Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2698 times)
harastvo (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

This is indeed a great topic but discussed and shared endlessly in the past. Crypto is a magnet taking us towards the future, and most are attracted irresistibly to each aspect of it.
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

We are all interested in the crypto currency for the purpose of earning money!  And if we look more globally, then this is our future.  I think that in 10 years we will completely forget what money and all purchases, cars, apartments, products - will be paid with the help of crypto currency.  I would like to believe that this will save us from taxes and commissions and will live a little easier)
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

I am interested in cryptos because it fulfills my dream kind of job, making money without much stress, also because i am a developer and i will love to work on blockchain project in the future.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

I am interested in the concept of a currency that no one controls, a currency that no one can make more at will just like they do with fiat money when they print any amount of money that they desire.. I think that the fact that governments can not control bitcoin is what draws most people to it. Then there is the fact that there is a lot of money to be made from crypto investments
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
Cryptocurrency is a future currency because day by day technology is improved in the world so definitely fiat currencies are die in future that time Cryptocurrency is rule the world. If you invest this platform we will get more profit and main advantage is security and transparent is updated in the technology so it should be more safer than the Fiat currency. Blockchain technology is best for the transaction so I love this platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

I think that 99% of people are attracted to earnings in the crypto currency, and only 1% think about technology! Yes, this is an excellent technology, which in the future will probably come into our lives, but now it's money !!!

[
umer6161

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is future. Probably not ours, but our children. But the blockchain is a great technology and this will change our world.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

my interest in cryptocurrency is an opportunity to earn, and then to gain knowledge and experience.
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

The idea that I can be an investors gives mo more interest to become active in crypto currency, and while I am doing my journey I am participating in bounty to have profit and learn many things of some altcoins.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

I think personally interested in the world of cryptocurrency is certainly very unusual because in crypto is a very good place if investing, trading, bounty and many more related to this cryptocurrency. Of course in this case is what makes a lot of people who are with the cryptocurrency.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

There are many reasons for myself to get interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The major reason was to make use of the blockchain technology in order to cut the excess of tax to be paid to the government. Next reason is getting some big amount of returns by using their extreme high volatile market conditions within a short period of time by trading them on exchanges. There is also a third reason and it is mining of cryptocurrency by which we can easily make some big amount in returns by either using pool mining or cloud mining techniques.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

Its simply addictive. The thrill of making money by just sitting in home really interest me in Cryptocurrency. Also the technology behind this also very interesting.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

I get my interest on cryptocurrency because of its use and also the opportunity it gives to me. as you said, you are also trying to get money from it, same as me, and also same as other people in crypto world.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

Surely it has to be getting on the right token that can make you loads of cash? I've been applying for airdrops non-stop since november last year but none of them seem to be any good. It just makes me wonder whether crypto will ever reach the highs of december 2017. Heres hoping it does.

Regards
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

Most of us have same motive here to get involved with crypto that is making a lot of money being one of the first investor/adopter of future financial system. Slowly banks are moving towards blockchain based tech and it will be not a surprise when whole banking channel will be blockchain based while bitcoin being treated as digital gold with constant rise in price just like gold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

Why im interested?
Frankly speaking im gotten hooked up on crypto just for the sake of money making, im sure lots or majority of people on here on crypto would really have that kind of perception or reason. Second reason is on its decentralized feature which i do really like this thing where i do have the complete control of my funds with my own wallet and no one would able to control it neitehr other people or the government itself.

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

I think cryptocurrency is the good choice for earning money and for gathering ideas which can improve your business, for example
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

my interest in cryptocurrency is an opportunity to earn, and then to gain knowledge and experience.
As well as getting momey, experience and new knowledge you can get a good meeting with new people which can help you later
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

experience and new knowledge you can get a good meeting with new people which can help you later

Definitely. For me it is the experience in the first place and for sure the knowledge. I wasn't that active lately and I missed many opportunities, i even feel that new comers have more knowledge in cryptocurrencies than me, an old member which is shameful Undecided

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: