Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not for people who want permanent money!  (Read 1956 times)
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

in fact, is for people who want to lose money fast, or lose it bit a bit BY HOLDING.

ENJOY THE CRASH OF TODAY!!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
Every job is worth the effort and time, and Crypto is no exception. When you start trading if you do not have the knowledge and learning, you will also lose money. Joining the bounty hunting campaign is a good start, it helps you learn always the project as well as the whole market situation.
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!

I think in terms of investing in cryptocurrency is not a kind of investment that when you invest from it you will become  a rich in a few days or even in months it takes time you just need to wait to earn and to gain money. Investing in crypto currency is the best way to manage our money and investment . This is the time to plan our future to prosper our needs and to help to our family. What are you wating for invest, wait and after that you will now have a brigther future.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

It all depends with the attitude you have on the crypto platform , There are those ho believe Crypto is a get rich quick scheme, a fct that is totally wrong, but ten they come in, make their money and leave, which s not a problem, longterm believers get to reap big off the the crypto market, its all about how you take it
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Crypto is not for everybody. Some people invest and expecting i they will become rich in short period of time.. If they have luck it can happen, but if you want to make money in crypto you have to understand how the market works. Dedicate your time for learning and there are so many possibilities to make profit.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

That's right. You can't be an ultimate millionaire in just a blink of an eye, especially when you are planning on investing in cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is a volatile currency, it could turn your investment most probably up, but surely there is a chance also to turn your investment into zero.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
kongfuone

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

Yes, I don’t think cryptocurrencies will make you very rich in the short term. We need time, maybe several years, so that we can get the profit we want.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

This thing is also not completely right. Many people become to be rich after only one night. Their property may multiply even 100 times. But, work hard is the most important thing when we do anything

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

Crypto is one of the currencies invested, but for the long term, those who plunge here are people who are patient and have a great understanding and soul. People who do not have patience will lose money and will be disappointed with the results achieved. Crypto will provide satisfaction and abundant results for those who have good strategies.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

I am absolutely agree. The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

If you regularly raise the level of knowledge in the field of crypto currency, follow the news and have a good understanding of this, you can regularly get a good profit.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

Yes, I think you are very right. In the world of cryptocurrency, every day is fluctuating. All the profits are people waiting patiently, not that you can earn money immediately when you join the cryptocurrency world. People who can make money in cryptocurrencies are patience and are not greedy.
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:06:36 AM

Right. Cryptos are suitable for those who are patiently waiting for the moment. Do not rush to buy and sell. We should buy cheap and wait for the time to sell it at a high price. But wait until that crypto grows.
relaxmax

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

I don't think so. You can get fast money by good investment decision.
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

Easy money doesn't happen, including on the crypto market!
Here you need to work hard and post a lot of your time to this work! Only then you can get a decent profit!
toddmichael

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

In any field you will have to work hard if you want to make money. In crypto what you need the most is Patience.
innokkk

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

Of course not!
Investing in crypto currency requires constant analysis and monitoring.
Bounty campaigns require such a valuable resource as time.
Get a lot of money quickly - isn`t work in this sphere!
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

Cryptocurrency is a field where you need to be cautious and also, enough patience is required in this industry to thrive. Its not a get rich quick scheme as people think it is. You must have a lot of tools in this industry, coupled with discipline and money management and also patience to succeed in this industry
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

This will depend on the prevailing conditions. When crypto in good condition then it could just be receiving results in quick time as an example of a large rise in December. but for now it does need to be patient and it will be hard for money in quick time.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

I think the same as you. Investment is an area where patience and time will be profitable. We can not expect profit to come to us soon.
As an investor, we need to think about the future and be part of the business that you have invested. If you understand that, profit will no longer be a problem for you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: