Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:15:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2817 times)
Moli001

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
I have always believed it will be even greener than ever before so I encourage people to join me with any amount they have now and buy the Altcoins they believe in before you do so, look for coins with great potentials and don't buy with sentiments. I wish you good luck
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

It`s quite the best, because it`s still possible to reach one more bottom or toch the previous one

kalaria

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Yes,invest on ArtisTurba token  Cool

Example of AARP Pay-Out Calculation:
Step 1: Total Revenue Share

IF trading volume was $10,000,000 for the past 24 hours

AND 0.25% of that was collected in fees ($10,000,000 x 0.25% = $25,000 revenue collected)

THEN 50% shared with ARTIS Hodlers = $12,500 (paid out evenly to all ARTIS Hodlers)

Step 2: Revenue Split between ARTIS HODLERS

IF AARP Pay-Out equals $12,500

AND there is 350,000,000 ARTIS

THEN 1 ARTIS will receive $12,500 divided by 350,000,000 ARTIS = $0.0000357

Step 3: Pay-Out for the User

IF user has 10,000 ARTIS

AND AARP Pay-Out is $0.0000357 per 1 ARTIS

THEN 10,000 ARTIS will receive $0.0000357 x 10,000 = $0.35 for the day.

http://artisturba.com/cms/how-it-works
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Yes it is the right time to buy altcoins. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. be sure to buy the right altcoins. Altcoins that have the potential to grow and to survive.
segogoreng89

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

if you buy when the market is green it is likely to spend more capital to buy altcoins, and that does not guarantee you will return the capital in the near future if prices continue to rise, it is likely that you will profit. if after buying a few days later the price continues to decline you will experience a loss. because the price of digital / crypto money tends to fluctuate. my advice is better if you buy altcoins when the market price is down and you can resell when prices rise.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

What do you think?
This is the right time for investment in the RIPPLE, DASH, DEX, NEO. These coins are the very stable price and its price will be grow more in the future in my opinion.
aicel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Yes I think this is the right time to buy altcoin. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. Buy good coins and hold it to become profitable.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

That you are seeing green, does not mean it is the right time to buy. Always be mindful of the coin you are buying. It has to be a coin with good prospects. It must be backed up with product and a good working team.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Circumstances like this make it confused to determine prices in the market, the problem is that this event is not only 1x but has been repeated many times. However, in the current situation you must pay attention to the details of the price movement to estimate the minus plus of the crypto market price movements. The conclusion if the green price is likely the market will improve and of course this is the right time if you buy it, but the risk is that if market conditions are only manipulation you will lose.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

I think that now is not the best time to invest in the crypto currency. The market has not yet begun to recover and is going down, and large investors are not known when they come to the market. If I were you, I would wait a little.

It's now what you think buddy. It's definitely now is the best time to buy altcoins since the market is so cheap as well as the possible altcoins you wish to buy. We can't deny the fact the most of us here are afraid as we try our luck and face the different risky situation that may encounter. I believe someday the crypto world will recover though we don't have any distinctive idea when its gonna be happen since nowadays the market is still in downfall situation in which needs more time to recover.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

Depending which Altcoin that you want to purchase.  But remember that there is no good time to make these investment worth it the way you thinking, The best time is to buy now, Take a look at NEO very affordable compared to past months.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

If I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because the price is now down and this is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoin and then you save until there is a suitable price

powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

these pass pew week we've seen the market down and its hard to see the market in that state,we can see so much panic sellers when the market is down, but for me when ever i see the market down that's the signal to get greedy with crypto.
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

Buying at the bottom of the market is a really good move for altcoins because it means you will ride the wave of the bull run with an advantage over ICO investors and the traders who bought when the market was higher. This is the right time to buy altcoins.
Although you can wait for the market to go lower but I can see much lower movement below the 200 billion mark

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

Yes, I think that now is a good time to buy altcoins because their price is very low.
Victoo

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

I am still convinced that time for purchase of altcoin did not come yet. It is sure that the prices of them will soon fall even below, here then I also will buy.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:14:15 AM

Very much the right time. Today,we experienced some spike in some of the top listed coins, and I think that this is a sign that the market is recovering, and would experience a bull soon. Now that the coins are still cheap is the very best time to buy. Don;t wait for the prices to go back up before you start doing so, you will be cheating yourself that way,
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:22:38 AM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
the developments will indeed continue to occur for each coin going forward. the more time will be growing for the enhancement of the existing development on the coin. like his Altcoin which currently has many supporters who made him the coins to be able to count on. so it is great for the current purchase.
Altcoin which is currently undergoing much development of highly able to generate larger profits in the future.
so being able to make Altcoin as the main currency of value. So with buy now option and the effect is quite

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:38:09 AM

Today, most altcoin increasing the price and market cap bitcoin drop more than 4%. I think its time for buying altcoin with good product. Altcoin like Waves, ICX is worth to hold.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

What do you think?
The time to buy some coins is right, take a critical look at the market now and you will come to terms with this. The prices of most valuable altcoins on the market are now selling at relatively low prices due to the bear market. Take this opportunity to buy more, especially by paying attention to the first 100 coins on the market. The bull market is imminent.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: