Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZenCash Trade Analysis June 4  (Read 97 times)
Boomerang Capital (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

ZEN/BTC tough chart to read so let's make some light of how to trade this coin.
It doesn't like to trend a certain direction for long and instead moves in these hard to predict zig zags that are really volatile.

The one thing that is certain is that .005 is strong resistance for ZEN, most of the rallies end there, a break above that from a chart perspective should give it wings In the mean time its falling into support here at .0037

You may be able to catch a short term bounce play off of that level but in regards to long term, due to the volatility i'd look to buy lower and when I do make a purchase only do small increments at a time since the volatile movements are hard to predict

Chart here.
https://twitter.com/BoomerCapital/status/1003444908533747712

Twitter: @BoomerangCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org
neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

You should open an account on tradingview.com if you want to post about TA. From my experience, you won't find a lot of support for ideas here unless you title something, "to the moon."

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: