as we scale this project.

In fact, today, we're our own first use case - we are building Quidli on the basis that we offer all contributors equity in exchange for their labor. In terms of quality control, we're highly centralized as it's the core team who makes determinations on what is acceptable and what's not. I think it will be up to each project/company to determine the rules for evaluating deliverables.

One method we're considering is a DAO structure where the community can be called for arbitration. We will explore governance tools such as DAOstack to see how it could fit with our protocol.

In the meantime, please review our white paper to get more details on use cases.

And if you have any other questions or comments, you're welcome to directly chat with us and our community on Telegram!

A DAO solution could be the right one if the community is large enough. That way the community represents some type of average expectation. If somebody presents the case it is important to not have a one-sided opinion even among the community. The whole arbitration process will be the absolute key ingredient for your project.

Sure, we definitely need to reach a scale in terms of community in order to justify a shift towards a DAO. This is our long-term vision.

As stated, today we're working on a centralized basis and will have to continue to do so for the short-term. Accordingly, each contribution will need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

If you're interested in participating in our ongoing dialogue, please do join our Telegram group where such issues can be discussed!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

That's a reasonable plan for now. Semi-automated arbitration through a highly scaled DAO is an interesting concept that so far nobody could really implement or achieve. It's exciting to one day see how such a system could work in reality.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peita

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:42 PM

I am check in website on your idea, It's actually interesting!
hwiese

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

I am check in website on your idea, It's actually interesting!

Thanks! You can learn more about Quidli on these channels:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: