Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I become a Crypto day trader?  (Read 429 times)
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

What tools are you using to manage your daily trading? Which strategies are working best?

Well, you asked one of the most complex questions in trading generally. There are a few decisions you should make before entering the market. It concerns the timeframe, expected daily and monthly percent and the strategy you will most likely "synchronize" yourself with. For being really successful (= consistent) in day trading you must think and live with your trading strategy - it is probably the only way to cope with fear and greed in trading.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

You need to favor your luck if you want to make money from one-day trading because no one has any idea about the decentralized market. Not only that but also You can't imagine what will happen within an hour. So one-day trading is too risky to get involved in this platform.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

To become crypto trader i think better you should learn it by join trading cource and follow some education of trading. Before jump in to real account is important to know what should be doing during trading. By join trading cource you will get many knowledge and skill about trading, like technical and fundamental analysis and also the important thing is to know how to make management of money and risk to minimize the risk in trading activity.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

To begin day trading,you have to become technical strong.You will get that  knowledge by the trading experience.You will not get that by surfing and studying the article.Day trading is buying and selling in a same day by the pump and dump in the price of bitcoin. Simply buying at dump and selling at pump in a day .
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

you will need to understand how trading works, otherwise you are going to lose a lot of money, and the most special thing, is that you are going to waste a lot of hours just trying to learn how to trade.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

I think the first thing to note is the activity of the coin on the market, because it will be decisive for the future, because trading in crypto is high risk.
Trading in crypto is a high risk indeed but that is where knowledge and information comes to play as you cannot do well without those. So many people think they can just be getting lucky from trading, but there is actually more to trading than getting lucky as most of it has to do with making good use of your strategy to increase what you have which most of the time comes with some pretty crazy decisions that one has to make.

Trading becomes interesting only if you know what you are doing, otherwise, anyone without it is in for a very bad ride down the route of losing everything.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

What tools are you using to manage your daily trading? Which strategies are working best?

There are things that you have to learn in order to do trading successfully. You must have the eagerness and willingness to adopt all the changes here in crypto world. You should learn how to handle your emotions as well since there is no permanent value here in crypto world. Lastly, have patience.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

It is very important that you do not taking more trade than you can handle!  Start trading with Bitcoin and gradually add solid Altcoin like Ethereum to your trading portfolio.  If you venturing to another,  make sure you know all that it is to such coin.

mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

if u want to become a crypto trader then u should follow this website regularly on daily basis bitcoinwisdom.com u will learn the patterns of the market in technical and fundamental format
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

to be a daily trader's crypto you have to have expertise that can help you to determine which coin is suitable for the buy and has a good potential for the buy and the right time to sell coin.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

No pain no gain. Small risk for small profit, big risk big profit. That is the nature's law in almost every investment that exist in the universe.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

one of them is you have to sacrifice your time to monitor the market at any time because that is the most important thing and you should have capital two because daily trading is uncertain.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

No pain no gain. Small risk for small profit, big risk big profit. That is the nature's law in almost every investment that exist in the universe.
A big check here, that's a good motivation for being a good day trader. Yes, of course, you need to learn first before to jump into the trading business and searching for the best decision is a must in trading because if you have error decision it might cause a failure in a field in trading. A risk is everywhere you need to face and have a good strategy to become a good trader and successful to earn a huge profit.

Btw OP I never used tools in trading because it won't help me searching is the best way there.
And of course, a screen monitor for graphics in price movement in the coins that I have in my portfolio.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

Just a spreadsheet listing all the altcoins that I have bought and how much I bought it.
That way I could see if there are changes already. Not just guessing when and how much I buy it.
It can easily be forgotten once you are holding a lot of them. Better to make a list.

Now after that, you will have to maintain. Monitoring all the prices everyday. It is hard work and 2 of them is being checked like every hour. Sure eats a lot of time. That is why some of the traders tend to make it almost like a job.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

Multi tasking is the best thing to do if you want to have more income monthly or daily, i have a day job and after i am out on the office then i am focusing on trading while on my way home, in this way i can have small profits that i can add up to my monthly salary.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

to be able to do daily trading you can see a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and must have some capital to help your profits because daily trading is very difficult if for new players.

isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Before investing your money savings into cryptocurrency, you have to study and learn about cryptocurrency trading first and trading strategies to enhance your knowledge. Youtube and Google is such a big help. And then I strongly recommend to master your Technical Analysis because it is really a big help here in this cruel cryptocurrency world.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

Before investing your money savings into cryptocurrency, you have to study and learn about cryptocurrency trading first and trading strategies to enhance your knowledge. Youtube and Google is such a big help. And then I strongly recommend to master your Technical Analysis because it is really a big help here in this cruel cryptocurrency world.
Well we have to have a patience if we really want to become a crypto day trader, not only patience but we have to have at least the courage in taking risk, the knowledge before stepping in trading, and put in mind that not everyday you have profit, but if you have the experience you'll have the advantage!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

You need to favor your luck if you want to make money from one-day trading because no one has any idea about the decentralized market. Not only that but also You can't imagine what will happen within an hour. So one-day trading is too risky to get involved in this platform.
Luck does not have anything to do with trading, but your knowledge and strategy is actually the only thing that would work out best for anyone. Trading is not gambling and anyone who ends up seeing trading that way are usually the ones that ends up making grave mistakes at the end.

Learn as much as you can, find a good strategy for yourself and trade on that, as there is no other better way than that which a lot of people usually do not always understand before embarking on the trade journey. Both learning and deriving a strategy alone will be enough to find big profits from trading. Developing own strategy will be possible only after gaining handsome experience but most people not ready to understand this fact.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

indeed I am here very rarely to do day trading and that's just me doing when I see a big pump. but to do that I never use any tool and just do some research about the coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: