Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:52:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty KYC  (Read 496 times)
nawosecad68

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

I do not see any problems at all. Yes, it is not always convenient and you do not want to, but there are no serious problems. The main thing is to warn about this in advance, and not in the process or the end of the company, so that it does not come as a surprise.

Yes I agree with you. Previously there was a notice in advance so as not to be a big or shocking issue for the participants. However, I feel sorry for those who only get a coin with a small amount then have to pay to be able to claim their coins.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

I do not see any problems at all. Yes, it is not always convenient and you do not want to, but there are no serious problems. The main thing is to warn about this in advance, and not in the process or the end of the company, so that it does not come as a surprise.

what do you mean by you dont see any problems at all, the bounty campaign requires to send ethereum, not just to pass kyc. please do explain and let me understand why such thing is good and not a problem at all.

geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

All I see in KYC are security measures and assurance that the participants do not use multiple account and also to track the legibility of the participants. I see no issue with this whatsoever and I always think that a bounty with KYC is high valued and will always succeed.

1e100

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:09:07 AM

... the participants do not use multiple account ...
What's wrong with multiple accounts ? May I have several wallets in the real life ?
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:23 AM

To me, any campaign you engage in and the project manager asks to pay before you claim what you work for is nothing but a scam. They may be required KYC but payment by is uncalled for. Although the KYC for bounty does not also worth it.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

Overall I don't like it but I will do that if the company who does the KYC verification is well known and I like the project that I want to support. But I would not advice to do that for every single campaign because some of them are seems scam. And you will never know who will use your documents and for which goals.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:26:35 AM

Bounty kyc would avoid alot of bounty abusers. So I do support this but it should be anounced at the beginning else don't support it.
Yep, I agree many bounty campaigns didn't announce the KYC verification in the first place of their Bounty thread, why would they do that? Im not hating KYC but they must announce it early or during the bounty campaign.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:28:31 AM

Cryptocurrency that ask for Kyc is ok but ICO that ask to send ethereum is a waste of time
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

There are different perspective as how they may agree or disagree about that KYC thing for joining bounty/ICO. But I will still stand about not permitting to submit KYC information thus you cannot trust anybody that easily. Some might use this KYC to steal anything from us. As far as I am concern, if I were about to obliged by a bounty campaign about KYC, I woudn't permit myself from doing so.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

What about bounty program when the end we must KYC and we send many eth to get paid from bounty program..i look BETEX..for get token bounty program we must kyc and send eth to developer..how about it
To get the token that you worked for you have to send them money??? WHAT?!?!

That seems like such a blatant scam that I can't even realize how people would be ok with that. They'll let you participate in the bounty campaign but when you need payment they ask for personal documents and money in order to send you what you worked for  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

KYC is understandable in conducting bounty programs but sending eth to developer is kind of a red flag there. You worked for it and should earn from it not the other way around. That sounds peculiar, honestly. Kindly double check with them, you might misunderstood but if not, its kind of scammish thing.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

What about bounty program when the end we must KYC and we send many eth to get paid from bounty program..i look BETEX..for get token bounty program we must kyc and send eth to developer..how about it

I think KYC is fine as long as it was clearly stated from the beginning of the bounty campaign. For sending of eth in order to receive a bounty, that is a red flag. Why would you have to pay for something you worked for when you should be the one getting paid?
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

i think having a kyc in the end of a bounty campaigns is okay because some of country banned crypto thats why some bounty need to have a kyc, but when you say you need to send some eth thats a problem mate as a bounty hunter we dont need to send some eth to receive our rewards. 
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

Asking for you to send Ethereum is a red flag. From looking at the Project, I would not even have joined the bounty program as this project does not pass my due diligence.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

KYC is normal, stock investors also need KYC to verify identity. I think it is necessary for the project to remove people in the forbidden country from the project.
Like the Shivom project, they need KYC to verify their identity and use it to remove members from banned countries such as the US and China. Do not worry too much about that. Wink

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

Well if you are investor then you will have complete transaction between you and the developers of that project thus making it valid reason for them to ask for your KYC. The fact is it's mandatory for them to ask you KYC so that fraud cases are loosen up bit. It's not really necessary as it's taking out the decentralised freedom which was supposed to anonymous one.

Anyway in the long run they will ask it surely. But if you are talking about the bounties then surely it is not needed because when you token from their then that's not really a sale!
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:25:15 AM

SOme Bounty programs are now also required to fulfill the KYC. But most of them only tell it at the end of the bounty. I mean, it is important to announce to the participants in the first rule that they will need the KYC for bounty. here, I myself don't mind to require it.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Dergansion (OP)

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

Bounty kyc would avoid alot of bounty abusers. So I do support this but it should be anounced at the beginning else don't support it.
for kyc I think it does not matter .. but the problem is when token bounty results turned out to be ransomed by paying some eth gas in the specified .. it is a doubt to take the token results bounty program..we not know what their will give or their scam project just want sell their token that not sold when their search participant purchase ico

Dergansion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

SOme Bounty programs are now also required to fulfill the KYC. But most of them only tell it at the end of the bounty. I mean, it is important to announce to the participants in the first rule that they will need the KYC for bounty. here, I myself don't mind to require it.
I agree with your opinion to the info kyc early in the start bounty program .. I did not mind if you have to do kyc at the end of bounty for the distribution of tokens tokens .. hopefully can be followed by the developers for the announcement kyc at the beginning of bounty program

Dergansion (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

Well if you are investor then you will have complete transaction between you and the developers of that project thus making it valid reason for them to ask for your KYC. The fact is it's mandatory for them to ask you KYC so that fraud cases are loosen up bit. It's not really necessary as it's taking out the decentralised freedom which was supposed to anonymous one.

Anyway in the long run they will ask it surely. But if you are talking about the bounties then surely it is not needed because when you token from their then that's not really a sale!
for example its bounty cibus token .. at the end of the bounty program they ask for kyc and delivery of some eth gas to the developer .. but it turns out the coin price of cibus itself is now not sold in the market .. it is also the question why should send some eth gas to the developers..whether their coins are not sold or for what.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: