Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not for people who want permanent money!  (Read 1942 times)
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme. People need to be aware of this and be more patient. Without patience, you might end up making bad choices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

Hi, everybody. I fully agree with your statement. Indeed, it is, crypto is not for those who want constant and everyday money, there needs a lot of patience and endurance. Since the market is volatile, not everyone can stay calm in such a situation.
Yes that is right and I think that not only cryptos but even every format of trading is not for such people who are expecting a permanent income from there. Trading is something where we do not know in advance that either we will make money from trading or will even lose our our money in trading, I think anything can happen in trading.
Solucrypto

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

I beg to differ. You can actually make quick money in crypto because of its high volatility. Imagine a coin you bought for less than a dollar doing ×1000 overnight,what do you call that it not fast money?
All I am saying in essence is that it is possible to make quick money here, but you have to get access to the right information which will give you the leverage.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
it is true, but nowadays people only use crypto to get money with an easy way and they only think how to get it as much as they can. this is why abuse always happen and have bad affect for bitcoin environment

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

It's not a gambling. I agree with your statement. It's not easy in crypto market to become rich in few months. You have to work hard and as well as have huge patience. I see many successful crypto traders they all are making good money from crypto market since 3-4 years. You can make good money consistently in trading provided you have good skillset.

bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

Yes, you are right. When you decide to join the world of cryptocurrencies, you must be patient and ready. In the cryptocurrency market, you are very volatile every day. Encryption will not make you rich overnight. Encryption Can bring you money, but this requires people to work very hard and be patient
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
I do not quite agree with you. Experienced people who have been cryptocurrency for several years have learned to earn a stable income and there are people for whom this is the only form of earnings. Just a few people have such a success, so most people think it's impossible.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

really I agree with you as a bounty hunter I feel it is not easy to get a definite income from a bounty campaign, must be patient and invest to be rich takes time and no one is rich in a short time I take a lot of lessons in this forum
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

It is true that what you convey with Crypto must be patient and wait a few months to get profit. Everything that happens in Crypto is not as easy as turning a hand, it must be with the process and effort to succeed well.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

It's not a gambling. I agree with your statement. It's not easy in crypto market to become rich in few months. You have to work hard and as well as have huge patience. I see many successful crypto traders they all are making good money from crypto market since 3-4 years. You can make good money consistently in trading provided you have good skillset.

The main thing is perseverance and patience, without these qualities people will not be able to stay long in crypto, and that's good, weak people go strong stay.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

yes it is true that there are no shortcuts or quick ways to reap success in crypto, all that needs to be processed, need patience and perseverance in this crypto world, especially in investment, it needs patience in waiting to be able to get a profit, and in investment it usually requires a few years to hold the coins invested.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

Well then crypto is not for people who wanted to be rich in a snap. Not for people who expected permanent income, because we can not tell how long can it live, it may even survive centuries. No one knows the future, but there are predictions. But the thing is, cryptocurrency is still in the process, we just need to be wise in everything.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

that's right, to be successful in the cryptocurrency world it requires a lot of effort and patience. we cannot get the success instantly. the more experience that we experience, the more learning we will get. therefore we must be able to learn from experience so that we can be better in the future.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

crypto is a platform for strong investors,though the crypto market is volatile but the future of crypto is brighter,and investors should understand that there is loss in every business but patience can make it a Hugh return later in the year
Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

Not necessarily, maybe some new good items will make you get a high profit in the period of time, but if you have no patience and long-term vision is not suitable for investing in cryptocurrency.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

Is it only in bounty that you want to earn in crypto? Try to invest your money and you will see the difference between investing and just bounty alone.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

I know that some of the guys are directing themselves on getting the past income from cryptocurrency and most often they are just getting discouraged and fall off, because crypto is not offering that amount.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

in fact, is for people who want to lose money fast, or lose it bit a bit BY HOLDING.

ENJOY THE CRASH OF TODAY!!!!!

I suspect everybody enjoyed August 8 crash  Shocked but I am sure that the market prices will recover in less than two weeks. It does not mean that the cryptos will go to the Moon. Simply no bloodbath is waited for.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

that's right, I know a lot of people are entering crypto just because they think that if you involved yourself into crypto, you will be able to become rich and earn money as fast as you can. but they dont really understand anything about it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
asmoday

Activity: 129

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

I agree with you, do not expect a quick profit in this matter. The main ability to wait and see promising projects.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: