Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:02:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not for people who want permanent money!  (Read 1956 times)
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
Yes, crypto is really not for those who want to arbitrage quickly, because it behaves like gambling. But I feel that I will understand it slowly after I join in, and then I will really fall in love with crypto.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!

Yeah, agree here crypto trading is for people who have good patience. Don't expect to get rich quick from crypto trading.
Expecting too much will added more stress if you failed investing with the right project, that's why investment inside this market needs to be calm and have a lots of patience, people who plan and study how they can learn more deeper about this industry are the people who can generate lots of money
after some months r maybe even a year or two, they know how to wait and not to worry about any fluctuations as they are well established and they
believe that something big will be deliver if they wait for the perfect time.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

Very true! A lot of people think it's easy money, with the potential of getting wealthy in a short period of time. But cryptos are highly volatile, it never guarantees a good pay always. So it is unwise to depend of cryptos as the main source of income.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

I agree and that's why I have a stable and steady work, which priosti me money that I could live (eat, dress, have fun, etc.), cryptocurrencies also give me the opportunity to earn something more.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

Crypto IS money. What do you mean by not for people who want permanent money? Volatility is high but you can hedge it!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Chapics

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

to get rich in the world of cryptocurrencies will have to work hard and study. and in a couple of months you won't be rich.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

True. Crypto is definitely not for people who want permanent money, or quick/fast money too. Cryptocurrency requires time and dedication, and you should be more concerned about the growth and development of the industry rather than how to make quick riches fro,m it, and how to make it everlasting. You should know that a growth in the industry would indirectly be for everyone's benefit.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

I agree with you. I invested in the beginning of the year in some coins before their price fell because of the market correction now it is still necessary to wait until there will be a profit.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

in my personal opinion..!!
it takes time to be successful in crypto,do not always benefit, and need knowledge in every information about the development of digital tokens.
we ourselves will understand that there is nothing that is impossible if the digital coin can enter the community automatically the price will change depending on the traders can analyze from the records to be more responsible..

ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

I agree with the author, those who wanted to get easy income and invested without studying the market, lost a lot, so in this market one needs to know a lot and work hard to get it.

PrestonTrader

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

collective of a good time of day. that regarding quick profit - yes you can raise money very quickly - for example, Startups, a lot of bots on a vending machine for trading, you can earn a living.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

but ... the crypto industry is probably not a method of quick profit, but rather an excellent platform for long-term investments, again there are plenty of examples when people at the beginning of the whole mess believed in the crypt and invested a little money - now crypt millionaires
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

I agree with the author, those who wanted to get easy income and invested without studying the market, lost a lot, so in this market one needs to know a lot and work hard to get it.
I agree - not only to know, it's not possible to know everything - just to understand the principles of the movement. competently distribute portfolios, trade with profit-taking, invest in long-term projects in prospective projects - and just wait not to drain in a panic))
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

You're right sir, there is no easy profits in cryptocurrencies and it is not even part of the so called get rich quick scheme. Investing in highly volatile cryptocurrencies is risky and need to learn it first before joining. In bounties, you need to work hard and follow the rules if you want to become successful in the bounty campaign you joined.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

a very good statement and it is true I agree. If you want a job or investments with great clarity. i.e. you will be able to confidently predict your income, then it is not your place to crypto.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

I don't agree with what you tell them. Crypto can vary within each time whether it be better or getting crashed. Nevertheless, it is precisely within this many plunges into crypto as many are aware, this is the place to look for a quick buck. just imagine when the increase as in December happens again. This is a great advantage in just a few moments.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

why it is possible to earn, if we say we work as usual, for 8 hours a day. only without days off.

Mandevil

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

you can invest for example in ISO projects, trade day by signal .. although (as a rule there 50-50), again, Bounty can be done,

Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Crypto is for smart people, who are able to risk, and this is for additional income, very good way to earn some extra money, especially through trading, so why not?
Mandevil

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

let's say that it's okay to feel yourself, we need experience, about a year, to keep track of news, and invest in long-term

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: