Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: today the crypto market is starting to rise again  (Read 746 times)
Kuzja

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

I think that there is time for investment, because it is expected to grow in the fall, so now is the right time
lancealtar

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

Bitcoin's rate has started to grow gradually and I hope that the course of the Etherium and alternative currencies will grow in the coming days. I think that closer to the autumn the market will be more active.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

let's not rejoice so much for now because of the market rise, let's give market some few weeks so that we can know which direction the crypto market is actually going to. let's know if it is a trap or a bull run. 
gbsray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Only a week passed as the main cryptocurrency - BTC is growing in price. It would be prudent to wait another 2-3 weeks to make some conclusions about the state of the market
rdelaney88

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

perfect time to pick up some dirt cheap alt coins whilst BTC dominates
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

The crypto market might be rising now, or rather experiencing some few greens, but I would like to not think that this is the end of the bloodbath yet. As I still feel that the level of correction that the market needs, has not been attained. We might experience some more reds after this phase before we can freely say there is a rise in the market.
mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

I grunter a dancing of mints on an citation and I credit that at once in dope is a agreeable day equating fund. Therefore, I device to buy Cardano.
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

You need to learn to make responsible decisions related to the purchase or sale of cryptocurrencies. Even if you make mistakes, and they are at all, it will be your experience.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Looks like it has risen for the past couple of day and now the prices are starting to crash again which makes sense. I don't know what is going on right now, it seems people are not even giving bitcoin the chance to grow to a good price before they start to dump their coins again. This is the level of volatility that is pushing people away from the crypto market.

laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

Don't get your ups too high my people, really. The market has tendencies to fall down again, and getting your hopes high right now, might just leave disappointed and depressed. So, just keep it in mind that the phase of bloodbath isn't over yet. We are still facing the reds, at least for now.
yemilrek

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

I trust you didn't have sufficient energy to purchase tokens when they expanded in cost, since right now they have fallen even lower. To be completely forthright, I'm progressively persuaded that this year will be red. In any case, I am certain that in the long haul all the promising monetary forms will develop in value a few times. So I continue contributing and pausing.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

You can start talking about the rise, only when Bitcoin breaks $ 10,000. I certainly believe that this will happen in the coming months, but so far we're not on the rise.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

I trust you didn't have room schedule-wise to purchase tokens when they expanded in cost, since right now they have fallen even lower. To be completely forthright, I'm progressively persuaded that this year will be red. However, I am certain that in the long haul all the promising monetary forms will develop in value a few times. So I continue contributing and pausing.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

Ooh. They will shave you with such ideas.
I can clearly say that the rise began when I see the restoration of all positions in my portfolio)

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

BTC is reviving yet alts are taking a genuine beating. everyone dumping to join the Btc free for all. at the point when this settles, would be the best time to contribute. Just before the alts begin their own particular rally as btc stablilses. contributing currently is hazardous as not all alts will recapture previous magnificence after this. but putting resources into btc however. That looks truly fascinating. be that as it may, sooner than later , the rally will stop and btc will follow. so its better to contribute as quickly as time permits.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer
You need to invest when the growth is still small and the prices are small. This is the best solution for your wallet in my opinion
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer
Buy when you have money for this and I think that the period of small growth is the best time for quick earnings on cryptocurrency
jedimuj

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

If the crypto bazaar is filled with red colors, it makes more sense to buy altcoin. Because it will be possible to make profits even on sudden increases. Ethereum is also very affordable right now. I think it should be invested.
klarkCent

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

all these small jumps of growth without lousy reasons are just a blimp. for this year at the slightest jump upwards all write that it's time to buy, but in fact we are falling even more. it is time to understand this already

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

I think we, the crypto investors have to wait for a while to rise of the market for permanently. I mean, i know that no rise is permanent but we will see long rise periods for all cryptos hopefully in the near future.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██