Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
esdbgrydn

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

you should but you have to analyse well. so you can read that!
1- Project
(what are they targets, different from the target and others. you should know deficiencies in the market)

2- Team
(Which country they are citizens of, what they are related to Blockchain, whether they have succeeded in this job before, the companies they have worked with before and Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook profiles.
Actually, I can say that is the most important thing. A team that works and puts out something that constantly improves the project always does business.)

3- Completed Road.
(When you give the money, stay away from those who say we'll start a project!. you can trust started projects before you)

4- Total Supply.
how much will be presented to the market how much will be used to burn. what will happen. and what does it take into account when making a supply. it can be simple trickler. for example, everybody does not supply them. becomes selective.

5 - Distribution Schedules
(Consider the amounts to b provided to the Bounty, which will be stored on the shore).

6- Road Map.

7- Whitepaper
(Please read and pay attention to the language used.)

8- Advertisement
(The importance of advertising and the quality of advertisements should be considered.)

9 - Simple Tricks.
For example, join the telegraph and write something to the manager. the moderator will write to you when and what a satisfactory answer. it will score how good it is for you. If you really want quality money, this can be an important and simple trick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

ICO is a good way if investing. The only thing - look where you are going to invest. Study all available info about project,team. Read whitepaper.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
In general, investing in ICO projects is worth it, if the project is successfully completed, such investment can bring a very significant profit and multiply your investments by dozens of times. However, among ICO projects, approximately one-third to one-half of fraudulent projects that only collect money and disappear. Therefore, the risk when investing in similar projects is pretty decent. You decide to take risks, or not.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

Give it a try. It is very useful to analyze ico, choose several good ones and choose the best one. Then wait for the listing on the exchange and understand how the project develops in the future.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

Give it a try. It is very useful to analyze ico, choose several good ones and choose the best one. Then wait for the listing on the exchange and understand how the project develops in the future.

You are interested to invest in ICO Project. It good idea but you know about the ICO project. All project is not succes. So you know how to choose the best ICO project. It good time to invest. People will be gather more information from project. If learn the project easy to gather the ICO best project. It help to create the new project. So find the ICO project. Then invest. It good idea but plan to invest.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

you have to search a long time today to find a good ico. there is too much scam. if i had to invest only in an ico with good pre-sale results. and that is CGCX ICO with 22500 sold ETH. + over $500000 today .there is also an airdrop. the exchange starts in July. Beta worked perfectly. Link to Airdrop and ICO in my signature.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

Yeah you should but before you do. Research on them properly because its your money here we talking about.
My primary goal in investing in ICOs was to research and understand how this new market is working now. It is overhyped and it looks like a bubble. Nonetheless, the blockchain technology and decentralized ecosystems are likely to change how our societies operate.
Still, I didn’t want to throw money around randomly. My first step was to narrow down my list of potential investments to a manageable number of five to 10. To compile a short list, I looked at three aspects: 1) basic concept; 2) team; 3) interest or hype.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

First of all you need to analyze the projects in which you want to participate. Now you can find a very large amount of information, especially if you use the search engines competently. If the information obtained suits you and you are sure that there are no skamas before you, then invest safely.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

Ico's are profitable, that is if you can find the right ico to invest they offer a huge pre-sale bonus and a big discount provided that the coin that you are investing can get into exchange at a price that is much higher than the ico price they offer, but the risk is quite high that you need to do a lot of research.

ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

following others to buy or join in the ico without doing any research about that. I suggest you to learn more about how the identifying an ico. the sense that the project is very useful for everyday activities. And read, understand whitepaper, goals, vision, mission of the project.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. If you are afraid investing, start from participating in bounty campaigns.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

No one forces to invest in ico, but I think ico is not much better idea for investing your money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

Regards.

We, bounty hunters totally accept scammers. Scammers still exist in this crypto world most of for those who invested ICO. But apparently, Investing ICO is very good to invest i have heard some talkbacks about investing ICO that it is really good we can gain great profits.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

Regards.

The most important thing is to DYOR (DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH)
For icos, you should not depend on anyones comment or views because these are your investments,, your hardearned money and it needs to be invested wisely.
Thus, for icos, or dipped tokens, go through their whiepaper, roadmap and figure out every basics needed.

Then you can invest, hodl and then trade your profits
Thats the perfect way to go about it.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

You are right. There are lot of scam ICOs. So you should learn how to analyze ICO before investing. In any ICO you should check the project first. What are they want to do, if it has any potential. Also see their private sale and pre sale progress. How successful they are in those events. Read their whitepapers. Good ICO will deliver top notch presentation. Also investigate the members.

There are really risks in investing, even this icos that really have a great features suddenly turned scammed. Like everyone else is saying, only invest what we can afford to lose.

You are right with this, even the most popular ico can even turn scammed after their successful ico, this happened many times now and I have seen those icos already made their exit scammed. We just really need to invest good amount that we can accept if ever we loss it.

ShawnPeters

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

not all ICO projects are successful, but if one successful investment can profit and beat 9 problematic, why not.

as an illustration, suppose you have 10 ETH
and you are investing in 10 ICO Projects that you think will benefit both short and long term.

and fortunately you are lucky 1 big successful ICO project and you get 1000% profit from your investment.

then if there are 9 projects that failed. one good project can cover it all.

of course if you are lucky.   Cool
stephanie9428s

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

You should choose good project, not all ICOs are scams and not all projects are good, so you should make some research. If you will be able to find right project, most probably you will get profit.
33mtanner

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

I think , ICO is the best place to invest for bigger profits. Do some research before investing in ICO. It will take time but it is not difficult to find a good ICO. Look for achievable projects, visible developments, real-world engagement.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

I think yes, because only ICO can give you a big income and make you become successful.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

I think , ICO is the best place to invest for bigger profits. Do some research before investing in ICO. It will take time but it is not difficult to find a good ICO. Look for achievable projects, visible developments, real-world engagement.
you are right and it seems Glitzkoin belongs to the criteria you are saying. maybe the OP can consider and take the time to research it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: