Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2712 times)
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

I became interested in cryptocurrency after I realized that cryptocurrencies can change the world in the future. I think that cryptocurrencies are a new era of technology that will be closely combined with everyday life.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

Based on this question Every ones like to do something also some are do job some are invest money or business its like share market also people invest here for trade or make their money double based on this  in market the price of crypto is too much demandable so people invest money in here.
klim75

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

I started to be interested in cryptocurrency because I wanted to earn. My friend showed me his profit in crypto and explained to me  how it works.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

I became interested in cryptocurrency after I realized that cryptocurrencies can change the world in the future. I think that cryptocurrencies are a new era of technology that will be closely combined with everyday life.

Cryptocurrency is the one being develop in this new era of technology. Many are seeking for crypto and as a job seeker, we must follow on the thread today. Someone says that it would be better to have both part time and full time job.I also seek for the opportunity to make of good living. Many testified how they change the way of their living and help their family financially. Just like of most here, I also interested to earn more than I could earn in the real industry and to improve my analytical thinking skill.

Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

Definitely I agree with you. As cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more mainstream, law enforcement agencies, tax authorities and legal regulators worldwide are trying to understand the very concept of crypto coins and where exactly do they fit in existing regulations and legal frameworks.
With the introduction of Bitcoin, the first ever cryptocurrency, a completely new paradigm was created. Decentralized, self-sustained digital currencies that don’t exist in any physical shape or form and are not controlled by any singular entity were always set to cause an uproar among the regulators.
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

I am interested in digital currencies because this is new and good for the future. Maybe at this time not many know, but I am sure in the future will bring positive changes of the world. No need to rush to expect a high value, just need to be patient and learn to understand and understand digital crypto.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

For me im so lucky and interested in cryptocurrency because i want to know on how is this to handle if i know this im grateful i learn about crypto as far as i know cryptocurrency can earned money.Mostly people in the nation interested it.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
For many reasons. I'm also interested in technology, ideas. Cryptocurrency gives me the opportunity to make money. I see the prospect of crypto currency in all these aspects.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

For me, this market is like a gamble that adds to me adrenaline, I love to take risks and put not on favorites but on outsiders who after a while show a good growth and I make money on it

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

of course we really like our investment in krypto, because for us krypto is a way that can generate many benefits, both in the long run and short term, because seeing the development of krypto every day always improved better, so we are sure that krypto our future.

My first natural interest is the income that I can improve. Dealing with the cryptocurrencies, you can make your profits larger. Additionally, I believe that blockchain is the technologies of our future.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Because crypto currency has better offer than fiat like making more profit. Fiat can usually do not do this although there is no risk but having it than having crypto is a lose thing unlike crypto.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies is not just a handy paying system. It is a revolutionary financial instrument, which will release us from domination of banks and states. It is great that we may be a part of this revolution.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

For me cryptocurrency is the perfect opportunity to make your future better. And you will learn a lot specially about how you will handle your money.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

cryptocurrency is our future. I am interested because this industry is developing rapidly and is gaining momentum so now the main thing to have time to go to this market.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

i interested in cryptocurrency because just like you i also trying to make more money from when i start trying in crypto it make me rich crypo increase my life standard i live independently i pay my college and tuition fee. every one interested in crypto currency for increase their money and it give more opportunities to software engineer for work.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

There are many reasons behind this.By the way,I just earn money from crypto currency.I take this as my job and work here in daily.I am satisfied with this forum.I can do many things here.After all,I get enough freedom here.For those,I'm interested in cryptocurrency

Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

Because its's something "all" new for the world financial system. This our opportunity to become rich with this stuff, and there wouldn't be any other possibility like this in our lives. So we should use it for 100% and became financial free.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

personally i am here to be rich

in 2013/2014 i missed my chance ones, now i have more knowledge about cryptoworld

and i believe that crypto is the future, it is still crawling and early adopters-we can make good money
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

I think that the people hoping to make short-term profits in the market are hurting the value of the coins. We need long term holders who will create strong support levels for the coins, not people who are hoping to buy and sell on the spikes.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Well, because you can make money on it here I like it, I think everyone likes cryptocurrency for the fact that you can earn good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: