Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2819 times)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

It may be now the best time to buy altcoins but if bitcoin will go to below $6000, you will be at lost, not all coins also decrease by now though most ones are red.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
anytime is good to buy actually , especially if the market is suffering in red which is the price of alts is cheap and affordable. But must choose as well which is good to hold for long term to ensure you can obtain more profits on it in the future. 
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

What do you think?

Yes I think it is the right time to buy since altcoins is still low in price. The decreasing price of altcoins varies the bitcoin price. Since bitcoin is very volatile and the price for now is low, it is an opportunity to buy altcoins at alow price.  And in the next year it will rise almost 10 times of the price you buy. So grab it before it's too late.
hungblockchain1602
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

What do you think?
Yes, I think it’s such a good time to buy many potential atlcoin among my evaluation, of course you can also have another choices for yourself. Despite the price of altcoin considerably depends on the fluctuation of Bitcoin, according to the present price, it would be the most suitable chance for us to buy and wait for our gained profit in the future. Good luck guys!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

From last 2-3 days market again became red but at present market is very hotch potch most of the coins dropped hard So we have bright chance to make good profit in coming time if we buy altcoins at cheaper value but it all depends on our right selection of coins. We should consider some good potential altcoins and should due diligence before investing in any altcoins.

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy altcoins because due to correction mode of market all the good altcoins price are falling down and I think if you buy some good altcoins at this time then you will get huge returns when ever this market moving ahead and if any positive news come out after G20 summit then this crypto market will rapidly move upwards.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

According to forecasts of traders, the market will still fall. Therefore, you can wait for the best price. In general, the solution depends on the particular coin. Open her schedule and analyze it.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

I think altcoins are at the dip right now but I think its not right time to buy now, first we need to see btc to break 10k if btc break this u can buy which altcoin u want Smiley
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

I would rather say, that right now, in the beginning of June, there is a good time to buy altcoins! Because now whole market is going red completely!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

The market is falling and many see this as a big problem and do not know what to do now. I see new opportunities opened up, opportunities for investing at a good price.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

This is a very interesting time to increase the portfolio because all or almost all are in decline. I personally always save some amount in fiat with a security or possible investment.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Now market is red. Almost all altcoins has dropped very much. So if you have free ETH or Bitcoin or USDT then you can buy some alts in very attractive price. The main question which altcoins will rise when market will grow up. It is need to think twice before making decision.

jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Actually there is no right or wrong time for investment in the crypto currency market generally. Most of the time, it has been seen that altcoins are dependent on the bitcoin. But we cannot say with certainty that there is a relationship but it has been witnessed. So according to me, Bitcoin investment is the best then u can think for others.
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

It is necessary to understand that you will go, it is good to study the projects behind which this or that coin is worth! I believe that some projects have a future! And some projects can make you many times richer than if you bought Bitcoin...

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

What do you think?
don't buy for now, better wait some time. because I think the crypto currency will still fall. because the predicted bitcoin price will reach three bottom, or if it is not achieved. then the bitcoin price will go in at $ 3000. so be patient to get plenty of stock of crypto currency. I hope bitcoin will reach 3 bottom. in order to get back up high.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

I think that it is actually a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. You can buy altcoins and Bitcoin. If you buy now Ethereum, ADA, EOS, Bitcoin (for example) then in a month you will get one and a half times more.

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:41:04 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 04:45:41 AM by KeithBeeCham

This time it is very reasonable to invest in altcoins because the exchange rate of the entire market is falling dramatically. When the market increases in exchange rates as you post it should not invest in cryptos because it will quickly lose money because the exchange rate will decrease after a period of rising time.

beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

What do you think?

It is time to buy altcoin right now. But to be honest, it is not because the market is green right but because the market is actually red. You would want to buy not when prices are going up but when they are going down. And you will want to sell when the market status is green. That's how it should be.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

As the market is in bearish condition, this is the best time to invest in some good altcoins which are available in very cheap price due to this bearish conditions of market. When the market will be recover from these bad conditions, You can get smart returns on your investment.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

Yes now is the right time to buy altcoins because the market now is going down this is the time to but more coins for you to hold and wait for the market to recover again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: