Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:16:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not for people who want permanent money!  (Read 1956 times)
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Work hard is the best key to earn big profit in crypto world. People don't just invest money but they workd hard to earn money. crypto is good opportunity for us to earn bigger money aside from our salary. It can help us to save money for our future.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

Hello. I agree with you. For example I am sure that after some time bounties will be with  more strict terms and conditions because sometime people don't want to write an articles with normal quality or just read WP on YouTube. Make your job good wait until project growth up and voila you can take your reward! Really hardworking and patient person can make good money!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Work hard is the best key to earn big profit in crypto world. People don't just invest money but they workd hard to earn money. crypto is good opportunity for us to earn bigger money aside from our salary. It can help us to save money for our future.
Hard work and knows the right ways to earn from crypto, study and knows your comfort zone its good to enjoy while earning, just like when you are working with your day job, you are willing to go to work each day knowing that you are happy accompanying your co employee, same thing with crypto if you know that you are enjoying from your chosen venue you will grow and learn a lot and become financially stable.
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

I agree with you. Crypto currency market for those who want to increase their capital many times. It is clear that this is not happening at one time. But after a few years, the results of such investment can greatly please you.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
You understand nothing about crypto-Economics. There are different strategies that allow you to earn money in different ways. Long-term investment will allow you to earn more money but for a long term. There are short investments that are used for margin trading on the exchange. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies several times a day and have a small income.
dhilwalie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
I agree with your opinion, the wealth in the world of crypto does not come as fast as lightning and as fast as we want, it takes time and the right place to realize it all, knowledge is the most important thing in running this business, do not be shy to ask because it will make you at the top of the future
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

If you want to get a better result you have to be patience atleast 2 years for growing your investment. There is no other way than waiting, on the other hand selecting a good project is not an easy thing to do since there are so many scam or worthless project out there. I personally investing my money on some popular coins such a BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS etc. So far richest crypto adopter are came from these coins.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

I'm totally agree with you. A lot of newcommers think that they will buy some altcoins or a few amount of btc and tomorrow they will be rich and will become a whale of buisiness. haha Smiley
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Yes you're right mate crypto is not fit in people who want a easy and permanent money because when we participate in crypto world we know its a risk and the price are not stable so we cannot know and we can't expect our money will be permanent,  participating in trading have lost and win so we can say if people want permanent money crypto is not the best place for them.
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

It depends on what stage you entered the market. If you came in September last year, then it seems to me you would now have thought differently  Smiley
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Yes, really, if you want to make money on the crypto market, you need to work hard and learn. Some people think that making money is very easy here, but it's not! Here you can easily earn and easily lose.
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

Most of the bitcoin traders want to earn money quickly, they just try to get twice-thrice more than the invested money.
I think that ICO owners are a bit different, because if there is a real,valuable activity behind their company their target is to have a permanent income. Of course the prices change all the time, so it is hard to keep the income on a continuous level. But I think that they have long-range planes.

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

I think most of what caused the December bubble was people buying in blind thinking the price would keep mooning and they would be rich within the month. Look what happens when the majority think like that. Slow stable growth is what the market needs and if investors understand that, they will make good money.
rapidgoog

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Also, it would be bad if all newbies would only think about bounties(because using it as an example might prevent newbies to learn other crypto related things, only coming here in the forum for the sake of getting bounties making crypto space infested with bounty hunters with little to zero knowledge about crypto).
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

I agree! Electronic money is a new market, with many opportunities but also many risks. The best way to make money here is to work seriously, scientifically and industriously.
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

Well, I would partially agree. The thing now crypto is one of my key revenues with all its ups and downs. It's been really hard lately, but hopefully I've found Cryptics - AI forecasting service, which helps me to sort out all the info now and then. Sometimes I just don't have time to make my own market analysis, so here forecasts come. It works at least more stable and better than me Cheesy
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

If you want to earn high then you should be in high rank and you have to participate in lot of bounties and always be active in all format so that you can reap high profit when they are reaped. For high rank you have to work hard by posting good post and gathering full knowledge about the crypto currency technology so that you can also help others who are newbie. Till certain stage of rank you have to be patience
timonig

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Bounties are not the only way to make money with crypto. You can trade and earn faster, use bounties just for learning.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

People who had invested in crypto early, more specifically before 2013, made fortunes if they were lucky to sell in last December. But even those who got enrolled in crypto in the summer 2017 might have also made hefty amounts of dough. It is all about the right timing. In general, I can't agree that crypto is not for those who want a quick buck. Quite the contrary, the volatility of cryptocurrencies makes them perfect for those who are looking for easy money. Right now, easy money can have been made by shorting Bitcoin, yesterday (that is in 2017) by holding it. It is about choosing the right side of the fence. actually. See ya there!
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

Yes thats true, I think crypto is for enthusiastic and talented people, its not for everyone and you should definetly know what iy is and what are the perspectives

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: