Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
reggram

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

Now there are a lot of blockchain technologies applied to people's work and life. His development space is very large, so I personally think that the ICO project is worth investing, but you have to know that there are some ICO projects in the encryption world. It is a scam. I suggest you Before you invest, you need to understand in depth (white papers, goals, visions, missions of the project) and spend time choosing high-quality ICO projects.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
ICO investment is risky without knowledge. Thousands of dollars are raised every year. However, not many projects succeed and create real value. Some ICOs call for capital to succeed and disappear, causing damage to investors. So you need to learn to have more experience before investing to avoid losing money
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

Its preferably to invest in ICO in other to make good profit because the price might be a little cheaper and once it listed the price fall on the Long run it will Start to rise  and when one have patient profit is already knocking at ones door
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

For me its a yes i have joined many ICO and all of them are successful but in order to achieve that you need extensive quality research to prevent scam i dont want to lose money because of hype coins ! One of them are 0x, now Im participating with Gemstra a new decentralized social selling platform that will be based on Ethereum platform that will host smart contracts to further improve retail services and also they are using 0x protocol that will to purchase GMS tokens in decentralized exchanges to used for reward distribution !
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Yes, investing in good ICOs is very profitable. Read their whitepaper several times and get an understanding of the project. Next check what the use cases and the credibility of the team and whether they have a MVP. Also take a look at this ICO, it is very good: https://www.nextpakk.com/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I can say that it is difficult to find promising projects and it becomes more difficult. The investor faces several problems at once. There are too many proposals on the market. And as for an independent evaluation of the selected ICO it takes a lot of time.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

I really do not understand the team that collects 20 million dollars hard kap .. for what?I do not believe that the work of 10 developers is worth so much money! Of course, I also take into account marketing costs, but still, it's not so much.

I do not want to invest in the project, in order for the team to spend my money on buying cars as did HOQU
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Yeah why not, ICO is a good investment too. But yea you need to be carefully there are some scam so you can do some research about that ICO you want to join. I can recommend you Humancoin.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

It is your own decision, but i would stay away from ICOs these days due to bloodbath and decrease of demand.
I would better buy top altcoins and new listed ICOs , tokens which lost value after listing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

I think most people are taking a break from ico’s For a while. The market are really unpredictable these days. But if I were to participle in any ico’s It would have to be one that has a solid team and backer; not to mention, a sound use case.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

Yes, you need to do that. ICO investment is a very good investment, investment that has high potential. but before you participate in an ICO project, you must do research on the ICO project, do not let your money disappear because the Project failed or your money is under running an ICO project manager. because to be honest, there are currently a lot of ICO guilty fraud.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

In my suggestions it's better to invest your money in altcoins than in ICO. Altcoins nowadays has a cheaper price than before and this is the right time to invest .
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

ICOs are not in the best positions now because the part of scam is very huge. Investing in cryptocurrencies will be more reliable and preferable in this situation.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

hem, I don't see it even more here, ico enthusiasts are decreasing, are they disappointed because the altcoins they invest stop in the middle of IOO or they are disappointed because it's too long to enter kemarket, my advice is if you want to invest in ico, it's just a lot of scams become a victim of a scam
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

I think ICO is now still worth it to be an investment because I myself feel the profit but should be really careful to choose ICO which is indeed as we expect because now this is also a fraud that is in the name of ICO

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

There's still a lot of good ICOs about, many have done better than the market has in general. Just do a lot of research and choose carefully.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

It is necessary to think hard before investing in icos now. Only single cases, when fees are close to hard cap, like Aergo or NOS.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

I agree with others that if you are sure that it is not a scam and its description is very nice for you, why not? ICOs are going to be on this market for so long and I don't consider that it is good no to invest in them now. They are very actual for the current market.
Beatrixx

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

I advise you to hold your BTC and ETH for the time being. Investing in an ICO will help you make more money, but ICO projects now, every ICO project has certain development benefits. In addition, there are many risks that can not be predicted. So be careful with your decisions.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

if it's a good project then why not? Even though the market is currently not good, I'm sure a good project will still provide profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: